October games

Fubuki

Idk if anyone made a post like this but I'm gonna give it a shot. Anyways, there's like 6 video games out this month. What games are you guys interested in?

Shadows of War

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Gran Turismio Sport

The Evil Within 2

Wolfenstien 2

Assassins Creed: Origins

Personally, I want Shadows of war. I already pre order South park FBW. Can't wait for them.

Edited by BadTitanSlayer
I changed my mind. Fuck Shadows of war, I just read about the microtransactions thing. Fuck Star Wars Battlefront 2 for the same reason. Good thing I bought Samus Returns on my 3Ds. At least I have something to play.

Super Mario Odyssey

Wwe 2k18 Cena Nuff Edition

Fire Emblem Warriors Special Edition

Assassin Creed Origins

Mario + Luigi superstar saga + Bowser minions

Lady Layton

3 Amiibos

I am dead serious this is all I am getting this month lol

Edited by syumisan
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, closertim said:

Gt sport.  

Can't wait the demo starts working, pretty strange that PD make it this way and after open download we need to wait additional 2 days for the launch.

Demo actually looks like 6 with not much change with environment, but cars look awesome. Photo mode now making "real" pictures, like from magazines.

2 hours ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

Idk if anyone made a post like this but I'm gonna give it a shot. Anyways, there's like 6 video games out this month. What games are you guys interested in?

Shadows of War

Gran Turismio Sport

The Evil Within 2

Wolfenstien 2

Personally, I want Shadows of war. I already pre order South park FBW. Can't wait for them.

Interested in all of them except for GT Sport, I really don't get that much enjoyment out of racing sims.

Wolfenstien 2 - The first is an excellent game, great story and mechanics the new one looks to be more of the same I will pick it up at some point for sure

Assassins Creed: Origins - I have played about 5 of the mainline AC games I actually enjoyed Syndicate quite a bit and this entry looks to be fixing my main issue with AC: The combat

South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Still have the first game in my backlog ... need to finish that before I get this one but I will one day

The Evil Within 2 - Same as above

Shadow of War - I will get it when it's heavily discounted in two years or so, no interest in supporting AAA games with Microtransactions. The same applies to anything on this list, if it has Microtransactions in it I'm not buying it until it's heavily discounted, won't suprise me if AC: Origins has them too

Shadows of War.

Boycotting this one. Too much consumer unfriendly bullshit.

Will get this one eventually. Looking forward to it, but there are too many games coming out, so this got pushed down the list.

Gran Turismio Sport

Not for me, not a big race sim fan.

The Evil Within 2 & Wolfenstein 2

These are the top games for me coming out this month.

Not a big AC fan, I like playing one of them every now and then, but generally when they're cheap and I've got nothing better to play. It's not looking good for this one ?.

I'm still working on Yakuza 0 and have Yakuza Kiwami ready to go. And then there's the Overwatch event coming up. I usually play a bit of that around the events. And then there's Nioh, Nier Automata and Dishonored Death of the Outsider still on my wishlist. I'd say I'm good for a long while ?.

Edited by Ric
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

Good thing I bought Samus Returns on my 3Ds

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't Samus Returns have content locked away (Fusion mode or difficulty, I believe) behind an amiibo? That seems worse than microtransactions to me, but that is just my opinion. 

Gran Turismo Sport is likely the only game I'll be picking up this month. I played the hell out of the Beta and the demo is amazing so far. The physics engine is much improved from GT6 and honestly from what I've experienced so far it is right up there with Assetto Corsa, but I haven't had a ton of time to compare. 

I'll be picking up South Park as well, but since I've been working 80+ hour weeks I may wait until the overtime slows down since I'll be busy with GT Sport. 

Parker

35 minutes ago, Fluffy said:

Yomawari: Midnight Shadows and Cyberdimension Neptune for Fluffy are intresting and will buying it.

And Wolfenstein New Order and Assasins Creed Origins... poor; poor wallet....

The first games you mentioned are in October?