Another easy platinum?

Lars

5 minutes ago, Lars said:

Hey guys,

This could very well be another very easy platinum. Depends a bit on how difficult level 6 and 12 are and how difficult the game itself is 

But is the terrible grammar worth it:

Lucky guy
Complete Chapter 12 without deads

Unless deads are some kind of consumable or name of a group.

Level 6 and level 12 are easy to get the trophies for.

Level 12 does take some practice but I would suggest beat the game first so you get used to the controls.

Last boss was a bit glitchy as I pushed all four buttons and he went on fire but didn’t die, so had to kill self and do it again and it worked the second time around

I just need the find a friend trophy now as there don't seem to be many people online wanting to give up where he is.

53 minutes ago, ZACHSP8 said:

Level 12 does take some practice but I would suggest beat the game first so you get used to the controls.

Last boss was a bit glitchy as I pushed all four buttons and he went on fire but didn’t die, so had to kill self and do it again and it worked the second time around

I just need the find a friend trophy now as there don't seem to be many people online wanting to give up where he is.

Level 27, up, left.

56 minutes ago, ZACHSP8 said:

In level 27, create clones mid-air and climb on them, the easter egg is up there

Edited by LucasDiasC

6 hours ago, ZACHSP8 said:

2 blue buttons first than 2 red buttons worked for me every other configuration was not working 

Edited by bezdomnekoty

42 minutes ago, Hamzeh_Yz said:

is this game crossbuy ?

It's not. 

It's not actually that easy either. In the third chapter especially the dev just seems to outright forget they introduced the idea of checkpoints early as they don't use them, and there's some super tight sections you have to go through. The slidey movement doesn't help at all either. 

• Like 4

Final boss is straight busted for me. I've deleted the game, "killed" it like 5 times in one go of the level, etc. still won't end the game and give me the chapter 3 trophy. Did anyone else try anything to get it to work aside from just hitting all the buttons multiple times during the fight?

Edit: Of course, complain and then I get it. I just stopped, did the other two trophies, then just kept backing out to the menu if I beat it and didn't have the level end and the third or fourth try it worked. 

Edited by Gage

5 hours ago, Gage said:

Final boss is straight busted for me. I've deleted the game, "killed" it like 5 times in one go of the level, etc. still won't end the game and give me the chapter 3 trophy. Did anyone else try anything to get it to work aside from just hitting all the buttons multiple times during the fight?

Edit: Of course, complain and then I get it. I just stopped, did the other two trophies, then just kept backing out to the menu if I beat it and didn't have the level end and the third or fourth try it worked. 

Indeed the last boss is bugged. You need to push the last red button while the laser gears are "rotating" around him.

9 hours ago, Hamzeh_Yz said:

is this game crossbuy ?

No not cross-buy, might be at a later date though but not at the moment.

I put video on youtube of where your friend is for the trophy.

Thanks to diablo5342 for saving me a lot of time looking for it.

Edited by ZACHSP8
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, bezdomnekoty said:

2 blue buttons first than 2 red buttons worked for me every other configuration was not working 

I'm running through game for a friend now and have tried alternate colours, red the blue, blue then red and nothing works this time.

I did try while cogs rotating and still nothing but just popped after I farmed the 2k,3k kills, die 100 times and flip world 400 times.

I would have had a time below hour and half if it wasn't for this.

Edited by ZACHSP8

Lucky Guy trophy - Complete level 12 without "deads".  Just juke right from the starting platform to get the death faces to start moving, but don't leave the platform.  Wait until they move away, then you have a free run through the level making it fairly easy.  If you try to actually race the death faces, you have to get EXTREMELY LUCKY with the timing of the swinging spikes.  I'm pretty sure this is not what the game developer intended, so you'll probably want to cheese this trophy first in case they patch level 12.

Edited by Narniak
adding to comment
  • Like 1

On 13/10/2017 at 10:42 PM, Narniak said:

Lucky Guy trophy - Complete level 12 without "deads".  Just juke right from the starting platform to get the death faces to start moving, but don't leave the platform.  Wait until they move away, then you have a free run through the level making it fairly easy.  If you try to actually race the death faces, you have to get EXTREMELY LUCKY with the timing of the swinging spikes.  I'm pretty sure this is not what the game developer intended, so you'll probably want to cheese this trophy first in case they patch level 12.

It wasn't that hard to do it, if you slide as much as you can he picks up speed.

So I finally got to the final boss tonight in the new PS4 version after struggling with the terrible slippery controls and game design throughout Chapter 3, most specifically Levels 24 and 29 which have a special place reserved in Hell.  Watched a YouTube video of the PC version showing the final boss battle which seemed simple enough.  WRONG!!  In the PS4 version they have added 2 vertical laser beams at the far left of the screen to prevent you from easily attacking from the lower left corner, which of course is exactly the way you got at the boss in the PC version.  To summarize, the worthless drunk monkeys who made this steaming pile of HOT GARBAGE didn't bother to fix their broken controls or add any checkpoints for the PS4 version, but they did add random lasers to the final boss battle making it nearly impossible.

• Like 2

FUBAR GLITCHED FINAL BOSS CONFIRMED!!  AVOID THIS GAME LIKE THE PLAGUE!!  I have now "beaten" the idiotic final boss dozens of times, using all possible button combinations, and it just sits there burning with no Chapter 3 complete trophy and no Plat.  Tried the last button while cogs rotating, nothing.  Did it without dying, nothing.  Tried from Chapter select instead of "continue" from main menu, nothing.  Closed application and restarted, nothing.  Deleted game and reinstalled, nothing.  Have farmed all other trophies, nothing.  Seriously, GO FUCK YOURSELF to the drunk monkey developers that made this PIECE OF TRASH.  Here's an idea, maybe the stupid lasers you added to the final boss for the PS4 version of your garbage game caused this game-breaking glitch?

FUCK this shit level 24.

Fuck this shit game altogether!

Its good that the devs that brought us energy cycle and energy balance are making more games that are more challenging but at least make them so they work.  Controls in this are fucking woeful and the shit framerate doesn't allow you to see where you are going.  Been trying this same shit level for hours now and everytime I get to the saw blades its fucked due to the shit controls and trying to blindly control the thing.

Pile of shit.

16 hours ago, JohnCouscous said:

Hi guys, I don't know how to pass the level 24. Do you some advices / tips / videos to help me please? Thanks in advance !

Good luck! Absolute pain in the arse

Just platted it thank fuck!  I had no glitch with the boss either amazingly (vita).

Now, can I really be arsed doing it all over another 2 times for the stacks...........

• Like 1