The Division Glitch

Dylan-Mehl

Hi,

For a while now, I've been playing The Division. Today I've noticed that some of the trophies didn't pop-up. After a console restart I did get some of them (6 or 7) all at once. Which also means the date and timestamp of some of the trophies are "soon behind eachother". 

Are there more people on PsnProfiles which also encounter this problem? / Is this a common problem with The Division.

Though I give it a mention, because I don't wanna get flagged/removed from the leaderboards.

Dylan

Edited by Dylan-Mehl

• 8 months later...

Hi man its cool to find someone else that had the same shit occurs as me ... It did this to me with some of the collectibles trophy. I had the notification letting me know i had unlocked a item for getting all of one kind but no trophie . So i kept on and got some more missing of an another type, No trophie still. Rebooted the game and all my missing collectible trophy popped at once when i entered back the game$ I know that during that day i got kicked out of psn and of the division at same time but i still did not close the program . Psn had issues. Since the game is always onlines my tought it is it may have cause trouble