Online issues + boosting explained

VirtualNight

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2018 at 5:11 AM, demonoutcast said:

Thanks very much for these tips and disclaimers. Me and a group managed to pull it off in 3 days! #NeverAgain 

3... days... wow, i needed more than 1 month because of all the issues i had ?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Cheers for this @VirtualNight, It’s also worth mentioning the issue we had regarding the DLC when we all installed it half way through the boost, which meant that I couldn’t connect anymore until I deleted all utility and save data, so if anyone’s having an issue with this then it’s worth backing your save, however to avoid this if you’re doing the DLC, then have it installed from the start to ensure no issues are encountered!

Edited by Waddlingdan
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Waddlingdan said:

Cheers for this @VirtualNight, It’s also worth mentioning the issue we had regarding the DLC when we all installed it half way through the boost, which meant that I couldn’t connect anymore until I deleted all utility and save data, so if anyone’s having an issue with this then it’s worth backing your save, however to avoid this if you’re doing the DLC, then have it installed from the start to ensure no issues are encountered!

Now that you mention it, there was a guy in my group who had this issue, he could always connect to us but when we all got the dlc suddently he couldn't anymore and we weren't able to play with him anymore, thanks for reporting this ?

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

• 5 years later...
6 hours ago, GIBBYVA said:

Can the 4 player trophies be boosted with 2 consoles & split-screen or does it have to be 4 discs/consoles?

If you're playing with people that have disc versions, you need to have 4 PS3's and 4 discs to play. Split screen is not allowed for MP. 

If you are playing the digital version, then 4 PS3's with 4 digital copies are needed.

Basically each player needs a copy of the game, and everyone boosting must either be all physical copies, or all digital. You can't play online against people with different versions. 

Also some of the OP's info is not quite correct. Like for example becoming a saint or scum. It doesn't matter what your partner's ranks are, it's possible to have everyone be a scum or a saint.

• Like 1