p_nikkels

Trophy Thoughts?

76 posts in this topic

Looks pretty simple to me probably like a 2/10 or 3/10 difficulty.

Very disappointing list, imo. No trophy for 100% sync, if that's even a thing in this game, and there's a lot of content you can skip and still get the platinum. No "complete x daily quests", no discovery mode trophies, no trial of the gods trophies, you only need to complete 1 tomb in the entire game, there's no difficulty trophies despite difficulty modes being introduced in this game, there's no "complete every side quest" trophy,

They could've done so much more with it. Oh well.

It's a disappointing trophy list for me... I thought there would be difficult trophy or 100% complete game.... :(  

Decent list in my opinion and I really like the trophy images. They got very creative there.

Great list can't wait 

5 minutes ago, Shurax_Urden said:

It's a disappointing trophy list for me... I thought there would be difficult trophy or 100% complete game.... :(  

I complete the game at 100% even whitout a trophy for this task 

2 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

Great list can't wait 

I complete the game at 100% even whitout a trophy for this task 

Of course, if I like it enough I'm going to play everything it has to offer, just like the old days (or Nintendo games :) ). But it's nice to have a 100% trophy. It's just my opinion ;)

Does anyone know if there will be present day segments? I'm not talking about the boring FPS view from black flag.

Could of been a really good list but they messed it up. No 100% sync is weird to me, every AC game has that. I am looking forward to playing it regardless due to me being a huge AC fan. I think this is the easiest AC since Syndicate.

I think there isn't a 100% sync trophy because the missions are mostly in the open world?  Just a thought

Complete all arena events in the Krokodilopolis Arena.
Defeat the war elephants Qetesh & Resheph.
Complete all hermit locations.
Complete Side Quest "Seven Farmers".
Complete Side Quest "Lady of Slaughter".
Defog the whole map.
Complete all locations.

Complete all 12 Stone Circles.

We still don't know how much this is. Since there are no quests you can replay (besides creating a new save you) there will be no "completion" of 100% all main quests. 
The two side quests are maybe two you can just unlock if you did the whole others. Like final side-quests.
Like the do one tomb or do one papyrus puzzle, these may be related to any of the trophy tasks I mentioned above.

We still don't know, but it still seems like you will have to do everything important. I mean, I wouldn't want to craft every item once or so.

Edited by Rhevarr

20 minutes ago, Rengarious said:

Could of been a really good list but they messed it up. No 100% sync is weird to me, every AC game has that. I am looking forward to playing it regardless due to me being a huge AC fan. I think this is the easiest AC since Syndicate.

Assassin's Creed II did not.

Look typical AC trophy except something that potentially missable/semi-missable due to run out of mission to do/tedious to do on other specific occasion and there is no replay mission.

Hi Everyone!

Great Job UbiSoft no Tophies Online and No 100 % on all Missions we are Back to AC II! ;)

But i see the List and Some trophies rquire alot time But Plat its Possible in About two Days and its alot Easy this List! =D

Cya Everyone and Cya Soon! :D

This means it will have some present day elements, right?

Reporter
Take 1 photo in 5 different territories.

Also this one is kind of funny.

You still need 8880...
Reach level 20.

4 minutes ago, UndeadSephx said:

This means it will have some present day elements, right?

Reporter
Take 1 photo in 5 different territories.

Also this one is kind of funny.

You still need 8880...
Reach level 20.

It probably means using the photo mode in 5 different areas of Ancient Egypt.

Brotherhood didn't have 100% sync for the whole game until the DLC.  I think it is a huge plus that they removed it.

No 100% sync? thank god, that one was one of the worst idea they ever had.

I was really hoping that they would make it a little tough.

5 minutes ago, FlareZero said:

No 100% sync? thank god, that one was one of the worst idea they ever had.

What? Why? The whole concept of AC is you're using the Animus to emulate your ancestor. That's why you have a "health" bar for example - your ancestor is a master Assassin. He/she never got hurt in regular combat. So, when you get hit, the Animus gets confused and brings you closer to desyncronization.

The 100% sync requirements were a wonderful extension of this idea, imo. Sad to see they're gone.

Everyone seems to be really happy there isn't a 100% sync in the game. In my opinion it was one of the best things in AC. Knowing I'd have to do absolutely everything in order to earn it. Seems kind of strange no one appreciates that.

Other than that, list looks okay. Not going to be one of them people who are like "yeah, looks easy can be done in like a day or two" you never know. Not saying it won't, not saying it will but like mentioned above, The list is basically do one of each instead of do all tombs etc. Little underwhelming honestly.

Edited by Meacham