Help pls - forum topics browsed by games owned...?

Hi all,

Can someone point me in the right direction here?

When I get onto the site and the forum, I'd love to be able to browse new posts on all of the games that I own, or even better, any posts within games that I could nominate.

The closest method that I can find are just simply by manually following topics as they come up.

Does such a function exist or is it a pipedream?

Thanks in advance,

Mitch

I'm almost certain that what you're describing doesn't exist.. A decent suggestion though.

The only method I can think of is still manual but may be much quicker instead of waiting for a topic to come up.

From your profile,

- Click one of your games

- Click "More" (on the right, next to "recent forum posts" as you scroll down)

- Then just follow the whole sub-forum instead of individual threads. (which I think is what you were doing?)

I would just open a bunch of tabs first for the games I want to follow. (ctrl + click or middle mouse click)

Yeah that's pretty much what I think I've been doing.

90% of my interest on the forums is based on topics of games that I already own. I'd love to log in to find that someone has started a new discussion for a game that I have played without me having to go to that game's page - even new players have too many games to browse individually.  The home page showing the most recent topics is a very broad net for topics to slip through when I'm not on the site 24/7.

If there's more confirmation that the function doesn't exist then I'll make a polite suggestion in the appropriate spot.