Machinedramon Fight

Okay, this is starting to annoy me a little bit.  Against this asshole, what are recommended stats? And would having a Mega Digimon on my side make a difference or no? Cause I went in with Zudomon and my silver Taomon and still got beat down in the end.  I mean Zudomon's Vulcan Hammer move did take a bit of health off the Machinedramon, I think about 1/3 of its health.  But that asshole still hits hard and wiped out Zudomon in the end with one attack x.x

Now, my Zudomon is unfortunately dead now, but I have Terrimon in his place (whom I am hoping to get Gargomon and in turn, Rapidmon at the very least).

And yes, I do have the defense skill now, I was using it in the fight which seemed to be helping out... until the Machinedramon somehow took out Zudomon while it was still focused on silver Taomon.

But really, I am just lost on how to beat this prick is all, as in, the best way to go about it to survive attacks from it.  Tried looking up online, but not much to go by really, especially stats wise.

Edit: Okay, I beat the damn thing, turning the difficulty to easy really did help in the end.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

the easy mode doesn't make battles easier. It only lets you get x2 the Stat boost while training. Glad you still managed to beat machinedramon but for future Bossfights a few common things you might wanna keep an eye out:

1. Try to get stronger attacks. You can learn them from enemies or in the city from some of the recruited digimon.

2. Use healing Items (they help a lot)

3. Keep the attributes in mind. Machinedramon for example is fairly week against Melee Attacks while it hits hard on Light/Dark Digimon

4. You can buy a boosting Item from Gargomon. Those can make a battle easier on you and help you save Healing Items.

5. If you get completely crushed by an Opponent let your Digimon Die, train up a Junk Generation which you will only use to raise their stats as high as possible so your next regular Generation has way higher stats as the one you lost with.

6. Try to get your Bond with your Digimon as high as possible and NEVER go over the Mega Level of your digimon until you can reach the 9999 Stats by training alone. EXE Evolutions can turn around lost battles easily and even if you get completely crushed sometimes when your Character runs to your beaten Digimon the game will trigger some kind of "emergency EXE" which will EXE evolve your Digimon with completely filled HP. 

• 1 year later...

Just thought I would post this, as just beaten level 6 MachineDramon in 2 minutes, and have been having problems myself progressing forward. Make sure to put on easy, as RyuVienna mentioned, it does make it a lot easier and the stats gain faster. Spent 3 days grinding these stats and thought I will post it to help anyone else that is having problems. I beat him with 2 ultimate's, AeroVeedramon (Vaccine, age 12) with the moves Electric Chute and Wind cutter and MachGaogamon (Data, Age 9) with the moves, spin attack and Mach Jab. Make sure you buy 8 medium recovery discs and medium MP disc, to recover 1,500 HP/MP and have 30 recovery disc as backup, heal constantly and use the moves as quick as possible, I didn't even have to use defend.

Tamer Skills (Level 16): DigiEgg Polish, Long life Digivolution, Life Boost, Power trainer, Intellect trainer, Toughness trainer, Sleep care, Good and fresh Digivoultion. Invigorating runner, health runner, Mental trainer. Second order, Defence order, Ascertainment and Skill Observation.

Stats for Aero Veedramon, HP- 12,231, MP - 11,335, Strength: 1,306, Stamina: 1,178, wisdom: 1,263 and speed: 1,212.

MachGaogamon: HP: 10,920, MP: 8,705, Strength: 1,166, Stamina: 1,062, Wisdom: 1,051 and speed: 1,046.