More to come

VASORAT13

On 9 October 2017 at 6:44 AM, Karlsson89 said:

Could it be that in your 20th games the opponent left or something like that? I think I've read about problems if that happens.

I was thinking the same even if it is unlikely.

Mine popped fine after 20 matches, all single-player.

Edited by g-bake_1986

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have the same issue no trophy after over +200 Matches. i have a solid team with a couple of informs and an Icon so i don't want to delete my team and with it my progress especially when this year fif0000000000a is a good one. Last time i remember i played a good FIFA game was FIFA 13 so fingers crossed they do fix this issue and with it my hopes in getting another year's FIFA Platinum.

Edited by Aboelsas

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Radouane-algerie said:

Did u guys resolve this trophy problem , l'm missing just this one for platinum 

No I haven't. A solution I Found is to delete your Ultimate team and start over again. I won't do it until I get Fifa 19 so I don't know if it really works.

• 1 month later...

HI there guys.

So, probably they just broke the game via update or something, because it's still not working. I haven't play the game and neither I'm interested on it, but a friend of mine tried everything to fix it, deleting club and everything, and it won't pop up.

Have any of you fix your trophy?

Thank you.

Edited by ChristianHenares
Some issues gramar

• 2 months later...
On 5-9-2018 at 1:16 PM, saralt112233 said:

Hey, does it work in world cup mode? 

Deleting my club is not an option for me because i play FUT a lot so if there are any other solutions please help me :)

I tested it And it doesn't work unfortunatly. I also play a lot of FUT but i decided to take a rest from FIFA until FIFA 19 Comes out so i deleted my team to try if it worked for the trophy.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/14/2019 at 5:13 PM, saralt112233 said:

Update:

TROPHY IS ACHIEVABLE IN WORLD CUP FUT MODE.

Got it yesterday, no need to delete your club at all.

Played all games online as well :) 

ahhh sadly i already deleted my club couple of weeks ago. didn't know it would work fine. anyway i haven't played my FIFA 18 FUT club for more than a year lol

• 1 month later...

I can thankfully confirm that getting 20 matches played in World Cup FUT Mode definitely works, I just got it myself.

All games where single player tournament, I just stuck it on Beginner got 1 goal and then sat there for the remaining time.

This was after someone leaving on the 20th game TWICE on two separate clubs. I'd have played single player the second club would give an error at the very end of every single offline game. Something about not being able to connect to the servers, yet it was perfectly fine before and after the end of matches. Stupid broken game.

Edited by Elliott3396