MysticSparxman

What was the first trophy you ever earned?

228 posts in this topic

2Lfb8ec3.png

Lost Kat 
Awakened in Auldnoir.

Well, a J-game, how... unexpected? :D

As for the story behind it, I wanted to start with Virtue's Last Reward, as that was obviously my reason for Vita purchase but I got Vita week before VLR was put on Plus... =D

Since the Vita was pre-owned I wanted to be really sure everything is alright and try how Vita works and since it was time when Gravity Rush and Uncharted: Golden Abyss were the long time freebies, I decided to play this (because obviously cute Kat is cute) and that's how it happened :D

At least VLR became my first Plat :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Tekken 6

46Leb2e5e.png

Practice Makes Perfect 

Inflict a total of 1000 damage in Practice in Offline Mode.

My first game on my first ever PS3 and my first plat. Ever since my first plat, it kinda started me getting into trophy hunting so the trophy name on my first trophy is appropriate for trophy hunting I guess. ^_^

2Lfb8ec3.png

Lost Kat 

Awakened in Auldnoir.

Well, a J-game, how... unexpected? :D

As for the story behind it, I wanted to start with Virtue's Last Reward, as that was obviously my reason for Vita purchase but I got Vita week before VLR was put on Plus... =D

Since the Vita was pre-owned I wanted to be really sure everything is alright and try how Vita works and since it was time when Gravity Rush and Uncharted: Golden Abyss were the long time freebies, I decided to play this (because obviously cute Kat is cute) and that's how it happened :D

At least VLR became my first Plat :D

VLR is a great game, I got the platinium from it, but sadly on another shared account because vita doesn't allow account switching like the PS3 (damn sony) and couldn't play it on my main acc

VLR is a great game, I got the platinium from it, but sadly on another shared account because vita doesn't allow account switching like the PS3 (damn sony) and couldn't play it on my main acc

Sony does not want us to break our wallets on Japanese games :awesome:

*On this account

2L244fae.png

:bronze: Welcome to Los Santos

You repo'd a car and raced it through the heart of a sun-soaked metropolis.

"Off The Boat" from GTA IV. Not a bad 1st trophy but If I was aware of PSNP at the time I would have went for something a lot more relative. For example "The first of many".

First ever Trophy I achieved on PS3 was 'Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie' on GTA IV -3rd May 2009, 8:26:25 PM

This was on my Original PS3 Account - Jonny_1992

First Trophy I achieved on this PS3 Account - 'Welcome Home' on PS Home - 12th Jun 2014, 6:21:23 PM

That wasn't the 1st time that I had went onto PS Home because that was back in 2009! This was the 1st time that I had achieved that Trophy though.

26L7a370a.png

Sports Champions

Follow The Bouncing Ball 40-bronze.png

Win a Table Tennis match in any mode.

When I first got my PS3, it was a PlayStation Move bundle, so my very first games were PlayStation Move Heroes and this, Sports Champions. Reason why Table Tennis was my first go-to sport? Because Table Tennis is OP and the only reason why I still own the game ^_^

It's hard to tell as my first trophy because of many missing timestamps, but it's the best rough idea I have of which was first :P

Lf9c88f.png

Zone Zeus

In Zone mode, reach zone 75 on any track

24Lf58226.png

On my profile a trophy from welcome park is listed as my first but that's just because of missing timestamps.  :shakefist:

This was my first real trophy i got, kinda fitting don't ya think?  ^_^

On this PSN was -

Minecraft

Taking Inventory

2L3c5433.png

On my first PSN -

DJ Hero

Special Effects!

7Lcf9b55.png

Just one more off FIFA 15 on this username however pretty sure off my original username my first trophy was off Black Ops.

A trophy nonetheless.

Borderlands

49Lc152b3.png

:bronze: Careful, He Bites
Killed 15 enemies with the Hunter's action skill

This isn't the first game i played on Ps3 (that would be Heavenly Sword) also no timestamp.

13Lc91e6f.png

:bronze:Hello Face Prize
Use Hello Face to bring 3 faces to life.

WOW SO EXTREME

yeah... I played on other people's accounts until I made my own when I bought my Vita. Got this when I was checking out its functions.

12Lf51f75.png

Fashion sense from Littlebig Planet that was one of the first games I ever played on PS3 with a friend, I was laughing so hard at that silly sackboy, messing around with my other friends doing everything wrong trying to break the game while everyone was trying to kill the other players.

This is one of the common trophies, you get it just for putting some clothes to your character, nothing rare but it stays as a reminder of those days with my friends playing that game.

(reposted since I duplicated the topic by mistake)

L29e03d.png

2L243ba5.png

Instrument of Fate 
Took the first steps toward challenging an unjust fate.

40-bronze.png

L11d596.png

A Soul Coalesces

3Lb21f45.png

Edited a player license.

I made this trophy my first because of its name, such as the soul coalesces according to the trophy title, so too does my trophy journey on this account. I was going to make it a trophy called "Beginning of Destiny" from the same game, but at first, I wasn't so sure if I could actually make that my first trophy without unlocking any other trophies prior, so I looked for the next best thing... I then found out I could have made that trophy my first sometime later, but, whatever, I'm still happy ^_^

Edited by Aela

Off the Boat (Grand Theft Auto IV)

...pretty sure this was the 1st trophy for many people, haha.

This was my second trophy ever earned, my first was 'Sofa Surfer Bronze' from Buzz quiz TV.

Lcab1aa.png

Back In The Fight

2L1b1a76.png

Start the Single Player Campaign on Any Difficulty

Contrary to what my profile says when I first bought my PS3 I didn't have online access and it reads the last trophy earned with a missing timestamp as the first trophy I earned.

Not only was this completely unintended as at the time I wasn't aware of sites like this or aware of how things worked in general but I am glad it worked out this way.

This game came with the system and had been the first game I had played in a few years. Seemed exceptionally fitting.

Quantum of solace 

20Lc9f384.png

Licence to kill

(Original account)

Grand theft auto IV

51L719f29.png

Let sleeping rockstars lie 

(Current account)

9L2e2d2f.png

Jealous?

Look up the top score on any leaderboard

Very first trophy I got was from Tales from Space Mutant Blobs Attack on the PS Vita. March 19th, 2012

Edited by ShadowSigmaX

Lbc3d3f.png

27L19b2a4.png

Win Number One 
Win your first A-Spec event race.

Wasn't even planned, was just the first game I borrowed off my brother when I borrowed his PS3. I think it's a rather fitting trophy too for my first xD

Dynasty Warriors 7 

29L4946a1.png

A Step Toward Glory 
Completed a stage in Conquest Mode.

No Time stamp... NNoooo!!! :facepalm: