Star Ocean The Last Hope Remaster launches November 28th in the west

... I joked about this for so long, and now it's actually happening... Well, guess it's time to set aside another 600-700 hours over the next 2 years ago... Pffffft HAHAHA yeah fucking right I'm never doing this again! Still, it's awesome for people who have yet to play it before, but RIP to their plat journey.

1 minute ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

... I joked about this for so long, and now it's actually happening... Well, guess it's time to set aside another 600-700 hours over the next 2 years ago... Pffffft HAHAHA yeah fucking right I'm never doing this again! Still, it's awesome for people who have yet to play it before, but RIP to their plat journey.

Amen, brother. I have sworn to plat SO4 together with SO3 and SO5 by the end of the year, and actually think I'll live up to the promise. But there is NO WAY I'm doing that crap again.

Honestly, even if you don't care about the plat, the extras in the game are such a mess. The missable quests. The missable recipes. The need to game the money system to have any chance whatsoever to buy the absurdly priced crap from Santa. And on top of all of that, you have to see whiny Edge for that period in the middle of the game.

No thanks...

• Like 1

Yeah, no. Got the 1000G on the 360, that was enough battle trophy-ing for a lifetime. 30k kills with Edge and Arumat alone.

16 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

And on top of all of that, you have to see whiny Edge for that period in the middle of the game.

B-but that was the best part. The meltdown cutscene was hilarious.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Don't forget about the post game dungeons with a 95.9% rate of freezing the console.....

7 minutes ago, XchocomanX said:

Don't forget about the post game dungeons with a 95.9% rate of freezing the console.....

You have no idea how much that pissed me off in the XB360 version.  Floor 16 on the cave of seven stars, my copy froze, and I haven't touched it since 

2 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

You have no idea how much that pissed me off in the XB360 version.  Floor 16 on the cave of seven stars, my copy froze, and I haven't touched it since 

Star ocean 2 has the same problem with the bonus dungeon having an extremely high freeze rate on certain floors(mainly the one santa claus is on)