Trophy Thoughts?

JesteR1701one

trophies look same as GT6, so not that bad. But what i hate about this game is that there is no campaign mode or whatever. There are no full races, only going through corners and licence. I will probably pass this one, even though i was waiting for new GT game for a long time...

Edited by Xgamersurvivor
  • Like 4

I read those 3 gold trophies descriptions wrong. I thought it was similar to GT5. I'm gonna pass on this mainly because when i played the closed beta the steering on the cars where downright horrible, i mean you literally nearly had to stop to be able to turn a corner without crashing or going on the grass. If i miraculously get this game it will be rented. 

After being annoyed in the demo by being rear-ended by kids in Sport mode and getting a 10 second penalty each time for that, I’m so happy to see most (if not all?) of the trophies are not for sport mode

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Xgamersurvivor said:

There are no full races, only going through corners and licence.

That isn't true. Even in the demo there are a couple full races, one is a 30 lap endurance race in a Porsche 911 RSR. There won't be a full "campaign" like other GT games, but there will be offline races against the AI. 

Parker

• Like 1

Personally, I think this trophy list looks incredibly hard and long winded.  You know fr a fact that there will be a handful of challenges, on both licences & missions, that getting gold will be incredibly tough.  Also, are the F1 trophies online or offline? If they are online, then getting 65 poles will be a nightmare.  

• Like 1

Judging by the beta it’s going to be extremely difficult to obtain pole positions  and number of victories trophies as these can only be earned in sport (online) mode. Unless these can be boosted. The rest of the trophies look straight forward to me. 

Edited by duracellbois

1 minute ago, duracellbois said:

Judging by the beta it’s going to be extremely difficult to obtain pole positions trophy and number of victories as these can only be earned in sport (online) mode rest of the trophies look straight forward to me. 

Actually there are private lobbies so hopefully it can be boosted.

47 minutes ago, BlaizeV said:

Someone forgot that Senna doesn't have the Pole record anymore. Obviously they made that trophy before Hamilton took the record recently but still just pointing it out.

He hasn't had it for a long time. Schumacher has 68 pole positions to Senna's 65, and Schumi's last pole was in '06. 

Parker

• Like 2

2 hours ago, xav2010 said:

How many time for level 50 ? More than level 40 a-spec in GT5 ? ...

You probably hit it very fast, game giving you much exp points for everything, and if those everything happening multiply times, then exp. points doubles. If talk about apart from sport mode, I think all campaign will be enough, plus buying cars, making photos and liveries.

41 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

You probably hit it very fast, game giving you much exp points for everything, and if those everything happening multiply times, then exp. points doubles. If talk about apart from sport mode, I think all campaign will be enough, plus buying cars, making photos and liveries.

I am level 20 already but of course it will slow down. But shouldnt take too long.

so... will it have a career mode?

downloading the demo that called version B right now, and dear god! my Internet is not the best in the world been downloading it since three days ago and it's still reach around 14GB, from the 43.0 GB.... Biggest Size of a demo I ever attempt to download yet!

I just hope it will download in time to get a taste of what it will be like before it's gone forever, reminded me of Nioh demo, it took me ages to download it but when it's finished a message popped up telling me that the demo have expired....

Just now, ElBolovo said:

It's two different beasts, Driveclub is way more arcade than Gran Turismo. 

MatchBarrichello's 322 F1 races will be a really long grind...

Better question is, is it worth the full price? I don't consider getting into Project Cars 2 since it has less players on PS4 than Driveclub even if it was released last month