Let's Play Persona 5

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

So, remember how the OP mentions a custom emblem for those who finish this event? Well, I finished them and was planning to show them all. Afterwards, I got a much better idea: why not reveal them one at a time :awesome: . Here's the first one:

*snip*

This is awesome! :yay:

1 minute ago, Terra said:

I'm happy to say I got my Persona 5 platinum today! A little early but I did it. I managed to beat Caroline and Justine using Yoshitsune and I was only Level 44. 

1Lf68317.png

Nice, congrats with being the first person to plat the game for this event as well as reaching 100 plats :yay: . 

Tbh I wasn't expecting anyone to plat this game so soon, which completely screws up the idea to reveal one emblem at a time. Oh well, here they are. Let me know which one you like the most:

DVdYoZR.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, congrats with being the first person to plat the game for this event as well as reaching 100 plats :yay: . 

Tbh I wasn't expecting anyone to plat this game so soon, which completely screws up the idea to reveal one emblem at a time. Oh well, here they are. Let me know which one you like the most:

DVdYoZR.png

I like Futaba's emblem the most :awesome:

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Ok, here you go. Be sure to save the image on your computer as a backup in case something ever happens to imgur.

7AMUUuU.png

It's wonderful! ? I saved a copy so I wouldn't lose this. Thanks!

21 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Where's the Kelpie emblem? :P Just kidding, you did a good job creating these. As for which one I like best, let me play the game first before I make up my mind. I don't want to decide purely on visuals.

Thanks, Joker's holding the Kelpie mask in his hand :awesome: .

Sure, take your time. Once you plat the game, let me know which one you want.

18 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

So it sounds like Prinny is down :P Time to get that started after P5 is done

Yep, sure I'll get on it :awesome: .

5 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

I have no responsibility towards Mugen Souls xD There is nothing that will persuade me dood :P

Not even unlimited sardines and prinny juice?

12 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Why do you have to run from your responsibilities :( Mugen calls you...don't make me write a Disney Cover song to persuade you

I'd like to see a Disney Cover song about that :lol: .

Quick question with Persona 5 (seems like this is the right place to ask with so many people playing / finishing it). I will be starting this game shortly and I am considering playing it without a guide. Considering the length of the game I doubt I will  replay it for the plat but was wondering

1. how intrusive is the guide in your first playthrough (save points etc) and does it affect the overall story / enjoyment much.

2. If you do play without reference to a guide would it probably mean another complete playthrough (3rd?)

As always thanks for the info

4 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Quick question with Persona 5 (seems like this is the right place to ask with so many people playing / finishing it). I will be starting this game shortly and I am considering playing it without a guide. Considering the length of the game I doubt I will  replay it for the plat but was wondering

1. how intrusive is the guide in your first playthrough (save points etc) and does it affect the overall story / enjoyment much.

2. If you do play without reference to a guide would it probably mean another complete playthrough (3rd?)

As always thanks for the info

1. The guide is as spoilerfree as possible, thought the story-related trophies do have walkthroughs, so some content may be considered spoilers (party members, bosses, etc.).
  2. No, even if you do a blind first playthrough, you can plat it on the second playthrough if you get the true ending, which is pretty easy to get. You'd need a partial second playthrough anyway to challenge an optional boss.
  • Like 1