PSN Friends dont respond

Cobraman70

If they're playing online, it's difficult to respond when you can't pause online play. During a boosting session, there's a lot of messages and communication that happens and your message may get lost in the flood of messages from others. Now, if they're playing a SP game, and don't respond then they don't want to respond plain and simple. Or if you spam them with messages, then they'll never respond. Just my take on it. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

Don't you just hate it when you try to boost a ps3 game but everyone uses ps3 text chat on the system instead of ps messages app just because 1 out the 8 persons doesn't have a compatible smartphone? I don't get people like that.

I don't like when people use either one of those lol. It's all about voice communication nowadays.

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 1

Well sorry to break it to you but I then wouldn't really call them friends but that's just me. Also this is why I only add people who I know want to be friends who will actually have or be able to hold a decent conversation( and not to just expand their friend list for the sake of it).

Each to their own though :)

• Like 3

To be honest I hardly respond, not because I'm trying to be mean but I don't like interupting gameplay when I see a message pop up and I almost always save and turn off my console, completely forgetting about the message when I'm done. I also play offline a lot of the time. If on the rare occassion I do respond, it's usually weeks after

21 hours ago, Nitro said:

I don't like when people use either one of those lol. It's all about voice communication nowadays.

if its not a comp gam with other random players i rather use text. because most mics poeple have tend to suck or have lots of background like family, traffic noises in the background

Are you messaging them in English? Because I could barely understand what you are saying and it's my first language. That could be a problem.

Plus, if you are not familiar with them, it's kind of creepy to try to start a conversation out of the blue. It's like seeing someone at McDonald's and asking about their life. Some people will answer, others find it odd, creepy, or annoying and just kind of glare at you.

• Like 3

No matter what Sony says or tries to keep adding, these are consoles to play video games, first and foremost. Some people add friends to talk with, but some add them to have some fun in with leaderboards. Some even add friends just to play games with, and not say a word to each other.

As others have mentioned, it's quite possible that you message them while they're busy with a game and they forget about the message. When you're playing a multiplayer game, you can't pause it to reply, so you just tell yourself you'll get to the message after and oops, you forget.

• Like 2

On 10/11/2017 at 5:42 AM, DF007gamer said:

Maybe you don't give good massages. Now if you gave them a happy ending maybe they would respond quicker. 

one of the best post here on PSNprofiles LMAO ?

My opinion: if u dont get an answer maybe they are not ur friends after all. If you meet those online, you cant add random ppl from internet and expect they answering everything.

Edited by ivangutjahr
  • Like 1