100% complete games quick

RockySanchez666

This is an interesting task.

I'm not sure, what your ultimate goal ist, but here are a few suggestions/questions from me.

First of all I see a big bunch of games at 0%. Not sure, if you intend to show all games that are in your collection. Maybe for the sake of oversight you can consider deleting those 0%-lists from your profile and want to focus on those games which have 1% or more? (I personally would enjoy the shit out of deleting 400+ 0%-lists :D )

If your goal is just to finish up some games close to 100%, you already stated the obvious task: getting those closest to 100% done.

If you aim for a high average completion rate, you can also take another way. This is pretty much what I've been doing the last two years.

I copied all my unearned trophies into an excel spreadsheet and sorted them a bit, especially by trophy grade. If you exclude the platinums (because they don't add to your completion and are just awarded for 100%), you have an oversight, which trophy grade gives how much to your overall completion. In my case it was 0,06% for any uneaned gold, 0,02 for silver and 0,01 for bronze (this has changed now a bit, because I added some more new games to my list over the time of course).

So if you just want the completion rate to improve, going the other way might be better: start with the games with only 1% and work off some easy trophies. There are probably quite a few games where you can earn like 10 trophies per hour, while those games which are already close to 100% will take you some time for one hard/grindy trophy..

• Like 1

You could check each game's difficulty level and start with the easiest (the Telltale ones for example), or you can do it alphabetically or tackle all the PS3 games first or start at the bottom of the list and work your way up or you could sign up in various events here and focus on games qualifying for those events? 

At this point, you have so many options, I understand how you can feel a little lost :D 

I don't think you should delete the 0% games, that's what makes it even more challenging.

I would definitely be interested in checking on your progress from time to time, this is kinda awesome :D 

Edited by Myu

2 hours ago, RockySanchez666 said:

Hey guys. I need some advice I have a ton of games that I wanna 100% (Platinum / 100% DLC) but don't know where to start except start with closest to 100% or finish up dlc first, I can play for about 8 hours a day at least maybe more 

With your list you going to need more then 8 hours a day.......over a 1000 games daaaaammmmmm. But go to your trophy adviser and chose the platinum trophies, then chose rarity and it will show your automatically which are the easiest to get........but 1000 games xDxD

GOOD LUCK DUDE.