Gangsta_Loc

Gangsta_Loc's Dispute

112 posts in this topic

Gangsta_Loc

Army of Two: The 40th Day
Hello. I don't know why i am flagged but i see that mask trophy is brought to discussion. First, i got the game second hand, long before title launch. I wasn't that much into the online part of the game until i wanted to plat it. I had few created masks in the inventory (created by me and a friend when we were playing split screen and we thought that they are for career mode), but i didn't knew what they are for. When i got back to this game to finish the online trophies, i finally understood what those mask were for and then i saw that www.aot40thday.com was down (i saw that on ps3trophies.org) and i saw on a forum on the same website that YOU CAN USE YOUR CREATED MASK if you have one already created before the www.aot40thday.com went down, just put it on and join a match and the trophy will pop. You can easily see that is not a hack by timestamps. I've completed the game in 3 YEARS AND 4 MONTHS. I had 2 masks one for Salem and one for Rios when i was playing co-op but at that time (it's been 3 + years) we didnt knew that they are for online. Luckly i found that forum and i've gave it a shot. Honestly putting all this story aside, i don't know what is wrong in getting DLC trophies before the mask. Yeah i've bought the DLC when it was on sale (EA sale) and i wanted to raise my percentage for this game cuz i didnt knew that i can plat.                     

I've been trophy hunting for about 10 years and i've put a tremendous effort for some hard games to finish, and simply timestamps can confirm that. I'm almost 30 y o and honestly i don't care about hacking, or any other stuff. I am a playstation guy mostly , i have a personal collection of games and i am trying to complete and enjoy them as much as i can. I have a lot of uncompleted games cuz of servers shutting down like Homefront or BulletStorm, bunch of FIFA games, etc. and it is ilogical to say that i HACKED AOT 40TH DAY and the others not.    

Hit me up if you want any info, or use my email adress if you want to contact me.

the_true_godofwar@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Edited by Gangsta_Loc
bad writing

Yeah, I don't believe your story at all.

1. You didn't have the game on your profile when the servers were online.
  2. You got all the other non-DLC trophies of the main portion of the game in 2014. You only missed this trophy for the platinum then.
  3. You did all the DLC trophies in October 2016, still not getting that one last trophy you miss for platinum and 100%.
  4. 1 year after the DLC trophies you get this one trophy.

I think you may have read up on this beforehand and thought you'd get away with it or something. You seem very familiar with it.

Sorry, it won't get lifted.

And honestly, there might be more of those late earnings of this trophy that gets flagged.

Edited by MMDE

Man , i won't try to convince no one. I've told you what i had to say. Back then i wasn't connected to the internet all the time like i use to do now. I was mostly playing split screen or legit online (of course some games has to be boosted). I gave up on mask trophy cuz i didnt knew i can get it. 

And servers of the game are still online. Website was down wayyyy to long ago cuz of Army Of Two The Devil's Cartel.

6 minutes ago, Gangsta_Loc said:

Man , i won't try to convince no one. I've told you what i had to say. Back then i wasn't connected to the internet all the time like i use to do now. I was mostly playing split screen or legit online (of course some games has to be boosted). I gave up on mask trophy cuz i didnt knew i can get it. 

These excuses makes no sense.

1. You earned a lot of other online trophies and you would need to have internet to get the mask... -_- 
  2. You gave up on it if you already had it? You didn't think to even try it, neither in 2014 or 2016? -_-

Read the reasons the flag will stick.

Edited by MMDE

Again, if i would ''hack'' games, don't you think i would try with other games like Guitar Hero Smash Hits or Create or Def Jam Rapstar or you name it ... ? It is ilogical and honestly keep believeing what you want to believe. This is non sense to me anyway. I love this website, i use it everytime i am gaming, but i won't stress out for this non-sense ''Flag'' thing. I wasn't excusing myself i tried to explain this to you maturely and logically.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Gangsta Loc

These excuses makes no sense.

1. You earned a lot of other online trophies... -_- 
  2. You gave up on it if you already had it? You didn't think to even try it, neither in 2014 or 2016? -_-

I gave up on many trophies at that time including a long ass online play for Bad Company or Twisted Metal cuz simply they were too hard. And as for the mask trophy, yes i gave up cuz we couldn't connect to the website. Mostly my friend was managing this game cuz he was mad about playing this series on my ps3 (he is a PC guy). I was happy to play it split screen and enjoy the gameplay.

Just now, Gangsta_Loc said:

Again, if i would ''hack'' games, don't you think i would try with other games like Guitar Hero Smash Hits or Create or Def Jam Rapstar or you name it ... ? It is ilogical and honestly keep believeing what you want to believe. This is non sense to me anyway. I love this website, i use it everytime i am gaming, but i won't stress out for this non-sense ''Flag'' thing. I wasn't excusing myself i tried to explain this to you maturely and logically.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Gangsta Loc

That I can't detect more cheated games is pretty irrelevant. I don't know what you have or haven't done with them.

Dude, you started playing the game years after the service went down...

Just because i don't sync regularry doesn't mean it's not true. Anyway long chat for nothing because you keep sustaining your point of view. And i don't want to change that, turning all this into a irrelevant childish fight. If you say it is flagged or hacked or anything, then so be it. 

I'm sorry that i don't have the posibillity to show you the two created masks in my inventory.

Thank you.

Just now, Gangsta_Loc said:

Just because i don't sync regularry doesn't mean it's not true. Anyway long chat for nothing because you keep sustaining your point of view. And i don't want to change that, turning all this into a irrelevant childish fight. If you say it is flagged or hacked or anything, then so be it. 

I'm sorry that i don't have the posibillity to show you the two created masks in my inventory.

Thank you.

I'm not talking about your syncing. I'm talking about how the service went down in 2012, and you played it in 2014, and got all the other trophies in 2014, and the DLC trophies in 2016, and still waited a whole year before getting it, when it was already unobtainable when you started playing the game.

Ok, it is useless to explain anything to you since you have a weird satisfaction by  ''Flagging'' this problem. I will let this to satisfy you as you wish. But in the future when you do this ''thing'' either for REAL hackers or potential hackers or even honest hardcore gamers or trophy hunters, try to view a problem from different angles and different point of views. 

Many thanks, 

G L

Hi all, i just saw this and i wanna say my opinion on the matter, servers are still up in this game so the online trophies are still obtainable it's just that one trophy that isn't possible to be made in the website but i have seen myself people getting the mask trophy in 2015, 2016 and i asked them did you hack the trophy they say i created it and never wore it online, not sure if you guys flagged them for that....my question to you MMDE is ...is that case impossible to happen ? don't you guys flag people for impossible timestamps? i am not defending the dude but i am just sharing an opinion 

Thanks and regards 

1 minute ago, Gangsta_Loc said:

Ok, it is useless to explain anything to you since you have a weird satisfaction by  ''Flagging'' this problem. I will let this to satisfy you as you wish. But in the future when you do this ''thing'' either for REAL hackers or potential hackers or even honest hardcore gamers or trophy hunters, try to view a problem from different angles and different point of views. 

Many thanks, 

G L

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/army-of-two-the-40th-day/166895-create-custom-mask-site-down.html

It was down in August 2012... You started playing it in March 2014.

2017-10-11_15h26_36.png

And the game wasn't on your profile in January 2014...

@Great_MazingerZ: he probably got that trophy after the site went down, which is why the flag will never be lifted...

Edited by Lance_87

3 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

Hi all, i just saw this and i wanna say my opinion on the matter, servers are still up in this game so the online trophies are still obtainable it's just that one trophy that isn't possible to be made in the website but i have seen myself people getting the mask trophy in 2015, 2016 and i asked them did you hack the trophy they say i created it and never wore it online, not sure if you guys flagged them for that....my question to you MMDE is ...is that case impossible to happen ? don't you guys flag people for impossible timestamps? i am not defending the dude but i am just sharing an opinion 

Thanks and regards 

If you read my posts, you'll see why I'm calling bs on this.

Ok , do what satisfiy you the most MMDE. I won't bother to explain this situation since it is ilogical. But thanks for your interest anyway

@MMDE - i just saw your edit on first comment. I am familiar with the fact that many were called cheaters cuz they used the mask after server went down. I'm not familiar with the flags or anything else. Bro, man to man speaking,  my life is not stuck with this profile or anything like this. If you say it is hacked it is hacked. I've been gaming since 1997 and i do it for my personal satisfaction, not for leaderboards and not to impress others. For this as a fact , you have tons of unnatainable platinums on my profile, i don't care about them, is the developers choice to shut them down. 

I use this website cuz it is well made and it shows every progress that you made. And also, i used it for boosting sessions.

Enjoy life and happy hunting.

GL

I get the fact that it seems hacked, but HaserPL says that a mask can be created without even earning a trophy in this thread here.

I feel that this can still be a legit list despite how it looks.

9 minutes ago, Arctic Cress said:

I get the fact that it seems hacked, but HaserPL says that a mask can be created without even earning a trophy in this thread here.

I feel that this can still be a legit list despite how it looks.

And you make the mask several years before playing game, why? It's not like it was any attention around it might go down in any other way than the online normally does in other games. There wasn't any warnings before it was taken down etc. Do see the other reasons why this excuse is not very plausible.

Edited by MMDE

And still it is something that can BE POSSIBLE for many users. To create the mask to secure the platinum, then play the game over the years. THIS CANNOT BE EXCLUDED out of the ecuation. But you man, MMDE, you seem to have something personal with this and i won't judge your actions. 

Just try to be a bit more open minded when you acuse someone in the future.

Thank you and respect your dedication ;)

2 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

Ok for one, why do you keep acting like you are done with the conversation and that are going to go.
Two, why are you acting like MMDE is an evil preplanned mastermind who is out to get you, he hasnt made up his mind yet, thats why the thread is still open. He is open minded and is trying to get to the bottom of this, if you somehow manage to lift this flag, it will help with past and future cases.
Don't act like this is some corrupt ploy to remove you from the leaderboards. 
Okay said my peace, hope you get it lifted, I really do 

Hey, i didn't really said that he is a evil mastermind but i said that he is very turned up on this subject and honestly i didn't liked this. And i was just being respectfull to the members of this community. I wasn't trying to end anything. 

And yes, it is his decision if he removes that warning or not.

Ok, Im just telling you it will not do you good to be showing animosity. 

So what HaserPL said, does that mean this is possible? 

Also @Gangsta_Loc worst case scenario that this flag doesnt get lifted, you can hide this game and move on because if this is your only flag you can still remain on the leaderboards anyways 

1 minute ago, The High Ground said:

Ok, Im just telling you it will not do you good to be showing animosity. 

So what HaserPL said, does that mean this is possible? 

Also @Gangsta_Loc worst case scenario that this flag doesnt get lifted, you can hide this game and move on because if this is your only flag you can still remain on the leaderboards anyways 

I did explained that i mostly and mostly play for my own satisfaction and not the leaderboards. I think i've been pretty decent in conversations and respectful also. I came with my point of view, MMDE came with his point of view. 

BOTTOM LINE - Guilty, i cannot bring better arguments that the ones that i already spoken. I dont have the game and i cannot show a print screen with my masks. So this came down to MMDE's decision.

Thanks anyway for your interest in my Dispute. Trully appreciated !

No thats what im saying, a decision has not been made yet, that is what im trying to tell you. Oh and thanks like I said, hope it goes well for ya.

I haven't played the game so maybe this is a dumb suggestion, but can you not take screenshots or videos of you wearing this custom mask? 

2 minutes ago, midgetstrawdog said:

I haven't played the game so maybe this is a dumb suggestion, but can you not take screenshots or videos of you wearing this custom mask? 

Read his last post...