Let's Play Persona 5

17 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I completely agree with the Trinity of Green (that may be a first :o ). P4G is one of the best games I've ever played.

Nice, it'll be great to have the doc lend his help for this quest. And yeah, this one definitely won't be as long as a certain other event ... but who knows, it may just be the calm before the storm :ninja: .

Oh man, you aren't doing Mugen are you :(@Wdjat Prinny Doods get ready :(

23 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

So many games to choose from: Mugen Souls, Final Fantasy XIV, White Knight Chronicles, White Knight Chronicles II, Super Meat Boy, or maybe even Crypt of the NecroDancer :devil: .

I still regret that we can't do a WKC Let's Play :( I think that could have been a fun one to go for

I'm going to get this game I just don't know when. I'll probably get it at Christmas by the latest...so hell, sign me up. Though my plan is to find a week I can take off in November, buy the game, and play it nonstop for the week... I won't be rushing this platinum at all (going to give it the love it deserves), so I still may miss the deadline! ?

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

6 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I'm going to get this game I just don't know when. I'll probably get it at Christmas by the latest...so hell, sign me up. Though my plan is to find a week I can take off in November, buy the game, and play it nonstop for the week... I won't be rushing this platinum at all (going to give it the love it deserves), so I still may miss the deadline! 1f605.png

Awesome, welcome to the event and have fun with the game. It should be doable in a week if you sleep 4 hours a day :P .

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

The goal: is to motivate as many people to try this game and to become a legendary Phantom Thief by stealing that shiny plat before April 5 2018.

Well, if that's the case... ?

I like this thread. Since P5 is one of the double-point games I was given for the platinum race I am in, I might try this.

Fine. Put me up as #9. I'll work on making this Platinum 50-75. I just need to delete The Binding of Issac Rebirth so I don't get distracted by naked babies shooting tears at gross turd monsters. xD

Edited by MysticjMax

4 minutes ago, EddieSPFC said:

Sign me up! Soon I'll do my second playthrough.

This game is a must have plat!!

Alright, welcome to the event :D .

1 minute ago, olimoo101 said:

I'd LOVE to join this but unfortunately now is not a good time for me to play Persona 5. 1f629.png The earliest I'll be playing Persona 5 is in December.

You can join in December, if you want.

2 hours ago, viech54 said:

People keep telling me I need to play this game. I don't have it and have no plans of buying it anytime soon, but I may as well join. Maybe it's what I need to convince me to buy the game.

People are right, you need to play this ... but after platting Ys VIII :awesome: . Welcome to this event.