Statistics and different systems

I started the game on my Vita, but after some time my thumb hurt and so I switched to the PS3. It's really cool how the progress is transferred automatically - or at least I thought so until I looked at my stats. While the high scores between levels and menu seem to cumulate all my progress, the stats tab apparently only counts the kills, stars etc. on the respective system. Does anybody have any idea which number to trust? I'd hate to switch back at one point and find myself back to 40.000 stars or whatever and rather stay on my PS3 if that means I won't have to grind stars later on.

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed this too swapping between Vita and PS4. Your medals and upgrades carry over from each system, so basically everything you can see on the "map" screen.  Your cards will carry over too, but I had to go into the map screen and then back to the main menu for them to show. So, the only things that appear to not be cumulative between systems is what's listed in the stats tab.

• 5 years later...
On 18/10/2017 at 0:31 PM, UnleashTheCASEY said:

Noticed this too swapping between Vita and PS4. Your medals and upgrades carry over from each system, so basically everything you can see on the "map" screen.  Your cards will carry over too, but I had to go into the map screen and then back to the main menu for them to show. So, the only things that appear to not be cumulative between systems is what's listed in the stats tab.

The stars don't transfer, too. I've always hated the saving system of this game, especially on PC, where you have to backup/restore/rename/whatever stuff in the Windows Registry in order to transfer saves and stars between PCs. Hopefully i fully played the game on a single PS4 and nothing will happen to them if i move the save to another PS4 (or a PS5), i don't think i'll ever play the game on a PS3 or a Vita -_-