Let's Play Persona 5

11 minutes ago, sundrew said:

She rides a motorcycle!! I saw a Playstation Access Youtube video where Holly says she "accidentally" romanced Ann instead of Makoto (I understand how this is possible - the Ann romance trigger is really unclear) and that was one of the worst gaming decisions she ever made. Found the video (starts at 10:55).

:spank::popcorn:

Lol, I turned Ann down every chance I got :awesome: . I did romance Futaba during the first playthrough, because I didn't want to do her Mementos quest again during NG+.

5 minutes ago, Masamune said:

@Dragon-Archon Oh, so you can get one of those trophies even if you've beat it before the event (I finished it a couple weeks after it was released)? :huh: Can I get a Futaba one then (you can put Masamune-XIII on it)?

Whenever you solve your PC problems of course. 1f605.png

Yep, that's correct.

Sure, I'll add you to the list too. It's going to be a long list with P5, Mugen, and Kingdom Hearts :lol: .

12 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oho, you never told us you were a man of culture :awesome:

I am a man of culture for Makoto is the best choice :awesome: . Pretty sure I mentioned it before though *does a quick search*.... there we go:

On 12/20/2017 at 6:07 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol, I remember hearing something similar when romancing Futaba :lol: .

On 9/22/2018 at 8:40 PM, ladynadiad said:

Awesome!  I definitely know I won't be able to start P5 until next year, but I definitely plan to play it and get the plat.

Ok, let me know once you start it.

On 9/22/2018 at 10:43 PM, hsn963 said:

Bought the ultimate edition while on sale last week, please allow me to join

Nice, welcome to the event :D .

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, of course. Which one would you like?

I'd like Skull please, same name as my forum name (ObsiEez) thanks man! I always love checking out events like these because it's just another encouragement for people to play such an amazing game and Persona 5 was one of my favorite games I played in 2017

6 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

I'd like Skull please, same name as my forum name (ObsiEez) thanks man! I always love checking out events like these because it's just another encouragement for people to play such an amazing game and Persona 5 was one of my favorite games I played in 2017

Ok, added you to the list. As soon as I'm able to create them again, you'll receive the trophy.

That's what I'm aiming for with these events.