Another easy platinum?

Lars

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Whoever decided to put Level 24's checkpoint about 90% of the way through the level should never be allowed to work on a video game ever again. What was the point of that? :shakefist:

The checkpoint should have been after the part with the multiple saws just after the bit with the two moving lasers. That section is difficult enough on it's own and trying to line up the white square so that it drops in a perfect line onto the ground and avoiding those saws and then doing the same at an angle going back upwards is a nightmare.

This game has broken me and I'm on the verge of giving up which is a shame because I'm only 6 levels away from the end. At the very least, I need to give it a break for a few days before I try again.

• 3 months later...

I'm currently playing on the Vita and the game wont give me the trophy (have all other trophies) for completing chapter 3.  After hitting the red buttons on both the red and blue worlds twice, all the final boss does is continue to move up and down while on fire.  I switch worlds and no more buttons to push.  I understand this trophy is glitched.  Has anybody had the trophy glitch and been able to do something to get it to pop?  I've also done the blue first and then red and vice versa plus done it both ways with the lasers spinning and nothing.  Any help would be appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...