Players Already?

To quote myself from a thread posted last month:

"Basically, some people get sent games early for review purposes such as youtubers, streamers, journalists, etc. Then there are some stores which end up breaking street date and selling games before they're supposed to, or places like Amazon dispatching games early. It happens all the time."

How do people still not get this? :P

43 minutes ago, WalkerFlesh said:

Was there a pre-release to certain people. My understanding from when I pre-ordered, and what I see, is this game isn't released until October 10th.

as the others said - I've just started doing reviews and I'm currently working on reviews for 3 games which aren't out for a few weeks - 2 of which don't have trophy lists yet (which is why, when they do get added, some people have achieved trophies before the lists were live per the dates). For example, I had Danganronpa V3 about 19 days before the release date.

Every time a new game releases, this happens, and people ask: WHY THEY GET EARLY!?

These people have connections in the video game industry and get early access to games.

Those people are not better than you. You are loved by every citizen of PSNP nation and by the trophy gods.

Relax, you will get your games/plats eventually :) 

Edited by TurdFlingingApe
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, WalkerFlesh said:

Ok, thanks for the replies, whether genuine or sarcastic. =o|  

@Lars From playing the Shadow of Mordor, and seeing how the 1st platinum achiever completed it in so little time, I would think the trophies aren't that complicated.

The last game wasn't really hard either.  Why would this game be any different?