Several issues. Can anyone help?

burntlink1

So I have 3 issues so far with this game.

1. All agent Vehicles. I have unlocked all the vehicles yet the trophy won't pop. I've tried switching the vehicles in the ark and driving around and still nothing.

2. Moscow Global Offensive. I've completed all 12 map areas yet it says I need more global access codes to launch an offensive.

3. Gravity Dominator trophy.

I can't get the machine to spawn anywhere. Ive taken over all areas.Any ideas for this one?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

1. Trophy is glitched with patch 1.03.  It won't pop.  I had to uninstall and disconnect from the web to unlock everything on patch 1.00 and it worked first time.

2. No idea on that one, once you've opened all regions you have to complete the final region (Central Europe I think it's called) that then gives you the key to select the global offensive

3. It's purely luck based.  Take over the Legion outposts, then wait for a doomsday machine to spawn, it will be either dominator, golem or fracking machine (last is the most common for me).  Once you destroy it one of your bases will flip back to Legion.  Retake it and wait for a new doomsday machine to spawn, crossinh your fingers may help, but as far as I've read there is no way to influence which machine spawns.

IT's a good game, but weird glitches, and like a depressingly large number of games, some of those glitches hit the trophies.

• Like 1

Thanks for replying. 

I really don't want to uninstall as my copy is from the psn store. 

But judging by the amount of glitches on my save I think I might have to. 

I recently completed all agent missions and tried to unlock the trophies base on the outfits but none of them popped. 

I really enjoyed the game but the glitches have ruined it for me.  I really really don't want to play the full game again. :(

Thank you again for the help. 

If it's a digital copy then uninstalling won;t help as it will always be the latest patch so you can only go back to the release version if it's a physical copy of the game.

Volition just released patch 1.04 so there might be some fixes in there.

For the outfit trophies you have to select both the outfit and the gun and select the correct agents (Fortune, Hollywood and Hardtack for Franchise Force etc.).  The trophy should pop as soon as you have the three agents in the right outfit with the right guns in mission select, you don't need to launch,

I agree it's a fun game but the glitches are a pain.  Thankfully I just have to get the 15 connected contracts for plat now, it's been fun but annoying at times.

Good luck hunting.

• 2 weeks later...