Trophy Thoughts?

itsFIGJAM

Looks like a pretty standard Pirahna Bytes RPG list, if you're famliar with Risen or Gothic, it looks the same as those.  Shouldn't be too hard if you make saves before important decisions like their previous titles.  Looks like hoarding whatever the experience is this time around is going to be a thing as well if you want to avoid multiple playthroughs.

Edited by Stormverse

It's a pretty big RPG, with lots of things to do beside the main quest. I don't think 80 hour mark would be especially grindy. I've had almost 60 hours on the clock while playing Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor without grinding (completing everything there was to complete and collecting everything there was to collect - inc. DLC). 

Elex Shards... now this all depends how hard they are to get etc. I personally don't think the trophy list for Elex is grindy at all.

I love a good game that has plenty of things to do for 80hrs, and I even love a post game grind to get the max I can out of a game. But if this turns out to be another "go here kill this, turn in quest, rinse & repeat" type game, then 80hrs will feel more like a slow boring grind fest that I might not partake in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...