Let's Play Persona 5

23 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

I've finally platted Persona 5! :dance: Everything about the game is fantastic, especially the music which I now occasionally just leave on loop. This is definitely one of my favorite games ever and I can't wait to play the Dancing version and whatever other spinoffs come in the future, as well as the inevitable Persona 6.

It's about time Congrats :yay: .

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Even thought this is my 2nd post here, I've just :platinum: the game! those were a very enjoyable 154 hours indeed:yay::yay: I think I only have gone out of home for work in this past 4 weeks 'cuz this game 1f605.png

Nice, congrats :yay: . I had the same thing with P4G. Which trophy do you want?

@LionRed10 @Uchiha_Snake__ I completely forgot your trophies, so here they are. Be sure to save the images on your computer to have a backup.

upR78M7.pngNyXxJdF.png

17 hours ago, fabiansc83 said:

@Dragon-Archon Holy s**t dude, thanks!, they looks awesome!

17 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

@Dragon-Archon Thank's man! They look great

I'm glad you like it :D .

• Like 2

Sorry to bother you guys. I'm planning to buy the US version of the game. Do you know if is dubbed in English or it's all Japanese?  

And, I know the game is heavy with social/free time part but All (or most of that) is me reading or there are a lot spoken content?

Thank you in advance.

2 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Sorry to bother you guys. I'm planning to buy the US version of the game. Do you know if is dubbed in English or it's all Japanese?  

And, I know the game is heavy with social/free time part but All (or most of that) is me reading or there are a lot spoken content?

Thank you in advance.

It's dubbed, though there is a DLC pack that contains the Japanese voices. The social part is spoken content, unless you talk to random NPCs. Have fun with the game :D .

On 11/29/2018 at 4:59 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Everything is up and running again, which means the trophies are back too. 

@Inuty @Han_the_Dragon @ObsiEez @fabiansc83 @Kent10201 @sundrew @hsn963 @Masamune @Rick_Sanchez @Zippyhammer Yours are below, don't forget to save the images on your computer as a backup just in case something happens to imgur.

uAAGeXK.pnglXg0BYH.pngVX3BdjI.pnguBJpeUb.png6VOwBB7.pngVNesuqN.pngS3M7zoH.pngvhcPoLU.pngTeNtDFm.pngl9pnJVQ.png

Thanks @Dragon-Archon! It looks great! Glad I went with Makoto ?.

On 1-12-2018 at 0:55 AM, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Dude that mako-waifu:wub: it looks awesome thanks! I'm keeping it in my signature for sure :wub:

On 1-12-2018 at 0:09 PM, hsn963 said:

@Dragon-Archon That's awesome, thanks.

45 minutes ago, sundrew said:

Thanks @Dragon-Archon! It looks great! Glad I went with Makoto 1f601.png.

Makoto is the best, glad you like the trophies :D .

Sorry, but I just have to put this here... guess where Joker and his gang are now? :D

3457888-super+smash+bros+ultimate+ninten

Yep, they revealed at the Game Awards that Joker from Persona 5 is going to be doing a crossover in the first Challenger's Pack for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. They said something about being able to summon a Persona and Joker from Persona 5 might be a DLC fighter.

Edited by DragonQuest238

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...