✅SNIPER ELITE 4 FREEBEES+ GIVEAWAYS: I Gave Away A Prize

snacklepuss

Upon reaching 165 SUBS or more. From my own pocket I will be giving away 3 items for YOU the Gamer. ALL self funded. See the YT video for more

(1x Limited Edition of Sniper Elite 4 (Target Fuhrer DLC + Weapon pack included)

91OmMcQrugL._SX342_.jpg

(1x HD PVR 60 Gaming Edition 1080p 60 frames per second game recorder)

hdpvr60_unit_medium.png

(1x Copy of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _) ✅<--This will be revealed on the 165th sub.

Edited by snacklepuss

All for giveaway, but if you're gonna be spending your own money and encouraging people to subscribe to win shit, not to actually really give a toss about the channel, I'd say at least be asking for 1000 subs. That way if you don't hit it, you don't have to blow your own dosh on it too.

I saw you mention this in another thread so I wanted to see the follow-through.

It's very confusing though how the winners will be selected, especially since you say 'Subscribe>comment>like'. Are all your subscribers in the bucket? Or do you have to both subscribe and then comment like on that video? Or do you have to subscribe and then comment and like any video?

Also you might want to region cap it since you don't want to pay a billion dollars when a penguin in Antartica wins.

11 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Also you might want to region cap it since you don't want to pay a billion dollars when a penguin in Antartica wins.

Best comment ever. Sorry its very offtopic but cant stop smiling thinking about a penguin in Antartica playing Sniper Elite 4 with a capture card. ^_^.

Ontopic :  I understand doing Events and Giveaways are good and often used tools to push channels .  But be careful not over doing it , so you dont end up with tons of subs that only want free stuff  and when you stop giving out free stuff they leave again. I saw channels dying because of these tools.

IMO Giveaway should be always a thanks for already existing Subs , never to gain new Subs. But thats just me.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Xionx said:

Best comment ever. Sorry its very offtopic but cant stop smiling thinking about a penguin in Antartica playing Sniper Elite 4 with a capture card. ^_^.

Ontopic :  I understand doing Events and Giveaways are good and often used tools to push channels .  But be careful not over doing it , so you dont end up with tons of subs that only want free stuff  and when you stop giving out free stuff they leave again. I saw channels dying because of these tools.

IMO Giveaway should be always a thanks for already existing Subs , never to gain new Subs. But thats just me.

AS OF NOW: There are no pros or cons like advantages to this.

Once I reach 165 Subs I will notify everyone who is interested, and not give anything away until I am certain everyone possible is involved in the decision and the decision making process..

Call it my own social experiment. A live twitch event with hashtags would be reasonable. I am still in the decision making process and would like some input on how to do this as fiarly as possible. Its a random event that gathers momentum and I ASSURE YOU I am not pushing any channel.

The Giveaways are brand new but spare hardware that I already have.

As it is there is no need to keep other than keeping for the sake of it, especially when someone else can use them for YT or whatever as are the Games spare. 

I will reveal all when the process is agreed upon.

Or at least a majority interested have said the same type of set up. As I said, its like a social experiment with no gain to me as I will NEVER monetize nor do ads on my channel. At that I only have the one Gaming Channel and a backup with the same name (NO ADS EVER or MONETIZED) 

I mean what I say and I say what I mean and no interpretation is needed.

Loved the Penguin thing. Now I want an avatar of that penguin with Dualshock in hand. This topic has created a meme LOL.

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS> HAS ANYONE DONE A SPEEDRUN WITH ZERO BULLETS USED? Thats up next.

Edited by snacklepuss

• 7 months later...