Sharp blade - Mahjong Gold

Showing True Colors - Hue

Shrinking Violet - Hue

Seven feet under the keel! - Fort Defense North Menace

Snow fever - Fort Defense North Menace

Score 100,000 points - Arcade Archives Bubble Bobble

Edited by Arctic Cress
editing in trophies.

With only a half hour left it seems like Arctic Cress has given up and we'll be only 3 left to attack challenge 16

Challenge 16: Multiple games

Win a trophy from at least 10 different games!

Although there's a half hour left for challenge 15, challenge 16 starts now so we go back to the normal schedule!

Edited by Fredoline05

Challenge 16 done.

1. Arcade Archices: MX5000

2. Arcade Archives: Blue's Journey

3. Arcade Archives: Samurai Shodown II

4. Risk: Urban Assault

5. Boggle

6. Trivial Pursuit Live!

7. Battleship

8. Arcade Archives: Crazy Climber 2

9. Arcade Archives: Double Dragon II The Revenge

10. Buzz!: The Ultimate Music Quiz

Im pretty sure i'll be eliminated before christmas as next week at work is manic and i'll be putting a ton of overtime in, so wont have much spare time for gaming. All depends on the challenges though i guess.

Challenge #16 completed

• Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard
  • Capcom Arcade Cabinet
  • Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
  • Minecraft: Playstation 3 Edition
  • Minecraft: Playstation 4 Edition
  • Dragon Ball: Battle of Z
  • Marvel Vs Capcom: Origins
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Blazblue: Continuum Shift
  • Jet Set Radio

I've been enjoying watching this, it seems like the final few left in are unstoppable.

@midgetstrawdog @wolverine123 @ArtikSkarab @Arctic Cress  You guys should considering teaming up and joining the next THTL, think you would be a really strong team.

Also great job hosting @Fredoline05 I've been enjoying seeing what challenges you will come up with.

Challenge #17 completed

7- Wheels of Aurelia

3- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

3- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

5- Mr. Massagy

1- LittleBigPlanet 3

1- Skullgirls 2nd Encore

2- Worms Battlegrounds

1- Minecraft: Playstation 4 Edition

2- Rocket League

I'm surprised I was able to do this challenge using only 1 terrible game (Mr. Massagy). Still in it!

On 19/12/2017 at 3:54 PM, Couch said:

I thought for sure, someone would've lost to the 20 trophies with same letter trophy. Always a fun read. May have to come out of retirement should you do another season of this Fred

You shouldn't underestimate the 3 that are still in it, I'm having a hard time finding challenges to knock someone out these days, and that challenge was rather easy I thought, you just needed to play the sound shapes DLC and it would be done in no time! I wanted to finish this event up before the end of the year but it looks like that might be doubtfull. I've got good hopes for the next challenge to knock someone out though.

I told you you should have signed up, but you didn't want to... I wasn't planning on doing another season of this at the start, but seeing the positive feedback I got so far I think I will, it won't be right away though. I've been planning another event (which will be a lot more difficult to manage, but I think it will be fun) so I want to do that one first. And offcourse I will want to focus on your event too, really looking forward to it!

On 19/12/2017 at 11:29 PM, Mesopithecus said:

I've been enjoying watching this, it seems like the final few left in are unstoppable.

@midgetstrawdog @wolverine123 @ArtikSkarab @Arctic Cress  You guys should considering teaming up and joining the next THTL, think you would be a really strong team.

Also great job hosting @Fredoline05 I've been enjoying seeing what challenges you will come up with.

Thanks, it means alot to me this kind of positive feedback. The challenges I come up with are often hard to find, I always try to find a good mix between hard enough and not to hard. I don't want to put up impossible challenges but they need to be challenges nevertheless. So far I think I've done a good job at it, for me every challenge I entered I thought to myself I could do it, however I'm pretty sure I couldn't have done them all the one after the other, that's the biggest achievement for our remaining participants, they have to do it every time without getting a break from it. The next challenge I'll put up will probably be the first where I'd say: I can't get it done, due to a particular problem with it, we'll see how the others think about it.

• Like 1

Well I'm out. Made it to 19 which isn't bad going when I've had very limited time for gaming these past 3 nights. 

Good luck to @ArtikSkarab & @midgetstrawdog I hope you can keep it going into the new year. I'l take 3rd place against 2 such worthy opponents.

Big thanks to @Fredoline05 for doing this event. I've had great fun doing these very well thought out challenges. I will definitely sign up if you ever decide to do another one. 

• Like 2

And that means we're only 2 left! Thanks wolverine123 for participating and getting all of those challenges done before this one, I take my hat off for that!

On to Challenge 18 then (maybe the last?)

Challenge 18: Holiday spelling!

You guessed it, it's another spelling challenge, this time you'll need to spell: 'Merry Xmas'

Good luck to the final 2 participants, I hope you guys have an X ready somewhere, that might be the key here!

4 hours ago, Fredoline05 said:

You shouldn't underestimate the 3 that are still in it, I'm having a hard time finding challenges to knock someone out these days, and that challenge was rather easy I thought, you just needed to play the sound shapes DLC and it would be done in no time! I wanted to finish this event up before the end of the year but it looks like that might be doubtfull. I've got good hopes for the next challenge to knock someone out though.

I told you you should have signed up, but you didn't want to... I wasn't planning on doing another season of this at the start, but seeing the positive feedback I got so far I think I will, it won't be right away though. I've been planning another event (which will be a lot more difficult to manage, but I think it will be fun) so I want to do that one first. And offcourse I will want to focus on your event too, really looking forward to it!

Thanks, it means alot to me this kind of positive feedback. The challenges I come up with are often hard to find, I always try to find a good mix between hard enough and not to hard. I don't want to put up impossible challenges but they need to be challenges nevertheless. So far I think I've done a good job at it, for me every challenge I entered I thought to myself I could do it, however I'm pretty sure I couldn't have done them all the one after the other, that's the biggest achievement for our remaining participants, they have to do it every time without getting a break from it. The next challenge I'll put up will probably be the first where I'd say: I can't get it done, due to a particular problem with it, we'll see how the others think about it.

We moved and holidays, no chance I would've been able to keep up. Still enjoying from the sidelines though. 

Looking forward to what you have coming out next as well. Always fun to see what new ideas people can come up with. 

Challenge complete

M - Master Sleuth (Screen Cheat)

E - Entourage (3on3 Freestyle)

R - Resurrection (GoW 2)

R - Rent basics (Monopoly Deal)

Y - You'll have a ball (Screencheat)

X - Xenophobe (Woah Dave)

M - Made it out alive (Dead by Daylight)

A - Arrow in the knee (HiQ Ace)

S - Saltans bane (Screencheat)

Challenge #18 completed

M: Macro Eyes (Life is Strange)
E: Encounters (Xblaze: Code Embryo)
R: Rabbit (Metro: Last Light Redux)
R: Race to Victory (3 on 3 NHL Arcade)
Y: You Don't Know Everything (Trivial Pursuit)

X: Xblaze, Ignite (Xblaze: Code Embryo)
M: Memories of Azad (Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands)
A: A Warm Welcome (Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands)
S: Score Big (3 on 3 NHL Arcade)

Sorry Fred, the competition is not over (Already prepared an X as I was expecting a full alphabet challenge)

I'm only 1 hour late to launch Challenge 19, not bad for a Christmas Eve :)

Challenge 19: Different rarities

Win 1 trophy from each of the following rarities:

-1 below 10% rarity

-1 between 10% and 20% rarity

-1 between 20% and 30% rarity

-1 between 30% and 40% rarity

-1 between 40% and 50% rarity

-1 between 50% and 60% rarity

-1 between 60% and 70% rarity

-1 between 70% and 80% rarity

-1 between 80% and 90% rarity

- over 90% rarity

So a total of 10 trophies are needed to complete this challenge!