Let's Play Persona 5

Did anyone watch the first ep of P5A? If so, what are your thoughts? I liked it. It was faithful to the game so far. Also liked how the game's OST was used for Yongen-Jaya.

7 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Thanks so much for the event! I didn't say much in here, but I was lurking the entire time and I really enjoyed reading how everyone was enjoying the game :)

Also I was wondering if I can still sign up for the Star Ocean events? I'm planning on making SO4 my 50th, so I won't be doing it quite yet, but I'd like to know for the future~

Yeah, you can still sign up. I'm currently working on fixing the trophies, as the files I got are messed up a bit. I think it's because it was created in Photoshop and I use Gimp.

49 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'm currently working on fixing the trophies, as the files I got are messed up a bit. I think it's because it was created in Photoshop and I use Gimp.

I could just make them, this way there's no compatability issues

I enjoyed the first episode of the anime, though I felt it was a little too fast paced and some moments lost their impact (like Ann getting in Kamoshida's car lost its creepiness cause the scene ended too soon). I didn't mind it since I know the story from the game but if I went into this blind I'd have found it off-putting. I also loved the use of the game's OST in this, since I really love the OST anyway lol. I liked them showing Akechi so early on and I'm interested on what else they'll do differently. Also the maid service flyer falling off from Kawakami made me laugh.

46 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

I could just make them, this way there's no compatability issues

Sure, that would help a lot, as the trophy now looks like this: 

i7Z5Pvu.png

44 minutes ago, TrunksUSSJ said:

I enjoyed the first episode of the anime, though I felt it was a little too fast paced and some moments lost their impact (like Ann getting in Kamoshida's car lost its creepiness cause the scene ended too soon). I didn't mind it since I know the story from the game but if I went into this blind I'd have found it off-putting. I also loved the use of the game's OST in this, since I really love the OST anyway lol. I liked them showing Akechi so early on and I'm interested on what else they'll do differently. Also the maid service flyer falling off from Kawakami made me laugh.

I agree, if the pacing was slower, it would be better. Don't think that will happen though, as it'll be around 24 episodes. The flyer was a nice addition though.

20 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sure, that would help a lot, as the trophy now looks like this: 

i7Z5Pvu.png

Ew ya I didn't exactly make a clean layer template either I don't think. So that probably just made issues worse(I kept changing it) 

Gimme the list of names and I'll pump them out when I wake up later from a nap. ?

On 4/7/2018 at 6:35 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

@vin_rob Here's your reward for completing this event:

BJCOBa9.png

@Terra @ShakeNBake663 @Myu @dertswa687o @Muur1993 @sephiroth4424 @Dessane @Amphiprion11513 @ObsidianCat @Vadrael @linkdevivo @Taliesin_2943 @Kaleniya @Lucas @SnizelPS @Dr_Mayus @Spider5786 @jefbaso @100_Brave_Wolves @FukoArisato @starcrunch061 @Dav9834 @Arctic Cress @TrunksUSSJ @vin_rob @Satoshi Ookami @Undead Wolf As a reminder: be sure to save the image of the custom trophy on your computer in case something ever happens to imgur. That way you'll have a backup.

Good point. Thanks for the heads up!

On ‎8‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 3:53 PM, Dav9834 said:

Ew ya I didn't exactly make a clean layer template either I don't think. So that probably just made issues worse(I kept changing it) 

Gimme the list of names and I'll pump them out when I wake up later from a nap. 1f44d.png

Time to wake up Sleeping Beauty and fire up the forge :P .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Time to wake up Sleeping Beauty and fire up the forge :P .

I wasn't sleeping.... It was.......... My underlings!

dZ2hm6y.gif

Heh either way! Here ya go!

@dertswa687o

4BoccRE.pngOfYBBNj.png

Stronger than adamantine! More luxurious than Gold!

The Epic SO4 Diamond Trophy! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol, Brock's eyes :lol: . I expected his facial expression to remain the same.

Lol ya when I was looking at it I was thinking "damn everytime they wanted brock to look in a different direction they had to draw his entire movement" lol

• 2 weeks later...

Persona 5 is now on sale for the "Golden Week" sale on the PSN store for $26.99 for PS Plus members. I have an account which has ten months of PS+ thanks to a gift card I got last Christmas from my gym rat friend so I'll probably buy it on May 3, when my month's money comes in. (Yes, I am living off of Social Security for the most part.)

Edited by CJ_Mystery
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
11 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

With the LP Catherine continuing on February 14 2019, I've decided to open this one too. Like that one and Mugen Souls, the time limit is removed and anyone that obtained the platinum trophy before the event started and after the event ended is eligible for a custom trophy. I hope you all have fun :D .

Does it mean that I can have one even if I received the platinum at the 8th of August 2018? :)  Couldn´t participate because I wanted Persona 5 to be my 100th platinum :D 

4 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Well I just started this game so I’m in. Doing a blind playthrough first so it will take a while. Just curious, what can you do with these custom trophies?

Nice, have fun. A blind first playthrough is definitely the way to go. As for custom trophies: you can add them to your signature space (example), forum profile, checklist, or anywhere else.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, everyone who earned a P5 plat before October 5 2017 and after April 4 2018 is eligible for a trophy.

Woohoo! Thanks for doing this ?. I really love this game, though not quite as much as Persona 4.

I earned my Persona 5 plat on June 9, 2018 (I had plans to make this Plat #100 but that got derailed because I couldn't wait to play it anymore).

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6007-persona-5/sundrew

It was a tough choice between Makoto (best waifu) and Futaba (I like her custom trophy image better), but waifu loyalty won out in the end. Makoto please! Thanks again! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Nice, I want one from the Protagonist :) as always, thank for the efforts!

8 minutes ago, sundrew said:

Woohoo! Thanks for doing this 1f601.png. I really love this game, though not quite as much as Persona 4.

I earned my Persona 5 plat on June 9, 2018 (I had plans to make this Plat #100 but that got derailed because I couldn't wait to play it anymore).

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6007-persona-5/sundrew

It was a tough choice between Makoto (best waifu) and Futaba (I like her custom trophy image better), but waifu loyalty won out in the end. Makoto please! Thanks again! 

Alright, I've added your names on a list, since I can't create trophies at the moment. Once it's all fixed, you'll receive them.

Btw @sundrew I agree: Makoto is the best waifu in P5 :highfive: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2018 at 8:42 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Alright, I've added your names on a list, since I can't create trophies at the moment. Once it's all fixed, you'll receive them.

Btw @sundrew I agree: Makoto is the best waifu in P5 :highfive: .

She rides a motorcycle!! I saw a Playstation Access Youtube video where Holly says she "accidentally" romanced Ann instead of Makoto (I understand how this is possible - the Ann romance trigger is really unclear) and that was one of the worst gaming decisions she ever made. Found the video (starts at 10:55).

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Makoto best something, LOOOOOL, good joke 469872896114688011.png?v=1

:spank::popcorn:

Edited by sundrew