Let's Play Persona 5

10 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

The final boss theme is also really good, but I guess you wouldn't know about that. :awesome:

You mean this one?

If so, I don't think it's that special or epic ... though maybe that has something to do with Ys VIII final boss theme setting the bar really high:

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You mean this one?

Spoiler

Kind of... I forget where that version of the song plays (an earlier form of the boss?), but I was actually thinking about this one:

I think it's pretty awesome.

6 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

If so, I don't think it's that special or epic ... though maybe that has something to do with Ys VIII final boss theme setting the bar really high:

Spoiler

I will admit this one is better, though. :lol: I really need to buy this game.

19 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Kind of... I forget where that version of the song plays (an earlier form of the boss?), but I was actually thinking about this one:

I think it's pretty awesome.

I will admit this one is better, though. :lol: I really need to buy this game.

Yeah, it's a lot better than Our Beginning.

You should definitely get the game, the story is great.

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Completed the 6th Palace and I'm currently working on Confidants. Also all that talk about Futaba's lines made me realise I still had some notes about good opportunities to get status ailments, so added those to the guide too.

I forgot how much I like this OST:

The OST is awesome. That tune (and its variations) might be my favorite, although I also like the Dynasty-Warriors-sounding boss themes.

34 minutes ago, Myu said:

I took me three hours to complete the month of April today. Clearing Palaces is way faster with a high-level Persona but it still takes some time.

Here are my current Ranks :

Reveal hidden contents

Sojiro - 3

Ryuji - 4

Takemi - 4

Nice, with your stats maxed out, it should be very easy to rank them up quickly.

On 21/10/2017 at 7:12 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, with your stats maxed out, it should be very easy to rank them up quickly.

2nd playthrough is so much easier :) 

I've cleared Palaces 2 and 3 and I already have Confidants maxed out. That annoying trophy finally popped when Takemi reached Rank 9 and I've decided to romance every girl this time :P

Getting that girichoco from Ryuji was pretty pathetic (the face he made when he threw it on the table ?) 

I also got the Baton Pass trophy and caught the lvl10 Treasure Demon I was missing. Morgana's Miracle Punch was a miracle indeed!

1 hour ago, Myu said:

2nd playthrough is so much easier :) 

I've cleared Palaces 2 and 3 and I already have Confidants maxed out. That annoying trophy finally popped when Takemi reached Rank 9 and I've decided to romance every girl this time :P

Getting that girichoco from Ryuji was pretty pathetic (the face he made when he threw it on the table 1f602.png

I also got the Baton Pass trophy and caught the lvl10 Treasure Demon I was missing. Morgana's Miracle Punch was a miracle indeed!

Awesome, you're making lots of progress :yay: . I hope you're prepared for Valentine's Day, it's going to be one to remember :ninja: .

I've unlocked Palace #7, but the idea is to work on Confidants and focus on maxing them all out before exploring the palace.

• Like 1

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Now I'm curious: what did you miss?

I don't remember the actual mission. Let me see if I can look it up.

<rummaging through Google>

I think it's "Who's Muscling in Yongen-Jaya". If not, it's a quest that occurs naturally, but if you miss the text, you can't get it. It's not anything from the bar or the flower shop - I have those. And it should be around the August month (since I have figured out that I need to go back to before the space burger to get it).

4 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I think it's "Who's Muscling in Yongen-Jaya". If not, it's a quest that occurs naturally, but if you miss the text, you can't get it. It's not anything from the bar or the flower shop - I have those. And it should be around the August month (since I have figured out that I need to go back to before the space burger to get it).

I'm very stressed out about the idea of missing one of Mishima's requests. I'm checking my phone every time time passes and I prioritize meeting him over everyone else. In my first playthrough I had all of his timed requests, I was only missing the ones you get from getting a Confidant to a certain level. 

@Dragon-Archon Thanks ! I'm trying to go as fast as possible, I still haven't got my completion rate back and KYC is starting next month. I have to hurry! :P 

I'm looking forward to that Valentine event. 

20 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Ah ok, that's a lot to replay.

15 hours ago, Myu said:

@Dragon-Archon Thanks ! I'm trying to go as fast as possible, I still haven't got my completion rate back and KYC is starting next month. I have to hurry! :P 

I'm looking forward to that Valentine event. 

I've also got some of the completion rate back after completing all Muramasa DLCs, now to start a new game and reduce it again :P .

On 10/9/2017 at 10:36 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

Hide contents

I know they said that they wouldn't put any Pixar film into Kingdom Hearts that just came out, but...

Moana's World for Kingdom Hearts IV. :D

I played Mugen Souls Z and got most of the trophies there, but the job grinding and Mugen Field...ugh. I love Lady Chou-Chou but my gawd getting the platinum for that series is tough.

1 hour ago, MysticjMax said:

I know they said that they wouldn't put any Pixar film into Kingdom Hearts that just came out, but...

I played Mugen Souls Z and got most of the trophies there, but the job grinding and Mugen Field...ugh. I love Lady Chou-Chou but my gawd getting the platinum for that series is tough.

Isn't Moana from Disney though? 

@starcrunch061 I just got the mission "Who's muscling in Yongen-Jaya?". It's a mission you get on 8/30 first thing in the morning. The phone rings and Joker reads the text from Mishima automatically. Are you sure it's the one you're missing? 

Edited by Myu

1 hour ago, MysticjMax said:

26 minutes ago, Myu said:

Isn't Moana from Disney though? 

Yes Moana isn't Pixar it is straight Disney. And Moana make perfect sense to be in KH. I mean Moana is all about trying to return the Heart of Tafiti...that is slam dunk Kingdom Hearts story :)

As for Pixar though...isn't Toy Story in the game? Where did you hear Pixar wasn't going to be in it?