Let's Play Neptunia!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Overpowered? Psh, I'm Not Overpowered!

916e24ce92559db694731e4d9864064a15134345

Is this a good photo proof? I`am very sure ``Rune Caliber`` is Noire`s strongest weapon.

2 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

I just bought 5 Nep games off of the sale, so now the only one's I'm missing are Cyberdimension, Producing Perfection and the PS3 trilogy.

I also got the Re;Birth 1 platinum a couple of months ago but I think I forgot to post it here.

Updated the both of you.

Congrats on your first Nep plat, Kent! Have fun with the other games as well! :)

Now we just need @Lucas to get a Nep plat and then none of us will be virgins we can all appreciate the greatness of Nep.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

The Holy Ritual

45aa5318d06e52ee5e4dd65ea4a8ef5a15143057

proof for the upgrade:

Reveal hidden contents

da891844727f5dd73af2cf787722903415143057

ccbd065ddae45974e90a918dbecace8015143057

The MMO That Isn't Really an MMO

0e4d2cd42635118638a173c68b8025e815143059

Congrats on the plat! :)

It seems there was some confusion in the requirement for The Holy Ritual. The intended requirement was for one to upgrade any one of the HDD form goddesses' weapon and armor, not that of the human form goddesses. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I can not accept that part of the submission as is. :(

That said, is there any specific term for them in the game that I could edit in to reduce confusion? I won't be playing the English version until around 2018, so I won't know myself until then.

Edited by Wdog-999

1 hour ago, Wdog-999 said:

Congrats on the plat! :)

Thank you:D

1 hour ago, Wdog-999 said:

It seems there was some confusion in the requirement for The Holy Ritual. The intended requirement was for one to upgrade any one of the HDD form goddesses' weapon and armor, not that of the human form goddesses. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I can not accept that part of the submission as is. :(

That said, is there any specific term for them in the game that I could edit in to reduce confusion? I won't be playing the English version until around 2018, so I won't know myself until then.

You meant the NPC Goddesses not ``CPU`` /The Chosen Ones.

Is there hints to find the materials for Black Heart`s Sword and Armor(Not a Minotaur I hope)?

P.S if someone upgrade a NPC Goddess`s weapon and armor do they show the equipment as proof or the Blacksmith menu?

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Thank you:D

You meant the NPC Goddesses not ``CPU`` /The Chosen Ones.

Is there hints to find the materials for Black Heart`s Sword and Armor(Not a Minotaur I hope)?

P.S if someone upgrade a NPC Goddess`s weapon and armor do they show the equipment as proof or the Blacksmith menu?

I mean the ones that were initially NPC characters. They show up as playable characters sometime around the fourth chapter (one of the trophies is related to it) and their weapons and armor are among the most annoying to upgrade with little in the way of alternate weapons and armor if any at all. IIRC, many of the upgrades require drops from multiplayer bosses, many of which are not guaranteed upon defeat anyway, making the upgrades largely pointless for anything other than their own sake. Thus why I made it an LP trophy. :P

As for proof, it would be best to do the Blacksmith menu as proof so that I can clearly see that the weapon and armor were fully upgraded without having to check around on wikis to make sure the stats match the weapon/armor's most upgraded form.

12 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

I mean the ones that were initially NPC characters. They show up as playable characters sometime around the fourth chapter (one of the trophies is related to it) and their weapons and armor are among the most annoying to upgrade with little in the way of alternate weapons and armor if any at all. IIRC, many of the upgrades require drops from multiplayer bosses, many of which are not guaranteed upon defeat anyway, making the upgrades largely pointless for anything other than their own sake. Thus why I made it an LP trophy. :P

As for proof, it would be best to do the Blacksmith menu as proof so that I can clearly see that the weapon and armor were fully upgraded without having to check around on wikis to make sure the stats match the weapon/armor's most upgraded form.

The Goddesses have a NPC logo on them witch is why I call them NPC Goddesses but you can nickname them Hearts as Their Names ends with Heart :awesome:

Multiplayer?! damn. Nice idea making that a LP trophy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2017 at 8:07 PM, Leon Castle said:

The Goddesses have a NPC logo on them witch is why I call them NPC Goddesses but you can nickname them Hearts as Their Names ends with Heart :awesome:

Multiplayer?! damn. Nice idea making that a LP trophy.

Welp, made the change from goddess to NPC goddess to make it more obvious. Now back to eating pudding. :dance:

https://imgur.com/a/DmYoc

My proofs for I Never Miss and The Holy Ritual, respectively.

Turns out that fully upgrading the NPC goddess's weapon and armor is nowhere near as bad as I thought. It requires drops from the Cheetah (standard boss of Unreal World) and that weird alien god thing (I believe it's the standard boss of Hestie Crater) as well as Elegant God Stones that can be grinded easily off of Rank 8 item quests and Raw Monster Fluid that isn't difficult to come by. Still something you wouldn't have much reason to do since you'd be in post-game already by the time you could do it, but it's more than manageable.

On another note, I have the EU 4GO plat now. Just the NA version left and I'll be done with that game for good most likely since a Chinese release seems unlikely at this point. :dance:

EDIT: Updated! Not that it means much since I'm the one who posted something to update this time, but may as well be consistent. :P

Also, I'm thinking of implementing rarities for the trophies to show how many people have earned them so far out of everyone who has participated as well as first and maybe even latest achievers to give people something to show off as well as give Neptune a bit more work to do since that's all on her post.

Edited by Wdog-999
  • Like 2

Just went through and added in all of the trophy rarities, First Achievers, and Latest Achievers. Now for some interesting factoids...

As far as plats, VIIR is unsurprisingly the least achieved one so far due to not having a Western release yet, making it difficult or unwieldy for most of the participants to actually play it. Given trends, this will likely stop being the case a couple months into the VIIR release as more people go for the plat, which will leave Hyperdevotion Noire as the least achieved with only 3 out of 12 participants having obtained it.

On the other end, Re;Birth1 is the most achieved plat with 9 out of 12 participants having obtained it. Given that this game served as an introduction to the series for many people who did not pick it up in the PS3 era and had a fairly simple plat, this isn't terribly surprising at all. The original Hyperdimension Neptunia and mk2 are not far behind at 6 achievers each, which makes sense when one considers that these were the first two games in the series, not to mention that while it had a godawful share system, mk2 was a very easy JRPG plat at its time of release and is still elatively easy today.

As far as First Achiever spots, despite not obtaining any of them for the platinums or really any other trophy trophy, Arctic Cress is the first participant to have earned a Neptunia trophy way back in July 2011. That said, the first Neptunia plat was achieved by yours truly back in March of 2012 with the original game, with PastaFamily's mk2 plat falling only eight days ahead. Speaking of which, PastaFamily has managed to take home a staggering 9 First Achiever spots for the different plats as well as being the first one here to achieve 7 unique Neptunia platinums. I managed 5 of them and no one else so far has managed any others. Also, to wrap up the trophy trophies, I did a clean sweep of every First Achiever spot in the first DLC pack (Mad Stacks!) as well as being the first to obtain an ending and the first person to get every platinum up to and including VIIR.

In terms of the gameplay trophies, the board is a different story. Aside from the several gameplay trophies that have zero achievers so far, Kent10201 has managed to be the first to successfully submit a strongest non-DLC weapon for Overpowered? Psh, I'm Not Overpowered!, Arctic Cress was the first person to submit a complete dungeon list for And This... Is... To Go... Even Further BEYOND!, and lednatius and I have taken the other First Achiever spots.

Also, at the moment, it is technically impossible for anyone to have an Ultra Rare trophy because we are below the minimum of 20 people required for any trophy to be at 5% or lower rarity. Make sure you get all your friends to sign up so we can raise those numbers! :P

Also, while scanning profiles, I have noticed a couple things that have been unsubmitted. I will not be adding them until they are submitted so as to be fair to those who update diligently, but I will notify the appropriate parties.

@MrUnknown625 Please update with your Blanc plat so that you may claim the Best Director and The MegaFan trophies.

@Lucas Not really sure if you wanna bother, but it would be appreciated if you would update with the fact that you have earned a trophy so that we can have another trophy at 100% and so there is something to look at in your spoiler box other than the trophy that literally everyone gets just for signing up. :P

EDIT: Also, I have lowered the share requirement for Was Conquest Not Enough?! from 90% to 80%. I had been notified a little while ago that getting a landmass to 90% would be impossible with the base game missions and quests.  From what I have heard, the max for each nation is 87% for Planeptune, 87.9% for Lastation, 75% for Lowee, and 89.1% for Leanbox. While I honestly could've gone to 85% and still made it possible, I have decided to have a bit of mercy and lower it further than that since that is fairly close to the maximum and this is still just a silver trophy, so no point in going uber-hard. Besides, the original requirement was made under the assumption that 100% into one nation was possible like it was in every other game, so it's still in the spirit of the trophy.

Edited by Wdog-999
  • Like 3