Hit Maker Trophy

MorsMundis

Antiquia Lost is made by the same company Kemco so I assume it has similar challenges like other games since I haven't plat this game. After you beat the game once, you can load clear save data for true ending route. You can find Forgotten Port/Village (the name depends on the game but it should start with Forgotten) which locates on North island, then you can challenge Maidame Curie at that place. She will do nothing but stand there for your party to attack her in 20 turns or so, you will receive the rewards depending on the amount of damage your party inflicts on her. It's a good challenge for hit counts since she has infinite HP. Now you need to use characters' skills which have multiple hits. Here is the list of good hit-count skills: (level to unlock the skill)

Bine:

Fang Stock (Lv. 40): 2nd digit of Bine's HP value. If his 2nd HP digit value is 9 then he can deal 9 hits, you can manipulate his HP value by using Life Fruit/Bean or HP Fruit.

Hit Stocker (Lv. 75): +10 hit counts

Jade:

Lunging (Lv. 28): an 8-thrust attack

Safira

Spatter! (Lv. 28): A random 5-strike attack

Lunaria (Her skills are unlocked based on her max HP and STR)

Five-shot Flurry! (HP 148, STR 31): Swiftly fire 5 arrows

Crazy Attack! (HP 2136, STR 154): 10-strike random attack

Dream 16 Hits! (HP 7390, STR 281): Swift 16-shot attack

Miracle Random Flurry (HP 10342, STR 388): Swift 14-shot attack

It also helps if your party's SPD is high and has these gems:

1. Hitman Gem (1 hit is calculated as 2 hits, increase more if several are equipped)

You can exchange 1400 maid coins for this gem. It's possible to get 2 gems from treasure chest.

2. Follow Gem (normal attack only)

You can exchange 500 maid coins for this gem. It's possible to get 4 gems from treasure chest.

3. Quarter-split Gem (normal attack only)

You can exchange 600 maid coins for this gem. It's possible to get 1 gem from treasure chest.

Revenant Saga and Asdivine Hearts are also made by the same company and available on PS Store in case you are interest in playing these games later.

Edited by hasegawa2010
recommend other Kemco games
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

You can also use Mist Splash, a high-level water spell that hits 20-30 times. I had all four characters use this spell (Bine and Jade need Aqua Gems A in order to rank up their Water magic and use spells) on Madam Curie in the basement of the Maid Association Arena in Forgotten Port. After my 20 turns, I had a hit counter of just above 500.