Dragon-Archon

Let's Play Persona 5

1,133 posts in this topic

I'm in.It will be my first Persona game-experience

Edited by sephiroth4424
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I'm in.It will be my first Persona game-experience

Awesome, welcome to this event and have fun with the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Noooo!!!! I'm not ready :( 

Don't delay, start the game today :awesome: .

 

1 minute ago, AlchemistWer said:

Aaggh! I would love play P5 again! 1f623.png Good luck everyone!

You could plat it on another account.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty much done with this game, but I missed the mission trophy, so this should motivate me to finish it. I'm in if I can be.

 

Oh, and Star Ocean Day is coming.

Edited by starcrunch061
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up :D! I should be getting around to the game in the next month or so. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I'm pretty much done with this game, but I missed the mission trophy, so this should motivate me to finish it. I'm in if I can be.

 

Oh, and Star Ocean Day is coming.

That sucks, I needed one more day to get the last Confidant to rank 10, but she didn't ranked up, so now I have to reload a much older save file and do it again.

 

What's Star Ocean Day?

 

2 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Sign me up :D! I should be getting around to the game in the next month or so. 

Awesome, have fun with the game :D .

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope everyone who participates in this has fun. You're in for a treat if you've not played it before.

 

Maybe @Dragon-Archon and @Lucas will finally get the platinum now? You've both been slacking. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well seeing as i don't have the platinum yet, I'll join! All I need to do is fight the twins but I'm saving the trophy until I get one more platinum 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I hope everyone who participates in this has fun. You're in for a treat if you've not played it before.

 

Maybe @Dragon-Archon and @Lucas will finally get the platinum now? You've both been slacking. :P

In my defence: I only had to get the last confidant to rank 10, but ran out of days and ended up at rank 9 :facepalm: . So had to reload an old save file and do the last 2 palaces again, didn't feel like doing that at the time.

 

2 minutes ago, Terra said:

Well seeing as i don't have the platinum yet, I'll join! All I need to do is fight the twins but I'm saving the trophy until I get one more platinum 

Nice, making P5 plat #100 is a great milestone. Welcome to the event.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

In my defence: I only had to get the last confidant to rank 10, but ran out of days and ended up at rank 9 :facepalm: . So had to reload an old save file and do the last 2 palaces again, didn't feel like doing that at the time.

 

Couldn't you have just done that on the second playthrough? I mean you have to do a second playthrough anyway to fuse Satanael and fight the twins, so it's not a big deal. Also, you really haven't beaten the game yet? That's quite surprising.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

What's Star Ocean Day?

 

It is my personal day of reckoning, where I will say sayonara to the Star Ocean franchise once and for all...

...

...or probably not, but I'll certainly grab the plats for SO3 and SO5 and, with any luck, SO4.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

 

Couldn't you have just done that on the second playthrough? I mean you have to do a second playthrough anyway to fuse Satanael and fight the twins, so it's not a big deal. Also, you really haven't beaten the game yet? That's quite surprising.

I could... if there was a shortcut to reach Mementos' last floor. Going through all of that once is more than enough. I have to do that again when reloading, so not looking forward to that.

 

3 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

 

It is my personal day of reckoning, where I will say sayonara to the Star Ocean franchise once and for all...

...

...or probably not, but I'll certainly grab the plats for SO3 and SO5 and, with any luck, SO4.

Ah ok, good luck with that.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic thread bud, original post on point. Seeing our guide there sure brings me some memories. 

By the way finish the game my friend, it's indeed a experience xD

Hope you're well and back to your old self, the authentic and unbreakable @Dragon-Archon

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mah2c said:

Fantastic thread bud, original post on point. Seeing our guide there sure brings me some memories. 

By the way finish the game my friend, it's indeed a experience xD

Hope you're well and back to your old self, the authentic and unbreakable @Dragon-Archon

Thanks bud, slowly getting back to my old self :highfive: .

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Maybe @Dragon-Archon and @Lucas will finally get the platinum now? You've both been slacking. :P

I'll get to it as soon as my I get my copy back from my friend :P.

 

@Dragon-Archon I didn't know you haven't even finished the story for the first time yet :o. The last few hours of the game are really good too, definitely worth to revisit again soon!

 

I won't be joining this Let's Play as I already did my first playthrough but I'll be following this thread closely to discuss the game with everyone :lol:.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I could... if there was a shortcut to reach the Metaverse's last floor. Going through all of that once is more than enough. I have to do that again when reloading, so not looking forward to that.

 

Well, in NG+, all of the enemies and bosses (apart from the twins) become so easy that you can easily breeze past all the dungeons in no time, especially if you have a powered up Yoshitsune. If I were you, I would have at least beat the game first, then came back later get cleanup the rest of the trophies in NG+. Reloading your save just seems kind of unnecessary. I mean yeah, you'd have to do all of the Confidants again in NG+, but it doesn't take that long when you skip through them.

 

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'll get to it as soon as my I get my copy back from my friend :P.

 

Oh yes, of course, how could I forget that? :P

Edited by Undead Wolf
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lucas said:

 

@Dragon-Archon I didn't know you haven't even finished the story for the first time yet :o. The last few hours of the game are really good too, definitely worth to revisit again soon!

 

I won't be joining this Let's Play as I already did my first playthrough but I'll be following this thread closely to discuss the game with everyone :lol:.

 

13 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

 

Well, in NG+, all of the enemies and bosses (apart from the twins) become so easy that you can easily breeze past all the dungeons in no time, especially if you have a powered up Yoshitsune. If I were you, I would have at least beat the game first, then came back later get cleanup the rest of the trophies in NG+. Reloading your save just seems kind of unnecessary. I mean yeah, you'd have to do all of the Confidants again in NG+, but it doesn't take that long when you skip through them.

I'll definitely plat P5, but after Ys VIII. Almost finished with that one.

 

@Lucas That's too bad, it doesn't matter if you've already started the game though. Anyone can join.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to join! I've already started the game and I'm probably near the end of my 1st playthrough. :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Myu said:

I'd like to join! I've already started the game and I'm probably near the end of my 1st playthrough. :) 

Nice, welcome to the event :D .

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

 so you don't have to play Persona 1-4

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Um...you may know what is going on but that is still bad advice...1/3rd of the Trinity of Green demands you play at least 4 :P

 

Anyways I don't own P5 yet...but I will be in this as soon as I buy it. Although this one might not be as long as the last Dragon Let's Play I did ^_^

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I'd like to join.  I'll probably be picking up the game this week or next.  Please sign me up.  Thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Um...you may know what is going on but that is still bad advice...1/3rd of the Trinity of Green demands you play at least 4 :P

 

Anyways I don't own P5 yet...but I will be in this as soon as I buy it. Although this one might not be as long as the last Dragon Let's Play I did ^_^

I completely agree with the Trinity of Green (that may be a first :o ). P4G is one of the best games I've ever played.

 

Nice, it'll be great to have the doc lend his help for this quest. And yeah, this one definitely won't be as long as a certain other event ... but who knows, it may just be the calm before the storm :ninja: .

 

1 minute ago, angelgrievous said:

Hey, I'd like to join.  I'll probably be picking up the game this week or next.  Please sign me up.  Thanks.

Awesome, welcome to the event and have fun with the game :D .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.