Third times the charm

Superbuu3

Hey guys back again,

If you don't know me click here thats all you need to know. Check out my trophy profile if you want to coop story mode in games I havent finished feel free to ask you will need a headset and also make sure you never use a radio to play down the headset I have my own radio.

To my friends:

Spoiler

Hopefully I get to stay this time. Long story short health issues have been causing me a lot of problems. I wanted to come back and do the We Plays again, but I wasn't quite sure how to break it to people giving them grim news of my health being the reason I would have to stop. Currently doctors don't think risk of death is imminent (wouldn't be back otherwise shockingly people dont like you pulling out of events from dying apparently makes things less fun), but the two main things they think I have I wouldn't wish on anyone. If these investigations go nowhere the current situation is catching a cold could blind me and god knows what else if any other nerves are effected.

When I'm back to a decent standard of health I'll start doing guides and youtube again. I just been playing simple games lately which dont require much input and watching walking dead, the wire, Cowboy Bebop and Rick and Morty. When I do the We play thing again I'll finish the MGS series, I'm not concerned if participants are minimal I need to plat several of the games so I'm doing it either way.

Anyway hope everything is good on everyone else's end. If anyone wants to coop Saints row 4 PS4, Attack on Titan PS4, Sword Art online Hollow Fragment PS4, Payday 2 PS4, Magicka 2 PS4, TMNT Mutants in Manhattan PS4 feel free to add me on PSN no blank messages. There's a bunch of games I need to coop but i think those would likely be hardest to find people who haven't touched the games.

Take care

Super

• Like 2