The Challenge King - Event finished, winner: ArtikSkarab

This is a pretty cool idea. I'll go ahead and join. The 72 hours per challenge is pretty short for me though. I can generally play on weekends, but during the week I can't always play. So I'll probably be out pretty quickly, but I figured I'd go for it anyway. Been working on my backlog lately, and these challenges will help me decide which trophies to work on, haha.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Oooh, I wanna participate. (Maybe this will inspire me to finish some leftover games)

Welcome and thanks for signing up. I hope this can help you get some of those games done ;)

9 hours ago, BrandonSmithy_ said:

I'd like to participate in this, have a bunch of games to get through anyway.

Welcome, having lots of games to get through can be an advantage for this event!

9 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

This is a pretty cool idea. I'll go ahead and join. The 72 hours per challenge is pretty short for me though. I can generally play on weekends, but during the week I can't always play. So I'll probably be out pretty quickly, but I figured I'd go for it anyway. Been working on my backlog lately, and these challenges will help me decide which trophies to work on, haha.

Welcome and I'm glad you like the idea of the event. I'm sorry the 72 hours seems short to you, and I understand why, but I have to keep in mind that in the final stages of this event some diehard trophy hunters will be competing against each other and if I give them to much time I'll never seperate them. Also with 72 hours this event promises to be an actif event, something I aim for. Anyhow, it's free to join so you can just give it a shot and see how far you get, I hope you'll have a good time doing so ;)

9 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

I will join. :)

You will, welcome!

9 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Sign me up :). Sounds like a cool concept. 

Welcome, glad you like the concept.

9 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

Sign me up please. I'll probably be out as soon as I have to start collecting ultra rares.

Welcome, we'll start off easy so who knowns how far you'll get!

8 hours ago, Ac3NiNjA said:

November's gonna be a hard month for me but I'll give it a shot. 2714.png

Welcome, maybe if you can survive november you'll blast the competition away in december then?

5 hours ago, Enma8910 said:

Hi. I would like to sign up. 

Welcome, nice to have you with us!

You've all been added to the list off participants, let's hope many will follow and I wish you all a good time during this event

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Couch said:

Looking good Fred. Looking real good :)

Thanks, any chance you'll be joining us?

9 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

I'd like to join as well

Welcome, you've been added to the list of participants

8 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Looks like a really cool idea, count me in

Thanks and you're in

8 hours ago, gameoncomrade said:

Sign me up!

Signed up!

6 hours ago, Arctic Cress said:

In to get eliminated at the first challenge

You're in, we'll see how far you can get, don't count yourself out before it starts though

6 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

Sign me up too please!

You're added

1 hour ago, MuzzleTea said:

Wow this event sounds pretty cool, so please let me join ;)

I also had the thought that 72 hours is pretty short as well but it depends on the challenge. But maybe you already have an idea in mind to increase the difficulty from week to week. 

Glad you like the event, you're in. Indeed, the plan is to start slowly and make it more difficult when time passes.

This brings our total number of participants so far up to 14, I'm pretty happy with the interest shown for the event so far, there's still room for many more to join if they want to but even with 14 participants I'm happy :)

• 2 weeks later...