F*** the "Straight A Student" Trophy Right Up Its Rear!!!

Justin__Harris

Just an angry vent rant because I've been on this fucking trophy for three hours. I'm on the last one Smash. I've gotten to 2980/3000 points six times now and every damn time I get to 2980, suddenly I can't hit a damn thing. OR the tennis ball launcher shoots the damn ball completely on the other side making it impossible for me to smash it. I'm so sick of this trophy! How the hell is a god damned practice round so fucking difficult?!?!

You needed to make an entire thread for this?

Here's a trophy tip: if the trophy or achievement in question is frustrating you so much, you feel the need to make a thread to vent, step away. Step away before you make the thread. Step away before you break something. Step away before you hurt yourself. It's just a stupid achievement. It's not worth stressing over.

On 10/7/2017 at 0:24 AM, Spaz said:

Funny I just made a status update on The High Road in Crash Bandicoot with the same frustration level. Bit of a coincidence.

Haha. Yeah, man. I'm glad you get it. Did you end up finally getting it?

On 10/7/2017 at 1:37 AM, Phil said:

You needed to make an entire thread for this?

Here's a trophy tip: if the trophy or achievement in question is frustrating you so much, you feel the need to make a thread to vent, step away. Step away before you make the thread. Step away before you break something. Step away before you hurt yourself. It's just a stupid achievement. It's not worth stressing over.

I'm pretty sure my point the point of me posting this to vent frustration is that I was stepping away rather than get immensely angry and break stuff or... hurt myself? I mean, I figured venting on these forums made sense, but I guess that was kind of over your head. But yeah, thanks for the advice I guess. Being condescending is really helpful. ?

On 10/7/2017 at 0:23 AM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I hate people censoring a swear. Like, you wrote the F, you wrote the right number of characters, it's obvious what the word is, you're not really avoiding saying it, just say the damn word.

Fuck.

I'm fairly new to the forums. So I wasn't sure if using fuck in the title of a topic warranted getting a warning point or whatever those are for. But you're right, man. I'm a writer, so I don't really dig censorship in general. 

Fuck beans.

Yeah.

Feels good.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Justin__Harris said:

I'm fairly new to the forums. So I wasn't sure if using fuck in the title of a topic warranted getting a warning point or whatever those are for. But you're right, man. I'm a writer, so I don't really dig censorship in general. 

Fuck beans.

Yeah.

Feels good.

I'm just being a dick, all g dude.

Nah, but fuck fuckidy fuck fuck fuck.

Censoring the title though is probably a nice move tbh. But I mean, it's an internet forum, it's a forum, on the internet, with strangers, on the internet. The internet should just come with a "buyer beware: you may get told to fuck off" sticker on every box.

• Like 3

On 10/10/2017 at 11:39 PM, cris3f said:

Everybody Golf / Hot SHots Golf are games that require lots of perseverance and some experience in the game. It's not a quick plat unless you're very experienced on them or extremely lucky.

The worst part is that there wasn't even a platinum to be had with all my efforts. Lol. Why the fuck do I do this to myself?

Edited by Justin__Harris