Knack Announced for PS4

DanielVT

Knack Is The First Official PS4 Game

by Matt Miller

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/02/20/knack-is-the-first-official-ps4-game.aspx

Knack610.jpg

A little guy named Knack is the starring character in a new game from Mark Cerny all about a war against the goblins.

The family friendly title Knack, being crafted by Mark Cerny and the team at Sony, is aiming to offer a simple but accessible game that capitalizes on the PS4’s specs. A trailer for the game reveals Knack as a robotic creature capable of gathering objects into a much larger body in order to fight against an army of evil goblins.

It’s not entirely clear how Knack will play, but initial visuals from the project indicate a character action title that might be comparable to games like Ratchet & Clank.

In addition, Sony revealed that Knack will be playable on the PlayStation Vita by streaming from your PS4.

We’ll have more details about Knack as soon as they are revealed by Sony.

• Like 1

It looks cool for what it is.

Not my kind of game though so I'm not excited, but I'd play the demo to see what it's like :hmm:

Yeah exactly! I was underwhelmed when they showed it first. I was like I'm about to see what the PS4 is going to look like (graphically) yeah! Then they played gameplay for it, and I was like, this looks like a PS3 game. Then they played the demo for Killzone and everything was right again in my world. lol :P