Gangsta_Loc

Gangsta_Loc's Dispute

112 posts in this topic

What I think you signed up on EA's site for was FIFA10 or Dante's Inferno? Not really a big point. -_- If anyone got any good ideas to verify the mask, I'll be happy to hear it.

Edited by MMDE

7 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I'd like to see you start the game today and get the trophy then, if it's still obtainable like you say, then maybe I'll start it too :D

What kind of nonsense is this? If you had the game and created the mask before the site shut down you can get 100% 10 years from now. Not that it's likely but it can. This is a case of guilty until proven innocent and that's just wrong.

Now if you ever see this game on my list and I have 100% you can flag me for it, because I didn't create any mask or have an ea account. But that will never happen.

4 minutes ago, Gangsta_Loc said:

Ok then why the hell are you asking for this and that IF EVERY GODDAMM THING THAT COULD BE SHOWED TO YOU ---CAAAAN BE FAKED ?

I've proven that i created the mask before. Come on , show me that i lie, and i did not created the mask before earning the first trophy. PROVE IT, bring evidence. This is bullshit. Hear yourself speak before you do

No need to be so hostile about it, I'm trying to tell you what you need to do if you wish to prove what you're saying, it's not up to me to prove that you never created a mask, it's up to you to prove that you created a mask, it's your game that is flagged, not mine. The only thing in the video is your basic EA account page, there's nothing there like an Army of Two mask, because the mask creator is no longer available. You really need to get the game and show off the mask that your character has if you want to be unflagged because you earned the trophy around 5 years after it became unobtainable and it was your last trophy. 

1 minute ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

What kind of nonsense is this? If you had the game and created the mask before the site shut down you can get 100% 10 years from now. Not that it's likely but it can. This is a case of guilty until proven innocent and that's just wrong.

Now if you ever see this game on my list and I have 100% you can flag me for it, because I didn't create any mask or have an ea account. But that will never happen.

When people mention an unobtainable trophy, it's a trophy that can't be earned by any people who just started the game. You and I couldn't start the game today and get that trophy, thus making it unobtainable. 

Edited by Sergen

Just now, MMDE said:

What I think you signed up on EA's site for was FIFA10 or Dante's Inferno?

Might be for a Free Giveaway from origins , and also FIFA. But i cannot remember. My friend (who is a PC guy) told me that they give away a NFS and Crysis. Or it might be when i bought Medal Of Honor Warchest

3 minutes ago, Sergen said:

No need to be so hostile about it, I'm trying to tell you what you need to do if you wish to prove what you're saying, it's not up to me to prove that you never created a mask, it's up to you to prove that you created a mask, it's your game that is flagged, not mine. The only thing in the video is your basic EA account page, there's nothing there like an Army of Two mask, because the mask creator is no longer available. You really need to get the game and show off the mask that your character has if you want to be unflagged because you earned the trophy around 5 years after it became unobtainable and it was your last trophy. 

When people mention an unobtainable trophy, it's a trophy that can't be earned by any people who just started the game. You and I couldn't start the game today and get that trophy, thus making it unobtainable. 

But i've been playing it for years, and STILL no way to prove me that i am wrong. 

"Country of Residence: United States"

Did you eventually move to Romania or are you using US accounts for everything? Or Romania is not listed under the European countries in Origin?

Edited by Lance_87

3 minutes ago, Gangsta_Loc said:

Might be for a Free Giveaway from origins , and also FIFA. But i cannot remember. My friend (who is a PC guy) told me that they give away a NFS and Crysis. Or it might be when i bought Medal Of Honor Warchest

But i've been playing it for years, and STILL no way to prove me that i am wrong. 

Yea i could've been called as you wish but i brought evidence. Yáll not. And even if you do...IT IS STILL POSSIBLE THAT I'VE CREATED the mask LONG BEFORE I GOT THE FIRST TROPHY. You cannot prove me wrong. So ??? where is the genius inside of you now ? The correct judge ? The rational one ? How can you acuse someone when even you know it is possible to be wrong

Just now, Lance_87 said:

"Country of Residence: United States"

Did you eventually move to Romania or are you using US accounts for everything? Or Romania is not listed under the European countries?

Irrelevant

3 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I don't understand your thought process, only people who start this game after the site shut down obviously can't get 100%.

That doesn't make this an unobtainable trophy. Sure after time goes by it will get more and more likely someone cheated. But that doesn't mean it isn't possible, this trophy shouldn't be flaggable, if that means cheaters can get away with it, so be it.

Origin was released in 2011 IIRC. First game to have it was either BF3 or Alice Madness Returns.

Edited by Lance_87

Ok so from what I got reading this topic timeline of events.

Game comes out in 2010, online service for masks shut downs in 2012.

Gangsta played the game in 2014. Yet we are to believe he was so excited for this game he made a mask before 2012. He then plays the DLC in 2016 and gets the mask trophy after. Sorry but that does not seem likely. Using evidence of when an account was linked is meaningless, I've had my accounts linked for burnout I think and that game came out years ago.

I will say I do think his trophy list in general looks legit and this is unforunate if he didn't hack it, but people riding MMDE for not believing him are being a bit harsh. Also MMDE's point about having to drop loads of rules is clearly going to be the case.

I think its also been mentioned that Gangsta didn't care about the leaderboards etc, but this has been going on way longer than for someone who doesn't care.

I don't understand your thought process, only people who start this game after the site shut down obviously can't get 100%.

That doesn't make this an unobtainable trophy. Sure after time goes by it will get more and more likely someone cheated. But that doesn't mean it isn't possible, this trophy shouldn't be flaggable, if that means cheaters can get away with it, so be it.

Do you make a habit of signing up and doing optional features on games you haven't cared about buying 2 years plus in advance, because this is what gangsta is claiming to have done. It literally does not make sense. If he started the game pre 2012 this would be very different.

Edited by Superbuu3

2 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

Ok so from what I got reading this topic timeline of events.

Game comes out in 2010, online service for masks shut downs in 2012.

Gangsta played the game in 2014. Yet we are to believe he was so excited for this game he made a mask before 2012. He then plays the DLC in 2016 and gets the mask trophy after. Sorry but that does not seem likely. Using evidence of when an account was linked is meaningless, I've had my accounts linked for burnout I think and that game came out years ago.

I will say I do think his trophy list in general looks legit and this is unforunate if he didn't hack it, but people riding MMDE for not believing him are being a bit harsh. Also MMDE's point about having to drop loads of rules is clearly going to be the case.

I think its also been mentioned that Gangsta didn't care about the leaderboards etc, but this has been going on way longer than for someone who doesn't care.

Cuz i want to prove them wrong. That's why i kept going. False acusation and just simply the satisfaction to insult every thing that i say by saying that I LIE. So that's why i kept going to explain myself that i am right and trophy can still be done LEGIT

@Sly Ripper  @MMDE

I think this game and games like it need to have flagging abilities turned off, except for staff members.  

And a precedent should set. If a staff member flags it, the reason should be intructions on how to provide proof.  In this case,  @Sergen is correct, the only undeniable proof would be a video of the in-game unique mask.

When I made the initial suggestion regarding account dates, I didn't consider other games it may have been created for.  Sorry about that @Gangsta_Loc.

2 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

Do you make a habit of signing up and doing optional features on games you haven't cared about buying, because this is what gangsta is claiming to have done. It literally does not make sense.

Nope, I don't. And to me it doesn't make any sense either. Luckily everyone is different and plays his or her games different. That doesn't change the fact that it's possible and maybe innocent people will get punished for it.

Just now, Gangsta_Loc said:

Cuz i want to prove them wrong. That's why i kept going. False acusation and just simply the satisfaction to insult every thing that i say by saying that I LIE. So that's why i kept going to explain myself that i am right and trophy can still be done LEGIT

I mean fair dues man, but in this case you should be able to see why he's suspicious, so its not really that big an accusation. I know its unpleasant to be called a liar, but if you admit you can see why he'd be suspicious and just drop it. I think that will show you have a lot more character than any other scenario.

I certainly wouldn't consider you a cheater in general whether this game is flagged or not and i dont think anyone would. So don't stress about it.

I really don't even think this is an issue of whether you lied or not its more the scenario is implausible.

1 minute ago, Superbuu3 said:

I mean fair dues man, but in this case you should be able to see why he's suspicious, so its not really that big an accusation. I know its unpleasant to be called a liar, but if you admit you can see why he'd be suspicious and just drop it. I think that will show you have a lot more character than any other scenario.

I certainly wouldn't consider you a cheater in general whether this game is flagged or not and i dont think anyone would. So don't stress about it.

I really don't even think this is an issue of whether you lied or not its more the scenario is implausible.

I already told him 3 times to close this Dispute and keep all his warnings. But ppl are keep coming and saying this and that and that is what really pisses me off

Everyone is a judge behind the monitor. And honestly a bad one cuz of the way they act. Also the fact that i created a mask in 2012 and played it in 2014 ? WHO CARES?  I mean games have to have a logic ? Or you can play them anyway you want ? If i want to create an Ultimate Team Account now and play after 3 years SO BE IT ? Am i forced to play when i buy the game ? YES OR NO. Doesnt matter if it is logical or not. Maybe thats the way i like to play my games. Prove me wrong !!!!

4 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

@Sly Ripper  @MMDE

I think this game and games like it need to have flagging abilities turned off, except for staff members.  

And a precedent should set. If a staff member flags it, the reason should be intructions on how to provide proof.  In this case,  @Sergen is correct, the only undeniable proof would be a video of the in-game unique mask.

When I made the initial suggestion regarding account dates, I didn't consider other games it may have been created for.  Sorry about that @Gangsta_Loc.

It's already strict enough that flagging games can only be done by game owners, but this isn't the only trophy that people hack on the game, so I think it's fair for any game owner to flag it still. I'd like to think whoever flagged him would have noticed the date that he started the game as well as the date that he earned the trophy. 

Just now, Gangsta_Loc said:

I already told him 3 times to close this Dispute and keep all his warnings. But ppl are keep coming and saying this and that and that is what really pisses me off

Just PM parker, MMDE or Sly_ripper and get them to close the topic and ignore any further replies (which again i know is hard to do.

People say lots of nonsensical things and i'd be lying if these comments didnt wind me up too if i wasnt in your position. Its an unfortunate event but don't stress about it, gaming should be fun.

4 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Nope, I don't. And to me it doesn't make any sense either. Luckily everyone is different and plays his or her games different. That doesn't change the fact that it's possible and maybe innocent people will get punished for it.

Hackers getexcited when a gamme gets a green light and this game will be hacked to hell if this ruling is passed. Im going to throw that out there. For anyone missing this trophy for the plat they could just jump on there and now hack it with a modified save and no one could do anything about it. Its better that implausible situations are not give the green light.

I'm going to quickly chip in before this gets closed:  If you really are innocent, please go and get a cheap second hand copy of the game and show your in-game mask to MMDE because it's not nice to see someone's hard work on all those trophies go to waste through a false flag.

If not, I don't think this will be getting lifted. Good luck.

If EA saw this thread about that damn mask trophy they would definitely bring it back lol they really screwed us by this mask trophy  

1 minute ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I'm going to quickly chip in before this gets closed:  If you really are innocent, please go and get a cheap second hand copy of the game and show your in-game mask to MMDE because it's not nice to see someone's hard work on all those trophies go to waste through a false flag.

If not, I don't think this will be getting lifted. Good luck.

Man , really. Hear yourself. If i would do that (which i won't) they will bring arguments that is not me on the film and that is other player involved and bla bla. I don't care about the flag. I care about the things that i say and the things that random players are posting here. That's why i stress about this. That is just a virtual flag for me and it wont affect my gaming , my life, or what i do. It's my word that i am fighting for here. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT

They can flag me, over flag me, send me warnings. Won't lead to nothing phisically. Everything is virtual and every rational and hardcore gamer or should i say old school gamer will understand that leaderboards mean $hit. It's the personal satisfaction that u get from games and the way that you chillout when you have the time. 

7 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

If EA saw this thread about that damn mask trophy they would definitely bring it back lol they really screwed us by this mask trophy  

Indeed. Trophies made ppl go crazy either by this kind of crap either spending countless hours on worthless games :) (guilty)

8 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

Hackers getexcited when a gamme gets a green light and this game will be hacked to hell if this ruling is passed. Im going to throw that out there. For anyone missing this trophy for the plat they could just jump on there and now hack it with a modified save and no one could do anything about it. Its better that implausible situations are not give the green light.

Yes, unfortunately this is true. But once again I'd rather see cheaters get away with it then innocent people get punished for it. I'll leave it at this. I hope this get lifted. Good luck gangsta_loc.

Yes, unfortunately this is true. But once again I'd rather see cheaters get away with it then innocent people get punished for it. I'll leave it at this. I hope this get lifted. Good luck gangsta_loc.

Appreciated man. Respect

2 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

good luck gangsta 

Appreciated dude !

I'm not sure if this is you or not, but here's a post by "Gangsta_Loc" on NextGenUpdate mentioning that saves on October 21st, 2016 weren't working on Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising. He started that game on October 19th, 2016 so it is within that time frame... 

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/113310-operation-flashpoint-dragon-rising-trophy-hacks-10.html#post7101466

I'm simply showing this to show that he has been found looking for saves for games before, so what makes you think he wouldn't have found the Army of Two save? 

By the way, Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising has servers that were shut down prior to October 2016, but the trophies are obtainable in LAN if you have a 2nd PS3, it's pretty similar to Army of Two, maybe there are saves for the "Online" on that game to allow you to get the trophies without getting a 2nd console. 

Edited by Sergen

10 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I'm not sure if this is you or not, but here's a post by "Gangsta_Loc" on NextGenUpdate mentioning that saves on October 21st, 2016 weren't working on Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising. He started that game on October 19th, 2016 so it is within that time frame... 

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/113310-operation-flashpoint-dragon-rising-trophy-hacks-10.html#post7101466

I'm simply showing this to show that he has been found looking for saves for games before, so what makes you think he wouldn't have found the Army of Two save? 

I will be mean as you guys were to me since i've been explaining myself. Prove that i am wrong. That's it. You are paranoic for everything that i show, but immediately believe any piece of shit. Why da hell is not anyone closing this dispute already ?

I already told you to keep your warnings

13 minutes ago, Sergen said:

By the way, Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising has servers that were shut down prior to October 2016, but the trophies are obtainable in LAN if you have a 2nd PS3, it's pretty similar to Army of Two, maybe there are saves for the "Online" on that game to allow you to get the trophies without getting a 2nd console. 

I own two ps3's. I've played it LAN