Wins and Badges boosting

Is it possible to boost both or either of these in the ranked online mode for the game?

I have won once in over 20 fights, and am only on rank 3. I thought that by getting badges I'd be getting exp or something and be going up the ranks anyway even with losing practically all the time lol

Anyone have any info please?

Edited by The_Kopite

On 2017-10-09 at 10:37 PM, The_Kopite said:

Is it possible to boost both or either of these in the ranked online mode for the game?

I have won once in over 20 fights, and am only on rank 3. I thought that by getting badges I'd be getting exp or something and be going up the ranks anyway even with losing practically all the time lol

Anyone have any info please?

Yes it is. You can do badges offline Arcade mode too but its not really recommended. You need to find a trusty boosting partner cause it takes awhile to get all badges. Really boring too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DPatriot said:

Yes it is. You can do badges offline Arcade mode too but its not really recommended. You need to find a trusty boosting partner cause it takes awhile to get all badges. Really boring too.

Thanks for the info and recommendation! Funny how we have been in a boosting session for Burnout Paradise recently, and now I see you platted this game - could have used your help with the badges by the sounds of it lol

Not looking forward to boring badge grinding!

• 11 months later...
On 10/12/2017 at 6:22 AM, DPatriot said:

Did you get the trophy? Which sort of badges did you focus on, once you got the simple ones out of the way?

3 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

Did you get the trophy? Which sort of badges did you focus on, once you got the simple ones out of the way?

Yes got the trophy awhile ago. Don't remember all since its so many. But here is a guide you can try and follow

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/guilty-gear-xrd-revelator/293380-guilty-gear-xrd-revelator-badge-guide.html

• Like 1