Easy games to level up

ItsMeZack16

I found Telltale games easy for it as some are quite easy to get the platinum for such as The Walking Dead season 1/2/A new Frontier & Collection, Batman, Minecraft season 1 & 2, Game Of Thrones. The Walking Dead season 1 & 2 are all on ps3,, ps4 & ps vita so you can 100% them 3 times & GoT/Batman & Minecraft season 1 being on both ps3 & ps4 so can 100% them games twice & TWD collection & Minecraft season 2 also being on ps4.

Sounds Shapes wasn't too bad either with it being on ps3, ps4 & ps vita. It has a thing on it called cloud sync where you can 100% it on 1 console then cloud sync you save to the next console which'll 100% straight away & then do the same again for the next console.

Dungeon Punks didn't take me too long to 100% either.

Life Is Strange was quite easy as well, pretty sure there's a forum on here where it has a video showing how to get all the trophies which is quite easy to follow & you can 100% that game on both ps3 & ps4.

If you do all that you'll end up with 21 games that you've got 100% on with 19 platinum trophies as Telltale didn't give TWD season 2 a platinum

On 10/11/2017 at 0:46 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

Terminator Salvation is one example for 10 golden trophies in ca. 8 hours... Ether One too... also Trine 2 PS3!

its actually quite a good game as well. im a big fan of t2 so i picked salvation up a while ago. 

coffin dodgers is pretty fun as well, the walking dead telltale games are fun (the other telltale games to me were really boring to me), i liked the heavy fire games but they are easier to play with the move instead of a controller i wish i had a gun controller when i was playing those. i liked monster jams games to. 

just giving my opinion on what was already posted.

Edited by melodicmizery

I found Hellblade fairly easy once I figured out the combos (and that you can still get up after you get knocked down by hitting buttons like dodge). As an added bonus, I really enjoyed it, and I don't usually play games of this style. Play with headphones for the best experience (and in the dark if you can). 

It has one trophy for collectibles and the rest just for completing the game. Also two lists, one for NA and one for EU, all gold and silver with a platinum.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/827518-hellblade-senuas-sacrifice/faqs/75195/combat-move-list

Lot's of great suggestions from other peeps.

From me - Drive Club (non VR, full edition) if you are a fan of racing games or just enjoy good physics, graphics, and soundtrack combination.

I mean: no missable trophies, only couple online trophies (that can be self boosted by just using 2 accounts), TONS of free content (quite repeatable but a content nonetheless), etc..

Great game that I will definitely 100% again (on this acc.) 

Just now, Skadoki said:

Lot's of great suggestions from other peeps.

From me - Drive Club (non VR, full edition) if you are a fan of racing games or just enjoy good physics, graphics, and soundtrack combination.

I mean: no missable trophies, only couple online trophies (that can be self boosted by just using 2 accounts), TONS of free content (quite repeatable but a content nonetheless), etc..

Great game that I will definitely 100% again (on this acc.) 

Be sure it isn't the PS+ version!  I think there is only one country with that one and you can't upgrade it.

On 11.10.2017 at 6:07 PM, ItsMeZack16 said:

If I posted this in the wrong forum please tell a mod to move it.

Hello, I am wondering if there are some easy games to level up, so if you know any please leave a comment. Don’t put My name is mayo as I have already platinumed that game. Thanks!

You can check out my channel i do a lot of easy & fast platinum videos and walkthroughs

Monthly Easy Platinums

48 Easy Platinums under 3 hours

75 esay Ps4 Platinums

85 easy PS3 Platinums

45 easy Ps Vita Platinums

12 Platinums in 24 hours