Let's Play Persona 5

11 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Seriously? I'm going to have to look this up, this is interesting 

Yeah, I posted a link to an article somewhere in this thread. I'll see if I can find it again.

@Dav9834 Found it, here's a link to the post that contains the link to the article :P 

Edited by Dragon-Archon

52 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sae is very meticulous and wants to know every little detail of your life :P .

That's because there was a palace scrapped from the game, so the developers had to think of something to reduce the amount of free days .... and this is what they came up with. It's one of the things that bothers me a lot in this game, though later you can have free time when exploring palaces and mementos when maxing out the Temperance confidant.

Awesome, welcome to the event and have fun platting the game :D .

Well then, I sold some stuff, and went to the batting cages and then made some coffee and talked to a politician and then ran around a track...

That sucks about the dungeon though. Without spoiling anything is there anything like the SKi Lodge, Valentines Day, Camping, News Year Eve, The concert etc in this game? That was some of the best parts of P4

19 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Well then, I sold some stuff, and went to the batting cages and then made some coffee and talked to a politician and then ran around a track...

That sucks about the dungeon though. Without spoiling anything is there anything like the SKi Lodge, Valentines Day, Camping, News Year Eve, The concert etc in this game? That was some of the best parts of P4

Not detailed enough, tell Sae what you did every second of every day :P .

Those are some of the things I liked a lot in P4G too and there are some events, but not a lot.

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Those are some of the things I liked a lot in P4G too and there are some events, but not a lot.

5 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Yeah, P5 kinda missed events like these. There were a few, but that's one of the things P4G definitely did better.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

But on the flip side you got to play it the way you wanted :) If I had followed a guide in P4G I may not have become such a fan of Chie.

The other thing is though I think Joker can use his time better. I mean why can't I make lockpicks at the same as watching TV? Or if Reiju wants to hang out and I am going to see a movie that afternoon....just invite him along :P

Finally the laundry is right next to the bath house. Just throw the dirty clothes in and enjoy a bath. Then when the bath is done get the clothes out. 

This game doesn't teach Time Management that well ^_^

I thought the same thing about the laundry and bathhouse. I think I once paid Kawakami to do my laundry while I went to the bathhouse... Biggest waste of 5000 yen! xD

9 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I thought the same thing about the laundry and bathhouse. I think I once paid Kawakami to do my laundry while I went to the bathhouse... Biggest waste of 5000 yen! xD

I didn't even get that :(

I got the rank up with her where she was supposed to do my laundry. Then I was just going to do a confident building event with her and I thought "well if I am spending 5000 anyways maybe she will at least clean my grimy shirt" NOPE :(

Although I like the idea of Joker just carrying around a filthy shirt he found in a dungeon for months because he is too lazy to just throw it in the machine before going to school :P 

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I didn't even get that :(

I got the rank up with her where she was supposed to do my laundry. Then I was just going to do a confident building event with her and I thought "well if I am spending 5000 anyways maybe she will at least clean my grimy shirt" NOPE :(

Although I like the idea of Joker just carrying around a filthy shirt he found in a dungeon for months because he is too lazy to just throw it in the machine before going to school :P 

Yeah, I think she only does it on certain days (weekends?). It'll give you the option to call her before running the wash.

Just now, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Yeah, I think she only does it on certain days (weekends?). It'll give you the option to call her before running the wash.

Well I will just keep calling her then, I guess :(

Dragon had made a comment about grinding out Mementos to max out Temper and I didn't think anything of it... then I started paying 5000 a pop and was like "OH...I get it"

Actually a sad story about this type of thing. I never saw it but supposedly one of the TA (teacher Assistants) at my high school worked at a Strip Club while also being teacher. Some of the students found out and they told everyone and she ended up quitting. I don't know if she went to a new division or what but it was pretty quick after they discovered her.

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Dragon had made a comment about grinding out Mementos to max out Temper and I didn't think anything of it... then I started paying 5000 a pop and was like "OH...I get it"

Actually a sad story about this type of thing. I never saw it but supposedly one of the TA (teacher Assistants) at my high school worked at a Strip Club while also being teacher. Some of the students found out and they told everyone and she ended up quitting. I don't know if she went to a new division or what but it was pretty quick after they discovered her.

I think you may have to be in a romantic situation with her for it to be free? I dunno. I always got it for free as far as I remember. 

That sucks 

Though she probably makes more as a stripper. 

And now she has a clientele list! The entire school. Half glass full

12 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

That sucks 

Though she probably makes more as a stripper. 

And now she has a clientele list! The entire school. Half glass full

Maybe, but that is a job with a bit of an age requirement. I guess you can keep going but I think that gap closes more and more as you get older

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Just wait until you want to start the Fortune confidant, it requires a ridiculous amount of 100,000 yen. Fortune has one of the best perks though (increasing the affection of one confidant of your choosing once a day for 5,000 yen), so I recommend to start it as soon as possible.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Just wait until you want to start the Fortune confidant, it requires a ridiculous amount of 100,000 yen. Fortune has one of the best perks though (increasing the affection of one confidant of your choosing once a day for 5,000 yen), so I recommend to start it as soon as possible.

:o I am already paying a woman to do nothing but bitch and moan....now I have to start paying 6 figures :(

Well at least these nice men offered me a job selling drugs. That should help pay some bills.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

:o I am already paying a woman to do nothing but bitch and moan....now I have to start paying 6 figures :(

Well at least these nice men offered me a job selling drugs. That should help pay some bills.

Yep, IIRC you get it back at some point, but by that time I already had a few million yen, so a mere 100,000 did not matter anymore.

Lol, have fun with that.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Oh man :( He turned out to be evil. Why didn't you warn me. Now I am 3 million in the hole. 

How am I supposed to hire my Teacher/Maid now 1f629.png

Welcome to my January in REAL LIFE. Say, was that guy Indian? All the big scammers are from India these days. xD

And yes, my dad bitched at me and threatened to send me to a homeless shelter for life and make me live in poverty because I stupidly paid $399.99 in some QuicAccounts site to fix my computer because they said I had a Tepig virus and my warranty was expired. (Not really, it wasn't that bad, I almost ended up on Ramen all month though. :() Luckily, the guys were cowed into revoking the license money and I got $200 back, but I still couldn't buy nay new games for January.

Last time I ever use a printer again.

11 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

she will only do stuff for u at night once shes maxed out tho her stuff is free just call her on the phone for a massage act like ur gunna make stuff t the desk for her to help with crafting and act like ur about to do laundry for her to help u with that still will only help at night or i think on days not at school you DO NOT have to be romantic i chose futaba and she still did everything for me i ended up with a ton of free time at the end cause i followed this awesome guide that helped me to freakin everything and still ended up with like a whole month of free time so i was like wash my clothes ima go goof off t night maybe take in a movie or play a game etc lol she will catch ya before bed :P

• Like 1