MysticSparxman

What was the first trophy you ever earned?

232 posts in this topic

My first trophy was Toaster in the Tub from Bioshock. You need to electrocute water while an enemy is contacting with it. The perfect scenario is in the tutorial but you can miss it if you kill the enemys with the wrench.

I made my account when on my dad ps3 for demons soul. As he couldn't get past the 1st boss. So made it to show he upūüėč So¬†Phalanx's Trophy¬†is technically my 1st trophy. But cuz we didn't have the wifi till a few years later. Didn't get timestamps for a while.

2L243ba5.png

Instrument of Fate

Final Fantasy XIII

Still my favorite game ever. 

On this account: No Pressure; Tekken 6

On my first account: Killer on the loose; Battlefield Bad Company

Good times¬†ūüėä

Edited by The_Blackout_Kid

My first trophy achieved on this account was First One’s Free from Borderlands 2 on PS4 as the Handsome Collection was offered through PS Plus back in June 2019.

2Ldb10d8.png

Unlocked on July 4, 2019 at 6:27:11 PM (Australian Eastern Standard Time, that’s my timezone).

It would have been "Birth of an Assassin" From Assassin's Creed II (best first trophy ever), but at the time I didn't have an account so it's a random trophy from the same game

Bayonetta

22S5c9612.png

I'm A Bit... I Mean Witch.
Execute a Torture Attack.

My "really" first trophy was for FF13, because a friend of mine borrow me his PS3 to try the game I bought (and hate) without still having a PS3, and I did not know about trophy and accounts  those days

so years later I played again FF13 from the beginning, also with a guide, but nonetheless never really enjoied/plat it