Gangsta_Loc

Gangsta_Loc's Dispute

112 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Gangsta_Loc said:

I will be mean as you guys were to me since i've been explaining myself. Prove that i am wrong. That's it. You are paranoic for everything that i show, but immediately believe any piece of shit. Why da hell is not anyone closing this dispute already ?

I already told you to keep your warnings

I own two ps3's. I've played it LAN

If you have 2 PS3s, how come you can't afford a cheap copy to resolve your dispute for Army of Two? 

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

If you have 2 PS3s, how come you can't afford a cheap copy to resolve your dispute for Army of Two? 

First of all i owned a PHAT who got YLOD. second of all i did more than enough for this annoying thing. 

I've noticed that u been dodging this gesture to rebuy the game. They're very cheap in second hand store or online. This is the only way to prove; After u upload ur save and to main game and show us the mask u created. No one is attacking u. We simply want to see if this was a real thing. Verbal words doesn't do much until u showed us some crucial evidence regarding the trophy u have earned. Also the video u showed earlier doesn't prove anything, sorry.

Edited by ShyLent

Just now, ShyLent said:

I've noticed that u been dodging this gesture to rebuy the game. They're very cheap in second hand store or online. This is the only way to prove. After u upload ur save and to main game and show us the mask u created. No one is attacking u. We simply want to see if this was a real thing. Verbal words doesn't do much until u showed us some crucial evidence regarding the trophy u have earned. Also the video u shoes earlier doesn't prove anything, sorry.

Y'all asked. I offered. Keep the warning. I give up. Sometimes it is better. 

49 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I'm not sure if this is you or not, but here's a post by "Gangsta_Loc" on NextGenUpdate mentioning that saves on October 21st, 2016 weren't working on Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising. He started that game on October 19th, 2016 so it is within that time frame... 

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/113310-operation-flashpoint-dragon-rising-trophy-hacks-10.html#post7101466

I'm simply showing this to show that he has been found looking for saves for games before, so what makes you think he wouldn't have found the Army of Two save? 

By the way, Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising has servers that were shut down prior to October 2016, but the trophies are obtainable in LAN if you have a 2nd PS3, it's pretty similar to Army of Two, maybe there are saves for the "Online" on that game to allow you to get the trophies without getting a 2nd console. 

First, three times asking to close this thread because he gave up, but it continued, now this... this is the point of no return i'm afraid.

Edited by Lance_87

1 hour ago, ShyLent said:

I've noticed that u been dodging this gesture to rebuy the game. They're very cheap in second hand store or online. This is the only way to prove; After u upload ur save and to main game and show us the mask u created. No one is attacking u. We simply want to see if this was a real thing. Verbal words doesn't do much until u showed us some crucial evidence regarding the trophy u have earned. Also the video u showed earlier doesn't prove anything, sorry.

The thing about showing the mask is that you can edit it, even now. :( 

This is basically a he said she said and if you can't prove he didn't make the mask back then, then it should be lifted. You asked for the site and he provided it, Now you're telling him to go rebuy the game lol. The excuse that he popped that last after the dlc is done is a stupid argument. I personally like my plat to be last and I will do dlc first before i pop the plat most of the times and I've waited long on games as well. This guilty prove your innocence is annoying but maybe that's my american sensibilities and if cheaters use this excuse than so be it. If you can't prove guilt on one bronze trophy then just let it go. Just like known cfw users who sell trophy garbage can't get caught if they know what they're doing. I rather flag and ban team accounts since they make the highest standings in the leader board almost unobtainable by a normal single player like how it should be but that's a different topic entirely. With the rest of his list looking legit, should give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

3 minutes ago, HailHale81 said:

This is basically a he said she said and if you can't prove he didn't make the mask back then, then it should be lifted. You asked for the site and he provided it, Now you're telling him to go rebuy the game lol. The excuse that he popped that last after the dlc is done is a stupid argument. I personally like my plat to be last and I will do dlc first before i pop the plat most of the times and I've waited long on games as well. This guilty prove your innocence is annoying but maybe that's my american sensibilities and if cheaters use this excuse than so be it. If you can't prove guilt on one bronze trophy then just let it go. Just like known cfw users who sell trophy garbage can't get caught if they know what they're doing. I rather flag and ban team accounts since they make the highest standings in the leader board almost unobtainable by a normal single player like how it should be but that's a different topic entirely. With the rest of his list looking legit, should give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

I guess you missed the part where this exact guy was looking to make a save file he downloaded from NextGenUpdate (The biggest trophy hacking site on the internet) work on his account for a game he was working on at the time. 

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

I guess you missed the part where this exact guy was looking to make a save file he downloaded from NextGenUpdate (The biggest trophy hacking site on the internet) work on his account for a game he was working on at the time. 

Then I eat my words cause that brings doubt but my argument stands for future people lol

3 minutes ago, Sergen said:

You might also add that he eventually unlocked that trophy that the person with the exact same name on NGU was looking to cheat just 15 hours prior to unlocking the trophy being disputed here.

I mean I guess that could be just a coincidence.

10 minutes ago, HailHale81 said:

Then I eat my words cause that brings doubt but my argument stands for future people lol

Not everyone else is going to be stupid enough to sign up for NextGenUpdate with their PSN ID and ask for saves for games that they're working on. However, in this case people are suspicious of this guy's trophies because the first trophy he earned was after the DIY PMC trophy on Army of Two: The 40th Day became unobtainable. There have to be boundaries for this sort of thing considering it was so long after he supposedly created his mask... There's no way we can prove that he has used a save file for the game, unless you want to see somebody hack into his account. It's the responsibility of the person who is disputing the game to prove their innocence if their timestamps aren't normal. He's been dodging the opportunity to go and get a cheap bargain bin game to show that his mask is unique and he's started to bash other members for explaining to him what he can do to sort out his problem. It's a good thing most of the people who post in these threads don't have a say in what is right and wrong because we'd see more hackers getting away with it than being flagged because anyone can say anything to try to get themselves out of a shitty situation. 

Edited by Sergen

7 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Not everyone else is going to be stupid enough to sign up for NextGenUpdate with their PSN ID and ask for saves for games that they're working on. However, in this case people are suspicious of this guy's trophies because the first trophy he earned was after the DIY PMC trophy on Army of Two: The 40th Day became unobtainable. There have to be boundaries for this sort of thing considering it was so long after he supposedly created his mask... There's no way we can prove that he has used a save file for the game, unless you want to see somebody hack into his account. It's the responsibility of the person who is disputing the game to prove their innocence if their timestamps aren't normal. He's been dodging the opportunity to go and get a cheap bargain bin game to show that his mask is unique and he's started to bash other members for explaining to him what he can do to sort out his problem. It's a good thing most of the people who post in these threads don't have a say in what is right and wrong because we'd see more hackers getting away with it than being flagged because anyone can say anything to try to get themselves out of a shitty situation. 

The only reason I don't like that argument is because I personally could get this plat as well cause I made the mask on alt account when I was going to play with my friend. I dont have any other trophies for it as well. I dont care about my alt account though so I'll never do it or maybe i should for the fun of being flagged lol.Yeah I highly doubt the majority are legit but as MMDE said it's like impossible to prove your innocence at this point with it. Also proving your innocence is crappy if you got a glitch so that sucks you say you need to do that. I get obvious save files proving it or a bunch of trophies out of order or whatever but if I have to prove one glitched trophy I rather just give up if that's the case.