Gangsta_Loc

Gangsta_Loc's Dispute

112 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Gangsta_Loc said:

Check the video

Picture was made to confirm the video, not for Data.

Sorry bud it's private for me and i'm not even registered on YouTube :/

I will make it public once everyone is here and ready to see it. Contains private info. If you want to see it now, i will make it public for like 3 mins

Edited by Gangsta_Loc

I don't have a dog in this fight, and if the flag was mistaken I hope it gets lifted.

Some things I'd like to point out regarding the EA proof of membership:  it's trivial to edit an in-browser HTML page (e.g., Firebug); and trivial to d/l a few webpages locally, edit those, edit one's hosts file, and create the illusion of a live webpage.  I am not claiming the OP has done this, only that such digital "proof" is not incontrovertible.

4 minutes ago, sushi_thief said:

I don't have a dog in this fight, and if the flag was mistaken I hope it gets lifted.

Some things I'd like to point out regarding the EA proof of membership:  it's trivial to edit an in-browser HTML page (e.g., Firebug); and trivial to d/l a few webpages locally, edit those, edit one's hosts file, and create the illusion of a live webpage.  I am not claiming the OP has done this, only that such digital "proof" is not incontrovertible.

Man if you put it like that no proof is relevant to this post. And this brings the fact that no matter what the defender says or shows, he is still pointed as gulty. 

Anyway this will be the last effort i put in trying to convince that guy that he is wrong.

When everyone is ready i will make the video public, then i will delete it

5 minutes ago, sushi_thief said:

Well the only solution would be to give his login info to a trusted staff member so he can check it personally... with the promise that if something happens to the account he (the trusted staff member) will be obliterated from this site lol.

Just now, Lance_87 said:

Well the only solution would be to give his login info to a trusted staff member so he can check it personally... with the promise that if something happens to the account he (the trusted staff member) will be obliterated from this site lol.

Get serious man, i am not trying to save my marriage here. Enough is enough :) 

Deep Explanation + Proof that is still legit to obtain it (no matter the order of playing or reason) + My profile stats with many many unnatainable games still remained incomplete + Users that confirmed it is still possible (+ an entire discussion in the forums) + Video + Picture with my signature.

Still i have tons of proof agains his acusation. Come on get serious and wake up to real life. I can't explain what satisfaction is given to somebody that feels he is in charge of a virtual environment and at the same time i cannot understand why everytime i bring something CONCRETE, someone else comes out of the dark with quotes like :

''he should give us a screenshot with the masks'' , ''he should take some pictures'' , ''he should make a video'' , ''he should do this, he should do that'' .  For yáll will never be enough no matter an individual will say, cuz any explanation will be influenced by a guy who doesn't belong to the discussion. 

To be fair, this guy is jumping through all kind of hoops that are being held up for him just to try and prove his innocence. And from what I can see there is nothing wrong with what he has shown.

Couple that with the fact that making a mask well before even playing the game, whilst highly unlikely is still a possible thing, this flag should be lifted already.

How many more tricks does he need to do honestly?

And then there is the few people that come back and say "Well things can be very easily edited to look like it is all legit, so any evidence he gives should be treated as an automatic lie"

None of those comments are necessary or warranted, if all disputes were treated with as much denial/theory/hearsay that is in this thread then no one would ever have their flag lifted. 

Edited by AIDA_Tri-Edge

1 hour ago, Gangsta_Loc said:

Get serious man, i am not trying to save my marriage here. Enough is enough :) 

Deep Explanation + Proof that is still legit to obtain it (no matter the order of playing or reason) + My profile stats with many many unnatainable games still remained incomplete + Users that confirmed it is still possible (+ an entire discussion in the forums) + Video + Picture with my signature.

Still i have tons of proof agains his acusation. Come on get serious and wake up to real life. I can't explain what satisfaction is given to somebody that feels he is in charge of a virtual environment and at the same time i cannot understand why everytime i bring something CONCRETE, someone else comes out of the dark with quotes like :

''he should give us a screenshot with the masks'' , ''he should take some pictures'' , ''he should make a video'' , ''he should do this, he should do that'' .  For yáll will never be enough no matter an individual will say, cuz any explanation will be influenced by a guy who doesn't belong to the discussion. 

If the only proof you're going by is having an EA Account before this happened, that's not good enough. I think I've even had EA accounts from 2010 previously, but I don't think it would give me a freebie to hack this game if I simply showed that. You have to show that your mask is different from the masks that are on the save file that people provide when they hack it. It's something you really do have to prove without a shadow of a doubt that what you are saying is true, because what you're explaining is an incredibly unlikely circumstance. I kind of feel sorry for you if you did the whole platinum and DLC legit up until getting this trophy, I'm sure it was a trophy that anyone with 1 brain cell could have done while it was working but if you didn't do the trophy legit then it has to stay flagged regardless. 

You keep saying there is evidence of you not cheating, but there really isn't any. Everything points to you cheating. 

- You earned your first trophy 2 years after the closure of the site

- You played the game on 2 separate occasions without even looking to see if the custom mask your friend made would work

- You're also trying to rush a conclusion, rather than waiting for someone to suggest a solution to the problem

- Your unwillingness to provide proof of the mask on the game

- You are also friends with a guy that started the game in 2017, who earned this trophy just a week before you

1 hour ago, midgetstrawdog said:

You keep saying there is evidence of you not cheating, but there really isn't any. Everything points to you cheating. 

- You played the game on 2 separate occasions without even looking to see if the custom mask your friend made would work

- You're also trying to rush a conclusion, rather than waiting for someone to suggest a solution to the problem

- You are also friends with a guy that started the game in 2017, who earned this trophy just a week before you

Can you provide some evidence that he did cheat? What you're saying isn't evidence. You're friends with a guy? I mean come on... Now I'm not saying that he did or didn't cheat but this is getting ridiculous. So what he started the game 2 years after the site shut down. Next time there will be a flag for some guy who started the game a year after that, or half a year. Where do you draw the line? The fact is this isn't an unobtainable trophy. This flag shouldn't even gotten approved in the first place. Just my thoughts about it...

31 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Can you provide some evidence that he did cheat? What you're saying isn't evidence. You're friends with a guy? I mean come on... Now I'm not saying that he did or didn't cheat but this is getting ridiculous. So what he started the game 2 years after the site shut down. Next time there will be a flag for some guy who started the game a year after that, or half a year. Where do you draw the line? The fact is this isn't an unobtainable trophy. This flag shouldn't even gotten approved in the first place. Just my thoughts about it...

Where do you draw the line? That's more what I'm asking myself. Does that mean we shouldn't look at the most obvious cases and prevent it from being a thing everyone will just get away with in the future?

I am back home and i can set the video to Public if anyone wants to see it. AND DO NOT TELL ME THAT THIS IS IRRELEVANT CUZ Y''ALL BEEN NAGGIN AND TELLING ME that i should do that. Go ahead, look at the video that you guys requested. enjoy

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

Where do you draw the line? That's more what I'm asking myself. Does that mean we shouldn't look at the most obvious cases and prevent it from being a thing everyone will just get away with in the future?

I understand it's a difficult decision, but I'd rather see 100 cheaters get away with it then 10 innocent people get caught up in it. But hey, it's your call.

2 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I understand it's a difficult decision, but I'd rather see 100 cheaters get away with it then 10 innocent people get caught up in it. But hey, it's your call.

It is useless my man.They asked for explanation, i gave them. They asked for more opinions, they came (you can still get it legit). They asked for picture, i gave them. They asked for VIDEO. I GAVE THEM. They keep asking and asking and keep the bullshit alive. So it is useless.

4 hours ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

To be fair, this guy is jumping through all kind of hoops that are being held up for him just to try and prove his innocence. And from what I can see there is nothing wrong with what he has shown.

Couple that with the fact that making a mask well before even playing the game, whilst highly unlikely is still a possible thing, this flag should be lifted already.

And then there is the few people that come back and say "Well things can be very easily edited to look like it is all legit, so any evidence he gives should be treated as an automatic lie"

None of those comments are necessary or warranted, if all disputes were treated with as much denial/theory/hearsay that is in this thread then no one would ever have their flag lifted. 

Man, as you can see i brought here everything they asked for. Still USELESS AND NOT ENOUGH FOR THEM. They cannot deny that they DGAF about what i am saying here. They pretend to calculate, and they overthink the problem when the proof is in their face. Useless....Shame on PSN STAFF

P.S. I will delete this video tonight, so you out there that required this video you better watch it before it is gone, and ask for it again.

Edited by Gangsta_Loc

49 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I'd like to see you start the game today and get the trophy then, if it's still obtainable like you say, then maybe I'll start it too :D

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

I'd like to see you start the game today and get the trophy then, if it's still obtainable like you say, then maybe I'll start it too :D

You can still get it legit if you created the mask before may 2012. So for old school AoT players that created the mask, this can pop anytime as long as servers are still up.

3 minutes ago, Gangsta_Loc said:

I am back home and i can set the video to Public if anyone wants to see it. AND DO NOT TELL ME THAT THIS IS IRRELEVANT CUZ Y''ALL BEEN NAGGIN AND TELLING ME that i should do that. Go ahead, look at the video that you guys requested. enjoy

I've not seen any video, but I think you can set a password on the video if you want and PM me it. What I have seen is a blurry image I can't see anything on. Did you click around on the web page when you made the video btw? Because that makes it harder to fake. Also, what I said about this was the following:

17 hours ago, MMDE said:

If that is what you need to have done before getting the trophy, then this would help contribute to it a bit.

I also wonder if maybe he got e-mails about the registration or something like that? Stuff like that could help. It would make for a far more plausible case.

I'm thinking about if there's some kind of receipt for signing up to the Ao2 stuff. And yes, it's nice that you at least had an account at the given time, makes it more plausible, but I think this would probably be connected to some other game you got on your trophy list. Which I'm sure someone can look for and connect the dots, and Ao2 not being the game you signed up for, which doesn't say anything either way to be honest, but at least you had a registered account at the given time! :)

7 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Yes, this is why I wouldn't do as @Gangsta_Loc has pretty much been pointing at, flag a lot of other users before this has been resolved.

2 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

This is something I'm looking for. I want someone to come up with more determining factors, things to verify in the case of very suspicious lists like this. And yes, all the stuff mentioned here is stuff that makes this hard.

4 hours ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

I can agree that it sucks a bit for him if he hasn't cheated in this case. He hasn't really shown a lot of convincing stuff, and it looks very bad for him to be honest.

Coupled with what? There's nothing else than the fact that there's a super slim chance he made the mask years before playing the game, which is further reduced by quite a lot by his play of the game in 2014 and 2016 where he went for all the other trophies.

And see what I said earlier about going on a witch hunt after a lot of other players before this has been resolved.

Actually this has been discussed countless time during this dispute. 

Just now, MMDE said:

I've not seen any video, but I think you can set a password on the video if you want and PM me it. What I have seen is a blurry image I can't see anything on. Did you click around on the web page when you made the video btw? Because that makes it harder to fake. Also, what I said about this was the following:

I'm thinking about if there's some kind of receipt for signing up to the Ao2 stuff. And yes, it's nice that you at least had an account at the given time, makes it more plausible, but I think this would probably be connected to some other game you got on your trophy list. Which I'm sure someone can look for and connect the dots, and Ao2 not being the game you signed up for, which doesn't say anything either way to be honest, but at least you had a registered account at the given time! :)

Yes, this is why I wouldn't do as @Gangsta_Loc has pretty much been pointing at, flag a lot of other users before this has been resolved.

This is something I'm looking for. I want someone to come up with more determining factors, things to verify in the case of very suspicious lists like this. And yes, all the stuff mentioned here is stuff that makes this hard.

I can agree that it sucks a bit for him if he hasn't cheated in this case. He hasn't really shown a lot of convincing stuff, and it looks very bad for him to be honest.

Coupled with what? There's nothing else than the fact that there's a super slim chance he made the mask years before playing the game, which is further reduced by quite a lot by his play of the game in 2014 and 2016 where he went for all the other trophies.

And see what I said earlier about going on a witch hunt after a lot of other players before this has been resolved.

1. THE VIDEO IS AVAILABLE

2. I AM MOVING THE MOUSE ON SCREEN TO SHOW YOU THE DATE AND PSN ID 

3.Enjoy and cut this crap once and for all

3 minutes ago, Gangsta_Loc said:

You can still get it legit if you created the mask before may 2012. So for old school AoT players that created the mask, this can pop anytime as long as servers are still up.

I just want to say that your video doesn't prove that you did create the mask before then, it proves you have an EA account. The EA website for mask creation isn't up anymore, so the only way to prove you have a unique mask is to go on the game and show it in a video. You can actually create an EA account before linking it to PSN, so even if I created an EA account in 2010, I could then link my PSN account that was created in June 2012 to it and the EA sign in date would say a time in 2010. 

Edited by Sergen

Fuck this shit. I have enough. Close the dispute and keep all your warnings and your flags. Shame on you !! You are speaking against yourselves. ''bla bla there is not enough proof'' . Dude are you hearing yourself ? It's a goddammm trophy WhICH IS STILL POSSIBLE TO GET LEGIT even in 2017. Yáll been playing childish games at this point. So do whatever you want. Bye

Edited by Gangsta_Loc
Add

14 minutes ago, Gangsta_Loc said:

Actually this has been discussed countless time during this dispute. 

1. THE VIDEO IS AVAILABLE

2. I AM MOVING THE MOUSE ON SCREEN TO SHOW YOU THE DATE AND PSN ID 

3.Enjoy and cut this crap once and for all

My post was written before you made it available, and while you moved the mouse around, I'll happily show you how easy it is to edit a still web page (not going to photoshop, just take a screenshot)...

2017-10-12_20h08_35.png

So what I asked for was that you clicked around, so it wouldn't be so easy to edit in this way. Still, as I said, this just makes it so it's still believable that you could have made it at that point, which is good.

Edited by MMDE

Just now, Gangsta_Loc said:

Fuck this shit. I have enough. Close the dispute and keep all your warnings and your flags. Shame on you !! You are speaking against yourselves. ''bla bla there is not enough proof'' . Dude are you hearing yourself ? It a goddammm trophy WHICH IS STILL POSSIBLE TO GET LEGIT. Yáll been playing games at this point. So do whatever you want. Bye

It's possible to get legit if you created it before a specific date, but you haven't proven that you did that, the only thing you've proven is that you have an EA Account... For things like this, you really need to prove that you have what you claim in the game and the only way to do that is to get the game and prove yourself. People already mentioned that, but I think you just tried to dodge getting the game and showing us the mask because you know you're guilty but you're dragging it on, I really do hope you prove me wrong but I don't really see it happening. Because you started the game late and never got the trophy until it was the last one you needed. It's not hard to believe you would have hacked that one simple last trophy you needed, but that one trophy negates the platinum from your list, I have no doubt in my mind that you'd have been able to get the trophy legit if EA's mask creator was still working but this will stay flagged because of the date that you earned the trophy. 

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

My post was written before you made it available, and while you moved the mouse around, I'll happily show you how easy it is to edit a still web page (not going to photoshop, just take a screenshot)...

2017-10-12_20h08_35.png

So what I asked for was that you clicked around, so it wouldn't be so easy to edit in this way.

Ok then why the hell are you asking for this and that IF EVERY GODDAMM THING THAT COULD BE SHOWED TO YOU ---CAAAAN BE FAKED ?

Just now, Sergen said:

It's possible to get legit if you created it before a specific date, but you haven't proven that you did that, the only thing you've proven is that you have an EA Account... For things like this, you really need to prove that you have what you claim in the game and the only way to do that is to get the game and prove yourself. People already mentioned that, but I think you just tried to dodge getting the game and showing us the mask because you know you're guilty but you're dragging it on, I really do hope you prove me wrong but I don't really see it happening. Because you started the game late and never got the trophy until it was the last one you needed. It's not hard to believe you would have hacked that one simple last trophy you needed, but that one trophy negates the platinum from your list, I have no doubt in my mind that you'd have been able to get the trophy legit if EA's mask creator was still working but this will stay flagged because of the date that you earned the trophy. 

I've proven that i created the mask before. Come on , show me that i lie, and i did not created the mask before earning the first trophy. PROVE IT, bring evidence. This is bullshit. Hear yourself speak before you do