Hidden Games on PS4 Issue

FarfetchDoomer

Wanted to hide a game on my PS4 Trophy List, so decided to do it via the Hidden Games in the privacy settings on PS4. I usually do it via the 'Hidden Games for PS3 and PSVita' tab as its in the order of last played rather than the PS4 one which always has been out of order and trying to find one game out of hundreds in that is just taxing lol, but when I do via the PS3 tab it will only show the last 4 games played on all consoles and will not load anymore and will sometimes get 'An error occurred' message when exiting. I was able to hide the game I wanted but seems odd that only 4 of the games will load, everything in the PS4 tab will load fine. Don't know if this is a recent issue with the 5.0 update, but wondering if anyone else has this issue or is just me. Thanks

2 minutes ago, palmersib said:

They have recently updated their terms & conditions, you sure it isn't because of that?

Don't understand how that would effect the list of games only showing the last 4 played. I did all the privacy settings after the 5.0 update was installed as it was the first thing that popped up.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...