Trophy Thoughts?

JesteR1701one

59 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Since the entirety of the game is online only and the trophy list is only achievable online, this is going to be one of the toughest platinums ever. Depending on how the matchmaking is, I'm not even sure it's boostable. Does private lobbies work or even an option?

we dont know yet, i tried boosting in 2 player public lobby last night with a friend but servers dropped, he is busy finishing PC2 and fifa so will be a couple days before we boost again

it may be sport mode only which is every 20 mins and opponants are totally randomised, played 10 events yesterday got 4 pp and 3 wins

Edited by MONSTERDADHELP

if the Gold trophies really are Sport mode only I think it may take forever to get them and pure luck an how long it will take you to get them.

In the Demo I participated in the same event a couple of times and without improving my qualifying time in between I started everywhere on the grid. up front, in the back. It seems to be absolutly random what group you are put in. I had as much as 30 seconds between the fastest and the slowest driver as well as only 2 or 3 seconds. which makes it absolutly unpredictable where you end up.

I guess being a great driver helps a lot with these trophies, but the matchmaking might screw up your progess with this a lot.

I hope those wins and poles can be boosted or I'm not getting this Plat.  I love playing GT but I'm not very good at it.

Yeah I know, practice to get better and stuff, but I have a full time job and kids.  I don't have time in my life to do this without boosting.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, PSX_Trepie said:

I hope those wins and poles can be boosted or I'm not getting this Plat.  I love playing GT but I'm not very good at it.

Yeah I know, practice to get better and stuff, but I have a full time job and kids.  I don't have time in my life to do this without boosting.

This is the real reason why trophies like this sucks ass... I don't even want know what Polyphony was thinking when they were putting those trophies in the game. Horrible idea... Online trophies sucks on overall, but this is just another level... 

• 2 months later...