The Evil Within 2 Trophies

LMO_DarkBiG_BR

3 minutes ago, fado_cr7 said:

is nightmare difficulty the highest one or what ?

I don´t think so because the trophy is called "Complete the Game on nightmare difficulty OR HIGHER". So there should be another mode. But i dont understand if there is a trophy for completing that mode.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FielVeredus said:

Everything seems nice and fun except highest difficulty trophy could be very brutal and platinum breaker for many who considered to attempt this.

Definitely not for the faint of heart, lot's of trial, error, and just overall patience.

Looks like there a hidden trophy listed below the "Against All Odds" (nightmare difficulty trophy). I suspect that might be the trophy for the highest difficulty.

But OP mentioned that the hidden trophies are story related, so not very sure.

• Like 1

Classic mode is the hardest difficulty setting in the game. In the previous title, it was called Akumu Mode.

The new Classic mode will share some of the difficulty settings from the Akumu Mode. Some of the new things include a limited amount of saves and more.

You need to finish the game on available difficulty settings to unlock the classic mode. 

5 minutes ago, itsFIGJAM said:

Classic mode is the hardest difficulty setting in the game. In the previous title, it was called Akumu Mode.

The new Classic mode will share some of the difficulty settings from the Akumu Mode. Some of the new things include a limited amount of saves and more.

You need to finish the game on available difficulty settings to unlock the classic mode. 

So there is no trophy for Classic mode?

4 minutes ago, itsFIGJAM said:

Do you know if there is a trophy for this mode? If not then I suppose getting platinum won't be as hard as the first one.

2 hours ago, LMO_DarkBiG_BR said:

Hello hunters! I'm sharing The Evil Within 2 Trophies with everyone, enjoy it. 

Thanks and share it! I sent right now to PowerPyx. 

*If I know how to count (lol), and of course didn't make a mistake, total of trophies is 50! 

**Hidden is for story and some for miscellaneous.

Hide contents

wu101w.png

2j2f4pc.png

29zyhd2.png

14e4ffq.png

30jjxph.png

2yo27ut.png

2h2hb1i.png

2wp8ns2.png

mu7a0j.png

2zgz3ep.png

There is a hidden trophy, if you click on it and pres square you get to see details, is that akumu mode? Under the nightmare trophy.... i really hope it is harder than the 1st game. i want a challenge :)

Edited by DividedByMankind

9 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I gotta wait about a week to play this. I'm going to play through The Evil Within in the meantime. I'm not looking forward to Akumu mode on TEW (or potentially) TEW 2.

I still need to finish the first game as well even though I've had it on PC since launch. Probably wait on this one instead of just looking up the ending to part one.