Gangsta_Loc

Gangsta_Loc's Dispute

112 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, midgetstrawdog said:

I haven't played the game so maybe this is a dumb suggestion, but can you not take screenshots or videos of you wearing this custom mask? 

I think this is a pretty decent idea. I would have to know what the common save file masks are though, but you could still get a save from someone else to get a more unique mask or something.

I do find it extremely unlikely that he has done this legit. I know about other people who has been wondering about getting this trophy through illegitimate means, because they think they won't get flagged for it. It's been over 5 years now, and I don't really buy this excuse anymore. Especially in the case of all of those who never had the game on their profile and never earned a single trophy while the service was still available. In cases like this, I really don't see any good reason to give the benefit of the doubt anymore.

Here's the thing. If I lift this flag, everyone will know they can just cheat the trophy and not be flagged for it.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/518-army-of-two-the-40th-day/45-diy-pmc

3 people in July alone...

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

I think this is a pretty decent idea. I would have to know what the common save file masks are though, but you could still get a save from someone else to get a more unique mask or something.

I do find it extremely unlikely that he has done this legit. I know about other people who has been wondering about getting this trophy through illegitimate means, because they think they won't get flagged for it. It's been over 5 years now, and I don't really buy this excuse anymore. Especially in the case of all of those who never had the game on their profile and never earned a single trophy while the service was still available. In cases like this, I really don't see any good reason to give the benefit of the doubt anymore.

Here's the thing. If I lift this flag, everyone will know they can just cheat the trophy and not be flagged for it.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/518-army-of-two-the-40th-day/45-diy-pmc

3 people in July alone...

I understand you and like i said....It is up to you cuz i am away from home (3000+ km) in a recovery trip after a surgery, i dont know when i get back home to my ps3 and i dont know if i have the game data / save file anymore to make you a print screen with my two created masks for campaign. You can check my profile step by step, you will understand that every trophy is done legit and with hard work and passion :) . And by the way, i didnt want you to ''buy my excuse'' like you said, cuz this is not really an excuse. I've just explained to you , friendly, what's what. Cheers man 

5 hours ago, MMDE said:

And you make the mask several years before playing game, why? It's not like it was any attention around it might go down in any other way than the online normally does in other games. There wasn't any warnings before it was taken down etc. Do see the other reasons why this excuse is not very plausible.

Sorry, MMDE, I'm usually with you in many disputes, but on this one your logic is completely BACKWARDS. If you actually read the thread it was linked in the post you quoted, you would have read that many people created the mask years ago and came back to play it later, attaining the trophy in a "impossible" time (Which isn't really impossible, btw). Yes, I get that some of those people can use that as excuses to not get flagged beforehand, but the fact is: This doesn't exclude that the method is LEGIT and it can be done as long the servers for this game are still UP, even if some cheaters get their way by lying about this too.

In another words, the burden of proof is on you now, since the disputer and other posters provided a LEGIT method of getting that mask trophy after the site went down. You must prove, with no substantiable doubt, that he is actually lying and he cheated on this trophy. And now, quoting you again in many disputes: This user doesn't seem to have other cheated games in his profile, including games that he would be inclined to cheat since they have shutdown servers, how is this any evidence that he is actually lying on his defense?

I really respect your job here, but you need to be consistent in cases like this.

21 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Sorry, MMDE, I'm usually with you in many disputes, but on this one your logic is completely BACKWARDS. If you actually read the thread it was linked in the post you quoted, you would have read that many people created the mask years ago and came back to play it later, attaining the trophy in a "impossible" time (Which isn't really impossible, btw). Yes, I get that some of those people can use that as excuses to not get flagged beforehand, but the fact is: This doesn't exclude that the method is LEGIT and it can be done as long the servers for this game are still UP, even if some cheaters get their way by lying about this too.

In another words, the burden of proof is on you now, since the disputer and other posters provided a LEGIT method of getting that mask trophy after the site went down. You must prove, with no substantiable doubt, that he is actually lying and he cheated on this trophy. And now, quoting you again in many disputes: This user doesn't seem to have other cheated games in his profile, including games that he would be inclined to cheat since they have shutdown servers, how is this any evidence that he is actually lying on his defense?

I really respect your job here, but you need to be consistent in cases like this.

Did you actually read all of my posts? He didn't play the game before over a year and a half after the service went down.

Let's say he made the mask for some strange reason long before that, then how did he get it in the game if he hadn't played the game in over a year and a half after it became unobtainable? Also, why did he not get the trophy in 2014 or 2016 when he went for the plat and 100% the DLC? It's not like he mustn't have had the mask then and knew that.

Having 100% everything in this game but that trophy, and that trophy being unobtainable by any legitimate means, and knowing you can probably get away with it, is why he may have done it in this one case and not a lot of other cases.

And consistent about this I shall be, there's some few other similar cases I've looked at that might be reported.

Edited by MMDE

14 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Did you actually read all of my posts? He didn't play the game before over a year and a half after the service went down.

Let's say he made the mask for some strange reason long before that, then how did he get it in the game if he hadn't played the game in over a year and a half after it became unobtainable? Also, why did he not get the trophy in 2014 or 2016 when he went for the plat and 100% the DLC? It's not like he mustn't have had the mask then and knew that.

Having 100% everything in this game but that trophy, and that trophy being unobtainable by any legitimate means, and knowing you can probably get away with it, is why he may have done it in this one case and not a lot of other cases.

And consistent about this I shall be, there's some few other similar cases I've looked at that might be reported.

That guy is right. I didn't said anything about this but since it's been brought to discussion , i will say it. IT IS STILL POSSIBLE for me to create the mask (even if i knew or not) and play the game few years later. Yes you are true, no particular reason or sense but it is STILL LEGIT man. There is no sign of ''cheat, hack, or anything else'' . Yes you posted that thread there with first and last achievers. Have you seen how many players achieved that trophy in 2012-13-14-15-16 EVEN 17 ?? . No reason for them to get that UNNATAINABLE TROPHY IN 2017 either. 

You see, you don't have to throw all that anger inside you on me cuz you hate players that cheat trophies.

You already have some points of view from various players, so since it came to this, i really wish that you reconsider your acusation.

Thanks

25 minutes ago, Gangsta_Loc said:

That guy is right. I didn't said anything about this but since it's been brought to discussion , i will say it. IT IS STILL POSSIBLE for me to create the mask (even if i knew or not) and play the game few years later. Yes you are true, no particular reason or sense but it is STILL LEGIT man. There is no sign of ''cheat, hack, or anything else'' . Yes you posted that thread there with first and last achievers. Have you seen how many players achieved that trophy in 2012-13-14-15-16 EVEN 17 ?? . No reason for them to get that UNNATAINABLE TROPHY IN 2017 either. 

You see, you don't have to throw all that anger inside you on me cuz you hate players that cheat trophies.

You already have some points of view from various players, so since it came to this, i really wish that you reconsider your acusation.

Thanks

6 hours ago, The High Ground said:

Two, why are you acting like MMDE is an evil preplanned mastermind who is out to get you

I'm not angry, I'm not out to get you, and what you're currently doing is just attacking me and pointing fingers at everyone else.

You are correct in that you wouldn't need to have the game or have played it when you did it, but why didn't you do it in 2014 or 2016? You went for all the other trophies...

5 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

I haven't played the game so maybe this is a dumb suggestion, but can you not take screenshots or videos of you wearing this custom mask? 

Actually, it seems you can edit the mask to be whatever you want. -_- 

Edited by MMDE

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

I'm not angry, I'm not out to get you, and what you're currently doing is just attacking me and pointing fingers at everyone else.

You are correct in that you wouldn't need to have the game or have played it when you did it, but why didn't you do it in 2014 or 2016? You went for all the other trophies...

I am not attacking you at all. I am being polite. Yes, i point fingers to show you that are many achievers out there, but i don't really care about that cuz i told you, i am in no competition here. I have told you, look at my trophy list, how many unnatainable games i have there.

I've told you my man, at first hand i HONESTLY thought that the mask creator was for campaign or something, i hadn't went for online at all, then, i've saw that devil's cartel is an easy plat and i wanted to plat 40th day too, and i went for online portion of the game, and by then www.aot40thday.com was down, and i said ok i am screwed. DLC SALE came up 2 years later, and i said, what the hell, let's buy this and increase the percentage to 98%. I've completed everything and it was so sad that i cannot obtain the 100%. Then this forum came up and some guys mentioned that you can STILL GET THE TROPHY if the mask is created, and i gave it a shot , i saw them two masks then i remembered what my friend did when we got the AOT trilogy. I selected one of them two and trophy popped when i was in Spectator room in a lobby. 

This is technically possible but very unlikely. He started the game nearly 2 years after the mask creator became inaccessible so the only thing he did before August 2012 was make a mask and import it to the game and then not touch it for 21 months after that.

It's not hard to see why MMDE is having trouble believing this.

What i'd suggest to do Gangsta_Loc:

• Follow B1rvine's advice and show evidence of when your EA Account was created and linked.
  • Provide evidence of the mask you made in-game which will differ from the preset masks in the game and also from the masks on save files for the game that are in common usage for this particular game (which is why this case is made even more suspicious).

32 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

He said he doesn't have the game anymore...

Then it's tough crap. He can go and buy the game super cheap second hand if the flag is bothering him so much. I can understand "he doesn't have the game anymore, why should he go and rebuy it?" being a valid point if the flag was for a ludicrous and tenuous reason but the flag is very reasonable at this stage. 

Edited by Potent_Delusions

3 hours ago, MMDE said:

Hi :)

Yes, I did read everything, twice to be precise. In dubious cases like this I try to verify and understand everything before posting to not make it an even more confusing discussion. I would say, normally, that his cases is full of 'reasonable doubt' and he wouldn't deserve to stay flagged for this game. But, looking at his lists again (2nd time) ordered by date and reading all posts again, especially his last one in this thread, I will have to rethink my position on this one dispute.

1. His wording is the key here. He knew about the about DYI PMC before starting this game, proved by this particular phrase:

:

i wanted to plat 40th day too, and i went for online portion of the game, and by then www.aot40thday.com was down, and i said ok i am screwed.

2. Using the same phrase above: If he knew the game required one trophy that you created a mask on a website that was long dead, one would think he would actually remember he did a create a mask back then. But:

Then this forum came up and some guys mentioned that you can STILL GET THE TROPHY if the mask is created, and i gave it a shot , i saw them two masks then i remembered what my friend did when we got the AOT trilogy.

He says he remember this only NOW, 3 years later than he started getting trophies for this game? This isn't only a suspicious statement , it's a made-up story. Refer to point 1 one above, he knew about this trophy beforehand, he knew the requirements, but only 3 years later he remembers he already had a mask for the trophy? It doesn't fly with me.

Another point of consideration, he says he can't show you any pictures of this save because he (supposedly) don't have the game anymore...hard to believe since he got last trophy just 3 months ago, you'd need to believe that he got platinum and as soon as that got rid of the game just 'because'.

P.S: About consistency, I was merely trying to point out that you lifted many recent flags using the reasoning that you didn't find any other flagged/suspicious games in his profile and that in this case you're going in completely opposite way of how you handled flags. I still think that pointing out that he did it because he thought he could get away is a weak argument all in all, but I give that you're right on this one.

P.S 2: Proof-read my post, but still hella confusing to understand in some parts. I'll try to explain better if needed.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno
Grammar

15 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Hi :)

Yes, I did read everything, twice to be precise. In dubious cases like this I try to verify and understand everything before posting to not it an even more confusing discussion. I would say that his cases is full of 'reasonable doubt' and he wouldn't deserve to stay flagged for that game. Now, looking at his lists again (2nd time) ordered by date and reading all posts again, especially his last one in this thread, I will have to rethink my position on this one dispute.

1. His wording is the key here. He knew about the about DYI PMC before starting this game, proved by this particular phrase:

:

2. Using the same phrase above: If he knew the game required one trophy that you created a mask on a website that was long dead, one would think he would actually remember he did a create a mask back then. But:

He says he remember this only NOW, 3 years later than he started getting trophies for this game? This isn't only a suspicious statement , it's a made-up story. Refer to point 1 one above, he knew about this trophy beforehand, he knew the requirements, but only 3 years later he remembers he already had a mask for the trophy? It doesn't fly with me.

Another point of consideration, he says he can't show you any pictures of this save because he (supposedly) don't have the game anymore...hard to believe since he got last trophy just 3 months ago, you'd need to believe that he got platinum and as soon as that got rid of the game just 'because'.

P.S: About consistency, I was merely trying to point out that you lifted many recent flags using the reasoning that you didn't find any other flagged/suspicious games in his profile and that in this case you're going in completely opposite way of how you handled flags. I still think that pointing out that he did it because he thought he could get away is a weak argument all in all, but I give that you're right on this one.

Him saying he knew about the DYU PMC before starting the game doesn't prove he actually did so, just saying. And, it's just strange he'd do it years before ever playing the game. Okay, you say reasonable doubt.

Yes, he likely did read that people still got the trophy, there's several threads about it on the site. And in these threads people talk about why people still get the trophy. Some say it's possible if you made the mask before the service went down, and others talk about how many are probably "hacking" it, but there's no way to tell the difference...

4 hours ago, MMDE said:

The strange thing here is how he didn't even try to get it in 2014 or 2016, when that one trophy was all he needed. It's seems pretty clear, at least to me, that he weren't just casually playing the game, but at least going for all the trophies in the game. Most threads I've seen about this trophy has said that you can get it if you made it already, so one would almost expect him to have read this if he wanted all the trophies.

3 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Here's something he can do, but I'd say video evidence of this would be better...  He can log into the account and show the dates, and linked accounts.

AwGIQyz.png

If that is what you need to have done before getting the trophy, then this would help contribute to it a bit.

I also wonder if maybe he got e-mails about the registration or something like that? Stuff like that could help. It would make for a far more plausible case.

Edited by MMDE

I can post my EA account information but somehow I don't know how take a screenshot for jack$#!+ and edit things!

Anyways, the connected accounts is for things like PSN, Xbox Live user names/accounts and not games that are linked sadly. (My PSN ID is showing up in that category.) The only way to verify this is the member since category. But ONE THING'S FOR SURE which I remember is that the mask creator site DOES REQUIRE you to make an EA account prior to making and downloading your mask and link your PSN account. I've had my account since 2011 when I since made my mask.

So unless he can prove that he's had an EA account prior to the shutdown, the flag won't probably get lifted.

But the fact that he doesn't even have a single trophy from 2010 or 2011 and he started at 2014 alone is just downright suspicious. Plus the whole I made a mask back in 2010/2011 but never ever bothered to play the game even once at all until long after the mask creator site shutdown is just plain stupid and one hell of a lousy excuse.

Edited by axlredgrave

Ok, I just woke up, and i've read all this mess. It is clear that anything that i will say, y'all bring stupid reasons to say that i am guilty. I've told ya already in one previous post, Keep the warning, i don't care. I am in no competition here. This is a silly reason for all this chit chat like i am in a court or something. We just talked about the possibility to STILL GET THAT LEGIT, then other guy comes with a '' bla bla bla HE CHEATED '' argument, then we start all over again. 

I made 2 screenshots of my EA Account to show you that i am a member of EA Origins since 2010 but i don't know how to upload the pics. Anyway i won't bother anymore cuz this turned into a childish chat. Bla bla 2014, bla bla 2012, bla bla cheated, bla bla it is still possible. It is like talking to a wall. I mentioned my dozens of unnatainable platinums a lot but no one understand a thing.

P.S. to that guy that said that i knew about the trophy. Dude if you don't have nothing good to say just don't say anything. Read my every post and put together every word.

P.S. 2 please close this dispute cuz it is useless. And MMDE if you want me to send the screenshots please give me a private message with your email and i will send them to you.

Thank you and good bye

;) 

Oh and just to let you know that you all are bull***ing me, i speak for those who point fingers at me, cuz seems that no one believes me, MAYBE FOR NO REASON i created the mask, and then come back to the game later and earned trophies. It is possible, and maybe it's the story of 50%+ of the guys that been in this crap in time. Latest achievers list is FULL of guys with ''achieved on 12-13-14-15-16-17 '' . If it is possible you have to consider it if you call yourself a clean, rational and correct ''judge''. If it is possible then it is possible, it's not like i have earned an unnatainable trophy in Homefront or Def Jam Rapstar. IT IS POSSIBLE. You cannot acuse me and send me warnings cuz I MIGHT POSSIBLY CHEATED or unlocked something, but no one is really sure. It is like shoot first ask question later.

Now i'm done.

OK , i made a video. Let's cut the crap. How do i upload the video !?!

I also took a pic with my name on a piece of paper and the website so y'all won't say it is not me.

Edited by Gangsta_Loc
Add something

Upload it to a YouTube or vimeo account and post the link. Otherwise for images you can upload to tinypic or imgur and again post the link. 

Quick google search would yield dozens of results of ways to upload both videos and images.

Edited by AIDA_Tri-Edge
Words

For me it is easier to send them via email as they are small.

11 minutes ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

Upload it to a YouTube or vimeo account and post the link. Otherwise for images you can upload to tinypic or imgur and again post the link. 

Quick google search would yield dozens of results of ways to upload both videos and images.

Nevermind. I think i managed to upload it to youtube.

I would take that down personally, shows too much personal information that could result in your EA account being compromised. 

Make the video private, PM the link to MMDE & once he's seen it, delete it.

14 minutes ago, Adycakes said:

I would take that down personally, shows too much personal information that could result in your EA account being compromised. 

Make the video private, PM the link to MMDE & once he's seen it, delete it.

I think it is private. Only the ppl that i send link to, can see it. It is private now. When someone wants to see it , i will show it. I will delete video around 16:00 - 18:00 PM GMT+2

The screenshot is a little too small...

Edited by Lance_87

53 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

The screenshot is a little too small...

Check the video

Picture was made to confirm the video, not for Data.

Edited by Gangsta_Loc
Add something