The griiiiind

Blackmist_FFXI

Just a gripe if any thing...

The grind for the 300k kr spent / 325k weapons upgrade and maxing weapons potential. What craziness. Rather farm lulu an wakas ult weapons in ff x lol...

Wish i had known.  Spent an extra 15-20 hours farming i swear. ( game play says close to 80 hours)

Wish i had spent $ on ragnite.  300k kr would have bought shit loads of lv1 rag

Sure sure doesn't progress much (8-10) points an some nodes are -700 points

But shit rather buy 200 rags vs farm 200 x.x

End rant xD hate tedious farming

agreed I am farming the 300K kr as of right now and it is beyond boring, cause you gain nothing but exp from it. the ragnite are pointless because of maxed out grids for everyone, and after all those free mission you have plenty of chances to choose good ragnite for your other characters as well. I am only at 266k kr at the moment and now i am  even more depressed from this post cause I just found out that I am going to need another 25k for the weapons too >.> thanks! but yes a pointless crap gind indeed

shit! >_< Hope ya had a save before the NG+ and Not too far back!

-- 
around 200k kr if you have the Rare material merchant the one who sales magic cloth, and dragon skin, or enough territory to were the  Npc by the Gear making chick (left side by bridge, cross from ragnite woman) buy her cotton - Takes a Bit- But Save the file with 230k $ buy 230k worth of cotton,  sells back fro iirc 9kr a pice, - by the time ya sell it back, You'll make close to an extra 100k.

reload file, - 
do 50 missions of mission  10-1.  Will get you 19,800 KR w.o killing the General for extra 200$ and about 30-50 ragnite every 10 missions
( avg 1 min 30 seconds - 2 min per mission And an extra 30 seconds for loading, transition and relaunching the game, You can skip the breefing by hitting start) --  this will be an extra 4~ hours of grinding. 

Then save - upgrade all weapons.

reload File.

if ya still gotta upgrade weapons - like i did (and i made the mistake of saving over my 300k kr file...  ) 
Every 19k kr Is about 63 ragnite ( 610-630 points) 

220k / 20k = 11 * 63 ragnite = 693 ragnite x 8-10 pt per lv. 1 rag 6,237 points to put in to a weapon, of lv 1 ragnite 

*so by end of game, once you have your 220-300k kr -  And if you finnished the Royal gaurd chick (and her brother)'s sheild (Copys sheild over)  will be enough to get all 3 trophys back to back.

Sadly i goofed my file. and had to grind out an extra 6 hours easy getting ragnites and cash for said ragnites 

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI
Corrected math and amount of runs for Mission 10-1
  • Like 1