Vita vs. PS4

6 minutes ago, Eyjabria said:

I remember hearing complaints about audio quality a while back related to some other game or its demo. I think the heavy audio compression's point was to bring down the file size of a demo and in the end the audio was fine in the final product or at least fixed with a patch. Maybe someone here remembers which Vita game this was? I'm guessing (and hoping) this is the case with Danganronpa V3 demo too.

Yeah Danganronpa V3 in Japan had really poor audio quality on vita at launch but the developer patched it after a lot of complaints. In the european/english demo version I've experienced the same poor-audio quality so I asked the people in this forum that are currently playing it on vita about it ;) 

57 minutes ago, Canne said:

Yeah Danganronpa V3 in Japan had really poor audio quality on vita at launch but the developer patched it after a lot of complaints. In the european/english demo version I've experienced the same poor-audio quality so I asked the people in this forum that are currently playing it on vita about it ;) 

Oh, it was Dangan V3, haha. ? I thought it could have been World of Final Fantasy or something.

On 7/10/2017 at 3:25 PM, Undead Wolf said:

And you're sure that isn't an intentional effect? It does't happen on the PS4 version?

I tried as promised the demo on pc and yes there are some similar effects in the same moment of the game. The difference between them is that on vita the lower framerate highlight them more than in the ps4 version. But yes it is indeed intentional as you previously stated ;)

So if the audio DLC is enough to make the game hearable i'm more than conviced to take the vita version ^^ 

As for the original question that this post is about: the retail price for every game on psvita is always 40$, on the day one version on ps4 the game shipped with a sountrack and a booklet so I can at least understand the higher price point (60$)

71XJZuLvsKL._SX522_.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I always prefer to play Visual Novels on PS Vita. This is like the best experience in my opinion.

Since there is usually not much of a gameplay and more reading, it's like reading a book and it's better to have it with you all the time so you can play it anywhere. 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...