Trophy discussion

chiino82

Very easy platinum. It's a very basic beat-them-all game like we had plenty in the 8/16 bits era. The bad part is the game crashes a lot (well at least it did for me, I don't know if it's a general problem). Luckily you can restart at the last level you were playong, so I only lost 10-15mn of progression at worst. Platinum can be easily done in 2h, maybe 1 if you don't have any crashes.

I had no problems with crashes. The game is quite addictive, but the enemies get too repetitive. You can cheese much of the game with the dash attack. Very easy platinum.

Its a charming little game, that I don't regret buying or playing, especially for its low price. The worst part is the grab mechanic. Often you'll be wanting to attack normally, but an enemy gets too close, you'll grab them instead and it'll leave you vulnerable. Really should have been a separate button assigned for this.

I wish Vita had more old-school beat 'em ups. I've got a craving for Streets of Rage.

Edited by blendercat27

This game crashes every 20 mins that's one thing.

Second - when you are on the ground and there are 4 enemies around - you are screwed. There is no bloody chance to escape and you can lose your whole HP.

I need to have a break, I almost broke my PSV due to this crap.

Will finish it later.

On 14/10/2017 at 5:53 PM, Smashero said:

This game crashes every 20 mins that's one thing.

Second - when you are on the ground and there are 4 enemies around - you are screwed. There is no bloody chance to escape and you can lose your whole HP.

I need to have a break, I almost broke my PSV due to this crap.

Will finish it later.

For the second part, you're supposed to used the square+X special move, it's great in this situation.

For the crashes, it's weird, like you I got some very regularly in the first part on my run. Then I finished the game the next day without a single one.

14 minutes ago, FDC1 said:

For the second part, you're supposed to used the square+X special move, it's great in this situation.

For the crashes, it's weird, like you I got some very regularly in the first part on my run. Then I finished the game the next day without a single one.

Yes, I figured that out after my rage level dropped down enough to start it again :). Thanks for the info anyway :].

It crashed even in lvl 14... Really buggy title.