Dragon-Archon

Let's Play Persona 5

1,133 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Lucas said:

Haha, yeah. I love Persona 5 and it's one of my favorite games of all time but Golden is still my favorite too. I really like Ryuji, but he always felt like a Yosuke/Kanji mix to me :lol:.

Same here.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2018 at 10:06 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

 

Congratulations on becoming a Legendary Phantom Thief :yay: . What are your thoughts about the game? @Vadrael Wow, that's quite the dedication. What did you do to reach 300 hours. Also @ObsidianCat which emblem do you want?

Sorry forgot to answer about the emblem. Futaba emblem please.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ann Emblem xD

20 hours ago, J_Johnson_96 said:

Does anyone know where I can buy a new copy of Persona 5? Really interested in playing it, I don’t really want the digital version, and it seems to be out of stock everywhere I look 😞

usually on amazon or ebay or if all fails import from play-asia .

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ObsidianCat said:

Sorry forgot to answer about the emblem. Futaba emblem please.

 

1 hour ago, Vadrael said:

Ann Emblem xD

Oh right, I uh... totally didn't forget about this :lol: . Here are your well-deserved rewards for completing this event:

 

L8h1pA2.png jA5oaaj.png

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

 

Oh right, I uh... totally didn't forget about this :lol: . Here are your well-deserved rewards for completing this event:

 

L8h1pA2.png jA5oaaj.png

 

 

 

Thanks a lot, i would love to see more event in the future with rewards like those since its quality work and somethin that pumps people up to takle certain games again

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

 

Oh right, I uh... totally didn't forget about this :lol: . Here are your well-deserved rewards for completing this event:

 

L8h1pA2.png jA5oaaj.png

 

 

Those are some nice emblems!! 

That base looks awfully familiar though :P

 

Is it too late to join? 

I want emblems!! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vadrael said:

Thanks a lot, i would love to see more event in the future with rewards like those since its quality work and somethin that pumps people up to takle certain games again

I'm glad you like it :D . If you're interested, check out the Let's Play Kingdom Hearts event. I made those emblems too.

 

18 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Those are some nice emblems!! 

That base looks awfully familiar though :P

 

Is it too late to join? 

I want emblems!! 

Thanks :D, if you haven't seen it yet, check out the other emblems in the OP too. Sure, you can still join.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

 

Thanks :D, if you haven't seen it yet, check out the other emblems in the OP too. Sure, you can still join.

Sweeeeet ^^

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/01/2018 at 3:48 PM, Vadrael said:

Ann Emblem xD

usually on amazon or ebay or if all fails import from play-asia .

Appreciate the reply. Might seem a dumb question but if I buy the European or Japanese version off of Play Asia, will there be the option to set the game to English? Yes I know England is in Europe but didn’t know if it would be tied to a specific country or not. Thanks again

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, J_Johnson_96 said:

Appreciate the reply. Might seem a dumb question but if I buy the European or Japanese version off of Play Asia, will there be the option to set the game to English? Yes I know England is in Europe but didn’t know if it would be tied to a specific country or not. Thanks again

 

on Play-Asia you can buy games from different region and it is marked by a EU flag, a America flag, a Japan flag and aflagwritting asia. EU and US flag has English support but japan is like some can think for made for japan and therefore in japanese. The ASIA flag on the other hand is usually Japanese voice and Chinese subs and sometimes with english subs, made for game like DOAx3 for example.

So depending on where you live you would choose the EU version or US version or PAL or NTSC

 

If you get any further question about play asia you can PM me or text me on PSN

Edited by Vadrael
adding a sentence
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vadrael said:

 

on Play-Asia you can buy games from different region and it is marked by a EU flag, a America flag, a Japan flag and aflagwritting asia. EU and US flag has English support but japan is like some can think for made for japan and therefore in japanese. The ASIA flag on the other hand is usually Japanese voice and Chinese subs and sometimes with english subs, made for game like DOAx3 for example.

So depending on where you live you would choose the EU version or US version or PAL or NTSC

 

If you get any further question about play asia you can PM me or text me on PSN

Very much appreciated, thank you. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright NOW I have started this game :P
 

I do find it funny that everyone is treating me like I am the worst person on Earth for stopping a rape. It is like "you should have just let that women get raped...what is wrong with you"

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Alright NOW I have started this game :P
 

I do find it funny that everyone is treating me like I am the worst person on Earth for stopping a rape. It is like "you should have just let that women get raped...what is wrong with you"

I was finding that odd. Maybe that part of the story will make more sense later. As far as I can tell you didn't really do anything. I don't even think I pushed the baddie, he just kinda tipped over right?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hugglebunn-e said:

I was finding that odd. Maybe that part of the story will make more sense later. As far as I can tell you didn't really do anything. I don't even think I pushed the baddie, he just kinda tipped over right?

I am only 2 days in so far but it seems the guy you pushed is pretty high up (he makes a comment about running things) so it was probably some sort of corruption...can't wait to find out :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

can't wait to find out :D

Since you can't wait, I'll just tell you:

Spoiler

that guy is secretly Batman and the butler did it, while framing Goku and capturing Pikachu :awesome: .

 

Edited by Dragon-Archon
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

 

 

Dude chuck a spoiler tag on that, poor bloke

Edited by Dessane
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dessane said:

Dude chuck a spoiler tag on that, poor bloke

Fiiiiiine, now it's your turn to add a spoiler to the quote.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Fiiiiiine, now it's your turn to add a spoiler to the quote.

touche

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I do find it funny that everyone is treating me like I am the worst person on Earth for stopping a rape. It is like "you should have just let that women get raped...what is wrong with you"

You should have been the one to do the raping :awesome: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You should have been the one to do the raping :awesome: 

:o...I don't know how to respond to that. So I will just post this comic about Persona 3 :)

 

YC9eDTc.png

 

15 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Since you can't wait, I'll just tell you:

  Hide contents

that guy is secretly Batman and the butler did it, while framing Goku and capturing Pikachu :awesome: .

 

Dammit Dragon :( Now there isn't even a point to playing the game. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished the game! Playthrough 1 complete! Great game! Woot! 

 

Should probably start the next quickly. 

 

Imo Persona4Golden > Persona5 though

 

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say I like Igor's voice more in Persona 4 golden. He came across as more creepy and mysterious than the demon voice he has in P5 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Just finished the game! Playthrough 1 complete! Great game! Woot! 

 

Should probably start the next quickly. 

 

Imo Persona4Golden > Persona5 though

Congrats:yay:, good luck with the cleanup .

 

54 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I have to say I like Igor's voice more in Persona 4 golden. He came across as more creepy and mysterious than the demon voice he has in P5 

Yeah, same here. I had to get used to that new voice, but in hindsight it fits the overall theme of P5 being darker, especially with how Personas are fused.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

 

Congrats:yay:, good luck with the cleanup .

 

Yeah, same here. I had to get used to that new voice, but in hindsight it fits the overall theme of P5 being darker, especially with how Personas are fused.

Yeah P5 is pretty dark so far. Really liking it so far :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I have to say I like Igor's voice more in Persona 4 golden. He came across as more creepy and mysterious than the demon voice he has in P5 

Ya I did too, it seriously bothered me. But then today I was like "what reason did I have problem with it? I don't even remember". I don't like VA changes, so that was probably a huge reason in itself. I always personally believe you keep that VA for that role as long as possible.

 

But as far as Igor, you not only get used to it, but eventually consider it the norm. 

 

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

 

Congrats:yay:, good luck with the cleanup .

Thanks! :D

It's going to be a long cleanup as I have to do a full playthrough.

Didn't know if you maxed confidants in playthrough 1 you didn't have to do a full playthrough the second time around ><. 

I decided to leave the maxing for playthrough 2, I should have read more but I didn't want to spoil anything ><

Oh well it's ok

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.