Dungeon Farming / Regular Offender Trophy

Hey all,

I am a little confused on when/if  I should start farming dungeons. Currently towards the end of the base story and at 15/100 instance raids completed. I intend to play through both expansions so I am in no rush but if anyone could provide some help on which dungeons to farm or whether you need to farm them if you are playing through everything, and when I should start and what gear I am looking to acquire. Playing as a Paladin.

many thanks,

To add on to ShimizuGear09 post.

The duty roulette is a daily roulette. I live in the Central Time Zone and the roulettes reset at 10 am for me. 50/60, Leveling, Trials, MS, and guildheist that really adds up everyday. Also the higher level you are at the time of completion of the roulette you get a % of your levels xp so  the higher you are the more you get(but only the first time per day). 

I would pick up Warrior and Dark knight. They can wear the Pally armor if you get the poetics ironwork/shire gear. If you aim for Lv 70 with all 3 you will get way more than the 100 you need. Make sure to do the first 2 dark knight class quests to get the move darkside.

Edited by Glacier_Silver